You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

Yesterday, 12:25pm

Author: a.pu

Developer Library

Hi all! For those jedi who love nicely styled code and heard about object-oriented programming My little developer library seems to be ready to show off! This is a super-powerful set of tools that help - speed up code writing A LOT; - helps to shrink code significantly; - makes code more legible and supportable. https://github.com/apushkarev/Krpano-Developer-Library

Tuesday, June 25th 2019, 10:56am

Oculus GO & KRpano

Any news on controller support?

Monday, June 24th 2019, 10:12am

Syntax Highlighting, Snippets & Autocompletions

Made an update with 18 new completions. Also some stuff fixed.

Monday, June 17th 2019, 12:08pm

Merge krpano sources into one file

Subj. I have 30 separate files with code in a project. I'd like to have a tool to merge all files in one before encrypting and uploading. Does anyone have experience in that?

Tuesday, June 4th 2019, 1:22pm

Catalina catalina

Well, I was dumb enough to install macos Catalina beta. And now krpano tools alongside with testing server don't work since they are 32 bit applications. And Mojave is the latest macos to support them. TWIMC :)

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 12:30pm

get(calc());

Quoted from "Tuur" copy(layer[result].html, calc('i love ' + get(calc('cars.type' + layer[blaat].id)))); sure that's more advanced kung Fu

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 12:10pm

get(calc());

Quoted from "Tuur" Hi, most ideal this in one line of code: Source code 1 2 copy(bla, get(calc('cars.type' + layer[blaat].id))); set(layer[result].html, calc:'i love ' + bla); this statement should already work, shouldn't it? it means you calc some variable name, then you get another variable name stored in first varialbe then you copy second variable value somewhere I use sometimes statements like this one copy(layer[breadcrumb].html, calc('catalog.title' + lang[get(current_language)].suffix))...

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 11:06am

get(calc());

Quoted from "Tuur" Hi, this line is very powerful to me: Source code 1 copy(layer[result].html, get(calc('cars.type' + %1))); copy(layer[result].html, get(cars.type%1)); should work too or even copy(layer[result].html, cars.type%1);

Monday, May 13th 2019, 8:51am

Gyro2 unavailable in Chrome 74 @ Android

Seems gyroscope is not working at all... Can you check please? Do you have same issue?

Friday, May 10th 2019, 11:30am

+ 99 new autocompletions for XML (previous ones were for scripting)

Sunday, April 28th 2019, 4:29pm

Updated with snippets and autocompletions in same package! https://github.com/apushkarev/Krpano-Markup-Language

Saturday, April 27th 2019, 9:23am

Load XML with custom content (not scenes)

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, I'm already planing a special 'includexml(url, onloaddone)' action for such case

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 11:03am

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, it depends on what you want to do... Hi, Klaus. I want to call an action that will load and intertpet custom xml with any stuff like loadxml() but without reloading scene.

Wednesday, April 24th 2019, 8:25am

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" maybe with loadxml() ? I will need to pass hundreds of kb of strings to it... Ok, will try

Tuesday, April 23rd 2019, 6:31pm

Hi, all! I got a bunch of xml files with boatloads of stuff. Is there any way to load them after first pano is loaded? There seems to be no obvious way for that and no clear answer on this forum. Looking forward for suggestions and advice.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 5:37pm

Oculus GO & KRpano

Quoted from "tksharpless" Thanks, Klaus. We should all try to get Oculus to fix the browser rendering issue. Now that they are pushing VR into the mainstream, they should hear a lot of complaints. The difference in render quality between the browser and the apps is obvious to anyone. I'm looking forward eagerly to full controller access in krpano webvr! -- Tom By the way, Oculus support is very responsive. It is nice idea to report them all that stuff. I have sent them report about wrong color ...