You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 2:57pm

Author: kagool

Moving Hotspots V2

Hi Tuur, Any news about the release date? Cheers.

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 4:34pm

360 video 'moving hotspots' procedure, editor

Hi, Thank you for your quick answer. Dumb question: Can the hotspots have a stereo effect on vrmode? Since I expect to use 3D 360 videos, I'm curious to see how hotspots will display. Regards. Michel

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 11:05am

New version

Hi Tuur, Happy New Year! Is the new version out and does it work on mobile too? It will really great to see some HTML5 examples. Regards

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 4:18am

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

Hi Piotr, Great update and yes, you were right, I like it! I'm ready to test it... Cheers. PS: I just see your update now. Did you receive my PM yesterday?

Friday, December 8th 2017, 9:52pm

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

Hi Piotr, I saw the new setting on the new version. I was confused believing that this setting exists before. :-) A poi_photo_width would be handy too if user want to limit size of light box. Concerning the problem of poi video in vr mode, I saw that you answered on another thread saying that webgl can not support iframes. It's possible. I used to have it on some projects developed under threejs. But on VT Builder case I don't how difficult it is to implement. I tried to use animated hotspots li...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 3:32pm

Hi Piotr, Thank you for you quick reply. I'm developer too, so I know that it's not always easy to track bugs. Concerning the y position of central icon menu, I have checked it before posting my question. The fact is that I can't find it... Maybe I'm just to tired. :-/ On the another hand, I noticed that you can not remove a lector file with VT Builder. Of course, it's easy to fix on xml itself. Maybe I will contact you by pm to introduce myself and asking if you are interested to license your p...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 2:46am

Umbrella update

Hi Piotr, Thanks for the update. It works like a charm but I have some new issues. 1 - Active category is not underlined as before. 2 - VR POI text are now hard to read due to the glow effect. 3 - Central plus button (toggle open menu) is vertically lower and hidden by categories if you start with them opened. I apologize if I'm bother you. Keep the good work! Thanks.

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 7:16pm

Some questions

Hi Piotr, Just a few questions about default Template (I think it's Umbrella): • Is it possible to use animated hotspots? I really need them to point to active POI that are Livepano Flying objects. • In VR mode, all ambient sounds are visible! It's confusing and totally useless for viewer since sounds are already playing... • How to set categories open on load? • How to set navigation panel closed on load? Thank you very much.

Monday, December 4th 2017, 3:15pm

Umbrella file corrupted and floor plan static

Hi, I want to use Umbrella template on my project, but the file hosted on your website seems corrupted. I downloaded it 3 times with no success... How can I enable the green FOV cone around my location on floor plans? Radar option is enabled but still no cone and floor plan do not move when I click on a distant location. Thank you very much.

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 11:20pm

Stereoscopic panos and 360 videos

Hi, Pre-sale question: Can I use stereoscopic panoramas and 360 videos with your plugin like in WebVR 1.16 demo? Thank you in advance. Best regards