Search results 1-20 of 145.

Thursday, May 16th 2019, 8:44pm

Author: tommo77funk

VR 360 documentary

This excellent, well done !

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 12:52pm

autostart 360 video on webpage

Hi, I need to autostart a 360 video that's on a website and we'd like the video to autostart when a user accesses the webpage for the first time. I am not sure if this is possible anymore owing to web browsers restricting this, so just wondering does anybody have a krpano or innovative workaround ? Has anybody managed to track a user interaction in order to start it for example ? many thanks, tom

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 6:06pm

converting panos for print

Hi, You can use offset filter in photoshop to adjust your panorama along the horizon so you can fix your painting that is split in 2, The paintings will not appear square when in equirectangular/cylindrical distortion, like the image you have shared, that cant be fixed but you could change your projection view to pannini/verditismo in ptgui to get a wide view. Or because your wall is black and you care for print only, you could convert in ptgui or with krpano (cubes) to rectilinear projection, c...

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 3:05pm

Use same trick inline videos on iphone as panoramic videos

Hi Klaus and all, Inline videos do not work on IOS as we know but i was just wondering if we could use the same trick for it as the panoramic video for IOS does ? Reference: No 'inline'-videos on the iPhone On the iPhone videos will be played automatically in the iOS-internal fullscreen-video-player. That means playing videos 'inline' as element of the webpage (the pano) is not possible. iPhone Panoramic Videos Because of the iOS and iPhone limitations krpano needs to 'trick' a bit to be able to...

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 6:33pm

Cannot convert more than 50 panos at time with SPHERE to CUBE MULTIRES droplet.bat

Hi Klaus, Is their a way to increase the limit on the amount of panoramas than can be processed with this droplet ? I can only do 50 panoramas at a time and this post is a bit old now Confusion over SPHERE to CUBE MULTIRES droplet.bat so not sure if the same method applies but settings seem to have moved to convertdroplet.config and look slightly different, so is it possible to raise the amount of panoramas that can be processed or does it run into issues if too many are processed ? Hoping you c...

Friday, October 17th 2014, 7:22pm

krpano 1.18

Epic release !!!! thanks so much Klaus :)

Friday, April 4th 2014, 11:55am

Jittering when panning

Not sure if this is the right word but does this happen for other users when panning latest krpano using html5 on firefox ? Test running html5 on firefox I get a strange jitter across the screen, I can live with panos resolving but sometimes it appears like a strip across the screen and its quite bad., and seems to be worse with latest krpano (1.1.7). Is their any settings than can improve the panning to eliminate this ? On chrome i see it but just a little bit, on IE11 its slightly different mo...

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 12:59pm

krpano 1.17 (Pre Release)

Thanks Klaus ! I see html5 is now preferred as default on 1.17 and explains my problem, thanks and best wishes, tom

Monday, January 20th 2014, 2:50pm

krpano 1.17 (Pre Release)

This is excellent ! many thanks Klaus :) Just a quick questions as blendmode="screen" does not seem to work anymore when used on plugin or layer tag. I checked docs to see if their was an update but none mentioned. Can anybody check if this param is still working ? It worked for me on 1.16 but on 1.17 is not having desired effect, thanks and best wishes, tom

Saturday, January 19th 2013, 10:12pm

SOLVED: unknown action: plugin[...].playvideo

try keep="true' parameter in your movie1 plugin... Might be that but no promises..

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 8:00pm

Problem on HTML5 [NEED HELP!]

Hi Marco, You have parsing errors in tour.xml, take all these out &nbsp; and upload again and try XML Parsing Error: undefined entity Location: http://www.marcolanciani.com/projects/br…studio/tour.xml Line Number 136, Column 7: <b>&nbsp;DIMENSIONI:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</b><i>20x30cm</i> are you using them for indentation ? tom

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 2:54pm

Open/close advanced image gallery

Ah ! Nice one Tuur, it works many thanks :) If anybody knows a function to access all thumb images (for shorter code) please get in touch cheers, tom

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 11:49am

Open/close advanced image gallery

Hi, Just noticed this image gallery last night, looks very cool, thanks Klaus ! http://www.krpano.com/examples/10815/exa…agegallery.html I try to make a button for it, which I can do, but cant seem to make the thumbnail images disappear when changing visibility of the thumbbar.. <action name="x-gallery-close"> set(plugin[thumbbar].visible,false); set(plugin[thumbbar_images].visible,false); </action> what is the correct code to change the visibility of a group of thumbnails from the thumbbar.xml ...

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 11:23am

Putting a gigapixel back together again

Hi all, I did a silly thing and lost a backup drive by hiding it it somewhere safe and then forgot where that was On the drive was an important master gigapixel panorama copy that strangely I did not have backed up anywhere so thought I had lost it. To my relief I read on the forum that kmaketiles can retile a gigapixel back together.. http://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?pa…14391#post14391 I had the tiles backed up but not the master file, and set about trying to retile... The thing that made ...

Tuesday, January 31st 2012, 2:16pm

dvd tour - autorun wants to autoplay windows media player not flash

Hi, Thanks all for help - i have it working now for dvd and cd. Hans was right - problem was usb and misinformation http://dailycupoftech.com/usb-drive-autoruninf-tweaking/ this page gives correct information however on the current possibilities with usb and windows. http://www.samlogic.net/articles/autorun-usb-flash-drive.htm Here is the final autorun.inf file [autorun] open=dvd/DVD-TOUR.exe exe-options label=My Virtual Tour icon=dvd/my-icon.ico action=DVD-TOUR Open Virtual Tour shellexecute=dv...

Monday, January 30th 2012, 6:54pm

Thanks Tuur - very appreciated you looking for me - will buy you a beer this year at Holland panotools :) Have tried everyway now, with just shellexecute etc.. but no joy - so HAS anyone ever done this before for a client ? If so - how did you overcome defualt windows media option. Strange i cant remember when but i am sure i have seen open in flash when needed on other occasions when opening a dvd/usb with flash content. thanks again, tom

Monday, January 30th 2012, 6:37pm

now i got [autorun] open=DVD-TOUR.exe label=open virtual tour shellexecute=DVD-TOUR.exe action=DVD-TOUR.exe Open Program but still window media player :( hmmm

Monday, January 30th 2012, 6:27pm

it is mate, it is - which lies the problem cos most user experience is playing films or music, so mostly windows users have the media player as defualt - when someone recieves tour through the post, they will not know that tour does not work with windows media player, so will with this first. Which makes me think there must be a setting people use in autorun.inf to ensure will open with desktop flash ? [autorun] open=DVD-TOUR.exe is my autorun.inf code, i have seen a label and ico(logo) paramete...

Monday, January 30th 2012, 5:48pm

Hi All, Hoping someone can offer some advice on how to get tour to autoplay from usb or dvd, bypassing windows media payer. I used krprotect to to make a .exe and .app, have placed all files and assets onto usb, but when i insert it inot windows machine, it prompts to play with windows media player - is this normal ? The autorun.inf i made and tuorials i have seen do not mention anything about this,so would be really graeful if anyone could share there experience. cheers, tom