You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Monday, July 22nd 2019, 11:33am

Author: GeoK

Krpano updates, future and your thoughts?

It seems reasonable to me to be paying a modest yearly maintenance fee which gives you access to support and upgrades. Generally speaking I commit to financially support a product and its developer/company, and in turn the developer/company should be committed to developing the product in a timely manner, offering a product "roadmap" etc. I don't give away my services for free so why should anyone else?

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 11:54am

Thumbnail change

Request for mini equirectangular image as thumbnail? GK

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 11:57pm

Shift inside the sphere

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" as i mostly render my panoramas with 3d apps, generating depth maps would be no problem at all for me :) Hi, As an aside I have tried creating "dolls house" models a.k.a. Matterport - using photogrammetry tools - namely demos of Agisoft Photoscan Pro, Pix4DMapper, 3DF Zephyr + one other which I cannot remember. Never had much success though. Anyone care to share their experience? You may have also noticed Matterport now offers the ability to publish on their serv...

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 5:09pm

Get array of every hotspot via Javascript

I suppose by way of a feature request - it would be useful to have access to the full XML. Parsing the xml text is fine albeit a bit clumsy and I would hazard a guess that eventually, parsing may fail due to future version changes in the xml - naming conventions, syntax changes, etc....?

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 3:30pm

For my purposes I have gone down the parsing scene content route. Thanks GK

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 4:48pm

.....Although I just found a similar question in https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…d&threadID=9355 I therefore assume this is still the case ?

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 12:37am

Hi, I am trying to get an array of every hotspot that is present in a tour regardless of which scene it belongs to. So for example krpano.get("scene") will give me an array of every scene but need an equivalent for hotspots. I would also like to establish the parent scene of each hotspot. Any suggestions as to the best way forward? Thanks GK

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 2:14pm

Rotating parent object but not its child object

Hi, I am using the code snippet in this thread to display tooltips above a hotspot which works fine. If I rotate the hotspot through an angle the child plugin will rotate with it (see attached image). What I would like to do is keep the child toolip at 0 degrees regardless of the rotation of the parent hotspot. As per the attached image a hotspot can be different dimensions so I guess that may will to be accommodated. Tried various options without being able to postion the text where I want it w...

Friday, September 28th 2018, 5:18pm

3dvista's transitions in Krpano?

Awesome...can't wait!

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 5:35pm

Google Street View Style Navigation

Hi, Thanks for the response.... Quoted from "indexofrefraction" mport is a completely different technology, i wouldn't wait for krpano to go that way anytime soon. I appreciate the tech is different but other platforms go someway to replicate it and 360gradenfotografie has made efforts to do the same with some success. Quoted from "indexofrefraction" why dont offer both ways to your clients? (never forget: always say yes, absolutely no problem, i can do that for you) ;) Don't particularly want t...

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 3:06pm

OK, so without wishing to bang on the same drum over and over again , I have lost a second significant customer to a solution that starts with M and ends in PORT. Purely down to the fact, and I quote the customer "it looks nice". I am not referring to the dolls house view, but (again I quote the customer) "they offer walkthough style tours" i.e. matterports viewpoint transitions. I was trying to offer as close to this as possible with garrows / keepview / etc. Not expecting to see this in KRPano...

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 11:57am

Krpano tools on server

In addition to Jordi's comment about rights ensure that krpanotools has rights to execute. Also depending on the logging settings, check your error logs which may reveal something useful. GK

Monday, June 18th 2018, 12:18pm

Tooltip/Textfield width setting

Thanks for the example, looks very much like it..... But..... it would also be nice just to be able to have <hotspot name="...." maxwidth="400"..../>

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 4:24pm

Tooltip/Textfield width setting

Unless I have missed how to do this already...! For a tooltip or textfield hotspot, have a max width setting so that the tooltip/textfield will auto size up to the maximum then start to word-wrap and grow vertically. Just so I do not have to break up a longer piece of text using [br]'s Hope that makes sense. Thanks

Friday, May 25th 2018, 5:27pm

As the title suggests, GSV style navigation including direction of travel scene blend. I realise there are plugins such as compass/garrows etc., but native capability would be better. Directional scene blend is a much nicer end-user experience which can be seen on other platforms such as 3DVista, Cupix, etc

Friday, May 25th 2018, 4:29pm

Example: html div inside krpano with scrolling support

Hi, Great, this has come along at a perfect time for me! Maybe I am missing something as when I use the example xml provided and stick it in a tour created with the normal template, the loadscene in the startup actions causes the layer not to appear. Thanks.

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 5:41pm

Directional ZOOMBLEND

When using a combination of KEEPVIEW & ZOOMBLEND with say for instance the garrows plugin, it would be nice to have ZOOMBLEND observe the direction of travel. I am assuming for simplicity that the shot orientation on every pano is identical. e.g. when facing forwards and you click an arrow to move backwards from the current view, ZOOMBLEND currently always zooms into the next shot but in this example you would need to zoom out of the shot. Basically similar to Street View or Matterport. In this ...

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 3:47pm

Export to MP4 Video

Hi, If you already have After Effects, the Trapcode Horizon plug from Redgiant will allow you to manipulate an equirectangular image inside AE directly. You can then sequence your required rotatations, pans, zooms etc An example of a demo I did a while back using virtual tour equi's converted to a video type tour. No sound on it in case you are expecting to hear some music.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDtf2HmLcdU GeoK

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 12:32pm

Working? workaround

It appears that if you initially set a zoom level in which all spots are displayed and add a setzoom at your desired zoom level to the onmapready event after skin_addmapspots, they will display properly.

Monday, August 11th 2014, 11:11am

Problem identified??

Hi Klaus, I can affect the outcome of how the spots are displayed by changing the zoom level. Any spots that are not in view when the map loads appear as blue dots and those that are in view appear with their respective PNG file. I have the zoom level at 16 initially e.g. If I change the zoom level to 12, all the spots are in view on initial loading and are labelled correctly. If I change the zoom level to 19 where none of the spots are in view, they all appear as blue dots. Thanks George