You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 173.

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 11:55am

Author: Yomas

360 one shot solutions

Hi Zephyr ! It's not ready yet but maybe in time this solution would work in your case ^^

Friday, March 2nd 2012, 3:41pm

Android offline demo

Hi guys ! Thank you for answering ^^ I'm a little be late on response but got lot of work ! In fact I resolved the problem, everything is working now even with javascript call on local webpages. The problem was that I activated by error the accelerate viewing of web pages in the default android web browser, and that disables the viewing of flash animations :'( WTF ?! All that debugging stuff for nothing ! ^^ But thanks in all case ! Best regards. Yo.

Thursday, February 23rd 2012, 5:21pm

Android offline demo

Hi all ! As the subject says I just bought a android tablet (Archos 101 G9 Turbo 250Go ) and i 'd like to use it for my client demo but testing many ways to manage this I can't get it to work :'( - I first tried to use tethering between my archos and phone to use my 3G connection, but my iPhone is too old... - Next I tried to launch a standalone swf (made with krprotect tool), but the reader doesn't handle it. - I then tried to use a android webserver but it doesn't handle javascript, so the tou...

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 5:24pm

Is there ANY way to convert a cylindrical source image to a spherical source image?

Hi pdp :-) You can use cylindrical panos with krpano without doing anything more than drop all your panos into any krpano droplet. When it launches it asks : 1 - This is a partial pano ? type "y" then enter 2 - what type of partial... ? type "2" 3 - horizontal field of view ? type "360" It will make the different tiles, adding a black spot on top and bottom of your tiles and set a limit fov looking up or down, and stills work on iPhone You can also drop your cylindric pano into the "spere to cub...

Monday, January 9th 2012, 6:48pm

Addthis social share dock HTML5 compatible help needed

Glad you appreciate it ^^ I changed the website theme cause of an smart concurrent (I'm ironic here) who has used the same one :-( I will improve the gallery page when I get a little bit time using the same jquery effect to render a gallery wall The default of the previous template was that all the pages were loaded at once with Ajax, that wasn't that great for SEO cause I only had one page for the all site ^^ For the issue about the social dock I've noticed it too but there's not much I can do ...

Monday, January 9th 2012, 11:50am

Hi all ^^ After many tries I've opted for your solution Zephyr I made a HTML template around my tours so that the sharing dock appears in top of it ^^ You can see it here click on any picture you want ^^ Furthur I'd be happy if you could give me your oppinions about the global website, I'm working on the traduction so actually is only French ^^ Thanks in advance and have a nice day. Regards.

Friday, December 16th 2011, 6:52pm

Okay hi again again !! I found a starting of solution using addthis using the Addthis Sharing Endpoints. This may work on a openurl button in krpano xml ^^ (not tested yet !) Furthur I think the best way for me is to be able to add the addthis api on top of my lightbox... More complicated but I'll try !!! Here is the lightbox I use if you want to have an idea : HERE And the sharing addthis models : HERE. I'll get back when done, and be thankfull for a little help ^^ Have a nice weekend !! Cheers...

Friday, December 16th 2011, 4:56pm

Hi Zephyr !! Thank you for your help ! I've try your example code but no surprise it didn't work, it would have been such perfect if it did ^^ In fact I think I'm just gonna make some xml custom buttons for sharing cause in all case i'll have to set the wmode to transparent using addthis, cause of it's pop up : When hovering the addthis logo it opens a kind of pop up, wich passes behind the tour if not settle to wmode transparent :'( And even using as you say an area of the HTML to make them vis...

Friday, December 16th 2011, 10:38am

Hi again Here is the addthis page link to Javascript usages: http://www.addthis.com/help/client-api#rendering-js I think the answer is not far from there^^ I continue working on it!!

Friday, December 16th 2011, 1:30am

Hi sacha Thank you for your reply! Sorry if I wasn't clear in my explanations ^^ In fact I do not want to use the wmode transparent cause of the performance. The openurl isn't possible as you can see the href in the html page is managed by the addthis script. I went further in my investigations on the addthis Javascript method to link it with krpano plugins. I havn't found a solution yet What I would like to do is create plugin buttons in my krpano tour, and get it linked with the href in the ht...

