You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 12:18pm

Author: [dp]

krpano 1.19-pr4 / 1.19-pr5 / 1.19-pr6

Hi! in VR mode only in GearVR there are delays during the move. How to fix it? http://aerocamera.ru/test/100516/360.html I follow this instruction https://www.youtube.com/embed/tljfu3R5DvI?hd=1&vq=hd720 and this not help

Friday, June 17th 2016, 12:32am

How to add SVG layer

Quoted from "Umalo" As I think SVG is not supported I have idea on how this can be done. Using many small containers to capture mouse/touch events you can define active areas as you like. Not perfect solution but working. Can be done much more in detail this is just quick dirty solution. Umalo, you're awesome! Thank you so much for this huge work! It really works as I wanted. Many thanks for the help!!

Monday, June 13th 2016, 10:59pm

How to add SVG layer

Hi guys! I need help, I want to make interactive block with floor plans. Just an example of idea I want to add onhover to the layers with the plans. But need layers without the background as svg. Is it possible to add a svg file with an embedded polygon in krpano? Here is an example of the svg code with the image and contour SVG link Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <!-- Generator: Adobe Illustrator 16.2.0, SVG Export Plug-In . SVG Version: 6.00...

Monday, March 21st 2016, 8:45pm

ComboBox plugin and stagescale

OK, hope that release will be soon. I have one more question about customstyle... I just want to replace the standart pic. This code is correct? customstyle="%SWFPATH%/skin/combobox22.png" I don't have any changes. Thanks!

Monday, March 21st 2016, 5:03pm

Hi Umalo! Thanks for reply :) I use latest version krpano viewer and plugin My code Source code 1 2 3 4 <plugin name="box" devices="mobile" keep="true" native="false" alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.js" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.swf" cbdesignscale="1.0" width="auto" cbtoosmallfix="true" align="lefttop" x="5" y="5" onloaded=""itemfontsize="12" > <item name="item1" caption="Vue extérieure" onclick="loadscene(scene_Vue_ext__rieure,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5))" /> <item name="item2" caption="Corr...

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 7:44pm

Hi guys! I would like to know too how can I change the width of the box with the titles of panoramas, now it looks ... not very good.

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 9:51am

RE: pb scrolling plugin and kprotect

Hi everyone! Can not create .exe file with krprotect Error is the same as r2d2 in 149 post: Quoted from "r2d2" hello ! i use the plugin, scrolling thumbnail. It works very well with krpano licence, offline and online. but when i want to use kprotect ,i get this message : "file not found /User/gb/Desktop/defilement/as3Thumbsforkrpano.swf?TheXML=./gallery1.xml" and if i generate a krpano.swf with kprotect, the panorama works well offline, but not online, thumbs have no scrolling How to solve the p...