You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 10:00am

Author: jeremyfukunaga

Offline exe for client (without server)

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, okay, here step by step for Windows: download NW.js here: https://nwjs.io/extract it anywherebuild a tour using the MAKE VTOUR dropletcopy the 'vtour' folder into the extracted nwjs foldercreate a 'package.json' file inside the 'nwjs' folder with any texteditor with the following content: Source code 1 {"name":"My tour", "main":"vtour/tour.html"} click the nw.exe to start the tour (the nw.exe could be renamed if you want) Best regards, Klaus This was great. What i...

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 9:21am

Virtual tour on a CD,DVD, etc.?

Hello, Is there a good way to export a tour to deliver on media and have it so that an inexperienced user can load the media, e.g., cd, dvd, or thumb drive and easily launch the tour for viewing? Thanks, Jeremy

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 6:08am

Show or Hide Buttons

Sorry, another question: I see there is a Sound icon on the vtourskin...png. How do I add that to the control bar with the functionality to turn the sound on or off? Thanks.

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 5:51am

Show or Hide Buttons

Hi Klaus, Thank you for your response. I was able to comment out the button layer and remove the Prev Button for example. I am wondering now if there is a way to have the actual bar shrink when a button is removed? As it is now. the button goes away but the empty space is left there. Thanks again!

Monday, July 2nd 2018, 8:31am

Context Menu - How to remove HTML5/Descktop....

Hello, I can't seem to figure out or find how to remove the info at the bottom of the context menu that state info like.... HTML5/Desktop - Chrome... etc. Anyone know? Thanks!

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 11:32am

SoundInterface, continuous. with loop. step-by-step

Quoted from "benji33" Set the soundinterface plugin with keep="true" attribute and launch the sound after a user gesture (prefered) with a playsound action with 0 value for loops (cf. https://krpano.com/plugins/soundinterface/#playsound) Sound should be played accross scenes Thank you. I was able to figure it out based on your answer and looking over some other threads. Also, I did not realize the sound would not play from the Editor. It had to be loaded on the server to preview it.

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 11:29am

Show or Hide Buttons

Hello, I know this is probably a basic question, but how do you show or hide buttons/functionality such as the previous or next buttons? I wish to have the minimal amount of buttons, i.e., navigation arrows, in and out, fullscreen, etc. It seems the sound button is not showing, but it exists in the vtourskin.png. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 10:38am

SoundInterface, continuous. with loop. step-by-step

Hello, I do not have much experience with implementing plugins in Krpano in general. I'm hoping to get a very straightforward, step-by-step explanation on how to implement the SoundInterface plugin. I have just one audio file, soundtrack.mp3, in a folder I created called Audio. I wish for the sound file to play continuously when loading different panos and then loop. Here is my code thus far: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34...