Thursday, December 15th 2011, 4:25pm

Hi all !! I was trying to add a Addthis social sharing dock on my tours, and the solutions I've found wasn't satisfactory at all. I got it to work with the use of viewer.addParam set to transparent to get a <div> over my pano, but it's kind of slowing the tour so I'd like to use the possibilities of linking the html code with XML. Here's the deal : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49...

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 6:16pm

Krpano Vr Object possible use of snow plugin ?

okay sorry I found the answer... wich is NO Objects made in Krpano are like flat pano, where snow works only for 360x180 panos. Regards.

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 6:11pm

Krpano Vr Object possible use of snow plugin ?

Hi all ! The question is in the title, is it possible to use the snow plugin for a VR krpano object ? I've tried to look in the forum but very few documentation about the VR Objects in Krpano Thanks in advance for your replies Regards.

Monday, December 12th 2011, 12:44pm

hotspot dynamic url onclick attributes

Hi again again again ^^ Just one more thing :-) I get the error (ERROR: no parent "hotspot[get(name)]" found) with the get action for the line : Source code 1 set(plugin[hotspot_hover].parent, hotspot[get(name)]); I tried to change by doing: Source code 1 set(plugin[hotspot_hover].parent, get(name) ); But this gives me the error : ERROR: no parent "hotspot1" found ERROR: no parent "hotspot2" found ... But in fact it's the right parent name Maybe a syntax error ? It works perfectly for the copy(p...

Friday, December 9th 2011, 5:13pm

iPad interface for krpano tours (MAC droplet added)

Hi Andrey ! I've tested to edit the code part you told me, but the thumbs still opens at scene load :-( You can see the result on my website : Click here Thanks again ^^

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 1:33pm

Hi again ^^ I've been looking for the _button_switched(_thumbs_open,false); part code in the different xml, but it's already settled like this but the thumbs stills appear at tour start. Can you tell where in the code I have to change it please ? For the openfulscrren button, it actually works to exitfullscreen but not the other way. I'm using a lightbox to launch the tour, maybe it comes from that but I'm not sure cause the right click openfullscreen on the tour works. Thanks again for helping ...

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 11:11am

Hi Andrey !! Just bought it and as usual it's just perfect ^^ I just have two questions about it : - How can I disable the seeing of thumbs at start ? - The openfullscreen button doesn't work for me :'( Thanks a lot for your job !!! Best regards.

Monday, December 5th 2011, 4:13pm

Image plugin on top of google map

Hi chrispen ^^ Never tried it but i see two things that may help you: - Have you try using zorder on map and plugin, with map zorder<plugin zorder ? - Try to find on the forum something about the wmode of your vtour calling script in the HTML, and settle it to "opaque". If I take two minutes to think about it, I'm pretty sure that you can use this following solution, it may work: - Create a background for your map and set it to be the map parent. - Call your map where you want on the background ...

Monday, December 5th 2011, 3:58pm

Thanks a lot for that !!! Ok now I understand, I was thinking that in other post when I was seeing something like hotspot[get(name)]), I thought that "name" was for the example !! That's gonna help me so much !!!! I'm really going to work on that cause very flexible when well controlled, as Mindlessboss templates for examples. I would like in the future make a virtual tour template all in javascript, in case of making a complete website using Krpano , without using flash at all. This might be th...

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 2:22pm

I made it work with if but I'm not happy cause very much code :-( Here it is : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 <action name="sethotspotlinks"> set(hotspot[hotspot1].onclick,'openurl(http://www.eboovisite.com, _self)'); set(hotspot[hotspot2].onclick,'openurl(http://www.eboovisite.com, _self)'); set(hotspot[hotspot3].onclick,'openurl(http://www.eboovisite.com, _self)'); set(hotspot[hotspot4].onclick,'openurl(http:...