You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Friday, April 26th 2019, 12:29pm

Author: lxne

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

Yes, we did add the allowfullscreen tag. You can check the panorama here https://www.urban-hoertreiter.de/showroo…-bodenbelaegen/ On small mobile screens you have to scroll down a bit to get to the panorama. There is no fullscreen button on mobile devices. Regards, Alex

Friday, April 26th 2019, 11:25am

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Hi Klaus, any updates about the upcoming update/version? Best wishes, Alex

Friday, April 26th 2019, 11:19am

Why no fullscreen button on mobile devices when using iframe?

Hi Piotr, is there an easy way to show the fullscreen button on mobile devices when a vtb tour is emeded via an iframe? Regards, Alex

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 11:19am

Edits to Umbrella Template in VTBuilder

Hi Kilby, you can hide the thumbs button with Source code 1 2 3 4 <action name="remove_index_btn" autorun="preinit"> umbrella_ico.item.removearrayitem(index_ico); copy(index_ico_aktyw, umbrella_ico.item.count); </action> But if you hide all the buttons in the bottom menu (thumbs and vr) the menu button "+" has no function and I do not know how to hide it. You can control which thumbs are shown by creating categories. Only thumbs of the active category are shown. Maybe that helps. Best wishes Ale...

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 11:01am

How to remove floorplan-btn?

Hi Piotr, our client wants no map or floorplan, but we can't get rid of the floorplan-/map-button in the umbrella template. Top right icon: index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=2534 I tried it with the following code. It was just a good guess, but didn't work: Source code 1 2 3 4 <action name="remove_navi_btn" autorun="preinit"> umbrella_ico.item.removearrayitem(navi_ico); copy(index_ico_aktyw, umbrella_ico.item.count); </action> Can you please help us with that issue. Update 26.4.2019: I was ...

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 11:24am

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" It is now possible to add audio to each scene. You can find it in the panorama edition. Thank you. That's almost what I need. But there is no way to loop the "Lector"-audio or adjust the volume, right? Best wishes Alex

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 3:22pm

2D background audio for each scene or category

Hi Piotr, I got one more question Is it possible to have different background audio in a tour? 3D audio is cool, but I would love to have simple different background audio for each category or even each scene. I tried the following code in tour.xml but I got no sound output Source code 1 <action name="load_audio">playHtml5sound2D(true, atmo, media/atmo_01, 1.0, 1.0, true);</action> In the media folder is a file with the name atmo_01.mp3 Any suggestions would be appreciated. Best wishes, Alex

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 12:55pm

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" This is not intentional. It's just two different templates and they can work differently. I will try to do an update to change the transition mode for you. This will probably be possible to change in the XML file. I'll let you know if I'm done. regards Piotr Thanks Piotr, that would be great

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 11:52am

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" Quoted from "lxne" Hi Piotr, Floating POI style only changes the navigation style but not the transition from one panorama to the next. I still only have a pan-fade-transition like in this example. But I would like the pan-ZOOM-fade-transition like in this example. regards, Alex Hi Alex Give me a link. ps. In these examples, only one is floating style=true. Piotr Hi Piotr, here is a link to a panorama with floating POI style . As you can see, the transition from o...

Monday, November 19th 2018, 10:59am

Hi Piotr, Floating POI style only changes the navigation style but not the transition from one panorama to the next. I still only have a pan-fade-transition like in this example. But I would like the pan-ZOOM-fade-transition like in this example. regards, Alex

Friday, October 26th 2018, 12:35pm

Hi Piotr, I try it one last time. In the following VTB example tour there is a pan-zoom if you click on one of the arrows (hotspots). https://www.krpanostore.com/examples/tam…umbrella/1.6.0/ How can I get this pan-zoom in my own VTB projects? Kind regards, Alex

Monday, October 15th 2018, 8:57am

Hi Piotr, Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" You do not need to add anything, all actions are ready and you do not need to modify them. What do you want to achieve? I recently asked how to do a pan-zoom-in transition from one panorama to another (post 230 in this thread). Your answer was (post 231) Quoted I use this code: loadscene(SCENE_NAME,null,MERGE|KEEPVIEW, ZOOMBLEND(0.5,3)); But I do not know where to put it. kind regards Alex

Friday, October 12th 2018, 10:47am

How to zoomblend in VTBuilder tours?

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" I use this code: loadscene(SCENE_NAME,null,MERGE|KEEPVIEW, ZOOMBLEND(0.5,3)); Hi Piotr, thank you for your fast reply. I am quite a newbie to krpano and VTBuilder. As I understand, most manual changes are done in the tour.xml and in the settings.xml of the skin, right? In tour.xml I found the following lines... Source code 1 2 3 4 loadscene_flags="MERGE" loadscene_blend="SLIDEBLEND(1.0, 135.0, 0.4, linear)" loadscene_blend_prev="SLIDEBLEND(0.5, 180, 0.75, linear)"...

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 4:28pm

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" New arrow plugin: https://www.krpanostore.com/examples/tam…umbrella/1.6.0/ Hello Piotr, how do we get a pan-zoom-in transition from one panorama to another (zoom to hotspot) just like in the example above? We only have the standard pan-fade transition? kind regards Alex