You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 3:42pm

Author: OIjsQe

combobox custom theme

Thank you San7, I changed the syntax. I have a problem concerning the combobox now: http://www.boog.in-arbeit.net/portfolio/…drale-solothurn After closing the combobox, the plugin hides. The div becomes a "display:none". This is our xml: Source code 1 2 <combobox_design name="boognet" margin="8" open_close_speed="0.25"> <style name="combobox_container_style" bgalpha="0.4" bgcolor="0x000000" bgborder="0" bgroundedge="3" /> <style name="combobox_marker_style" css="background:url(…/icons/pfeil-unte...

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 6:33pm

combobox custom theme

Hello! I want to create a custom theme for the combobox. I can find the how-to in the docs, however, the syntax of how we implemented the combobox differs from the one of the docs. Source code 1 <plugin name="combobox" preload="true" url="js/krplugins/combobox.js" keep="true" align="lefttop" x="10" y="10"> How can we style the combobox using this syntax? using the attribute "design" and the following syntax does not work... Source code 1 <combobox_design name="boognet" margin="4" open_close_spee...

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 7:15pm

SVG Icons not available on Firefox

Hi Klaus, thank you for your hint. I was able to fix this. Example: Source code 1 <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" viewBox="0 0 33.8 33.32" width="33.8" height="33.8"> The viewBox attribute was already present. I added the width and height attributes. I needed to use a 1:1 ratio as I use this ratio for the layers (see xml snippet above).

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 1:06pm

Hi Klaus, please have a look at Link . Thanks.

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 10:42am

I created a custom skin based on the default skin which uses svg buttons. On Firefox, these buttons are not available. Neither visible nor clickable. It works on all other brothers (mobile/desktop) though. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 <krpano> <!-- krpano 1.19 default buttons skin --> <!-- the container layer that contains the buttons --> <layer name="defaultskin_buttons" bgcolor="0x000000" bgalpha=".5" bgroundedge="3" type="container" width="330" height="63" align="b...