You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Saturday, June 5th 2010, 4:03pm

Author: No-Nonsense

RE: loading error

Hello Didier! Quoted from "dideo" I've a message of "loading error - Security Error". Like others, I'm working with Autopano Giga+Tour, with krpano license. Did you miss to specify the URL to the XML file? The code should look like this: [krpano xml="<url-to-xml>"] or [krpano krpano="<url-to-swf>" xml="<url-to-xml>"]. I get your error message when dropping the xml attribute. This is because krpano will then try to load an XML file in the same path as the SWF with the same name as the SWF. Kind r...

Saturday, June 5th 2010, 3:58pm

Wordpress Plugin: WP krpano

Hello Vincèn! Great that you found a workaround for this issue! Let me make some remarks to the points you made: Quoted from "vincen" Found myself solution to that issue with AutoPano Tour, here are steps to resolve problem ;) Remove the swf generated by AutoPano Tour (APT) and put in place the original krpano swf and rename it with name of APT project, add also in same directory your KRPano licence file and rename it alsoEdit each xml file generated by APT and complete all Source code 1 URL tag...

Sunday, May 30th 2010, 5:12pm

Hello Vincèn! Quoted from "vincen" In fact AutoPano Tour generates two xml files and I thought first it was the problem, so I merged both xml files in one, but it's still exactly same problem :( So that's very strange ! Please keep me informed if u find anything ;) By the way posted an article on my blog explaining how to use your plugin ;) http://www.skivr.com/?p=739 Thank you for the kind article! I finally found some time to try and play with the XML you have provided. But I could not reprodu...

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 8:20pm

Hallo CroHammeR! Quoted from "CroHammeR" Schon jemand benutzt? Auf welcher Seite? Bisher ist mir noch keine Seiten bekannt, mit Ausnahme einiger Tests. Ich möchte es selber auch erst für ein kommendes Projekt einsetzen. Daher geht die Entwicklung derzeit auch noch etwas schleppend voran. Es fehlt vor allem noch die Unterstützung für SWFObject und die Mousewheel Fixes. Auch muss ich wohl die Parameterverarbeitung überarbeiten, da z.B. prinzipiell auch die Angabe des krpano.swf ausreicht (embedded...

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 8:11pm

Hallo Chris! Quoted from "Chris-" habe das WP KrPano Plugin installiert und aktiviert. Das KrPano liegt auf dem Server. Wie bekomme ich nun das Pano angezeigt. Der Quellcode: [krpano xml="<xmlfile>"] eingefügt in den neuen Artikel, aktiviert doch nur das Fenster auf der Webseite. <xmlfile> ist doch sicherlich mit dem Pfad zur Datei (in meinem Fall) TestPano.xml auszutauschen, oder? ...funktioniert bei mir nicht. Bin schon gefrustet (Ganztagesaufgabe) Entschuldige bitte die spärliche Dokumentatio...

Wednesday, May 26th 2010, 8:05pm

Hello VIncèn! Quoted from "vincen" Thanks for your answer and help. As you spoke about AutoPano Tour, I tried then with an other panorama where I generated KRPano xml by hand and then it works :) http://www.skivr.com/?p=716 It looks it's definitively an AutoPano Tour generated panos the issue. What do you need to help you resolve that problem ? I include below code generated by AutoPano Tour for panorama not working with plugin ;) Good to know that it might be somewhat related to the XML code ge...

Tuesday, May 25th 2010, 6:20pm

Salut Vincèn! Thank you for trying WP krpano! Quoted from "vincen" Just discovered your great plugin but have been completely unable to get it working :( I uploaded on my website my pano.swf (krpano.file) with licence embedded in it, pano.xml file and subdirectory with all pictures used by KRPano. If I try directly the URL http://www.skivr.com/temp/pano.swf, it works. Now if I try to include it in a post, whatever how I indicate path to xml file, I always get an I/O error on pano.xml file in pos...

Monday, April 19th 2010, 8:00pm

WP krpano ist ein Plugin für Wordpress, mit dem man krpano in Artikel per Shortcode einfügen kann: Source code 1 [krpano xml="<xmlfile>"] Weitere Informationen findet Ihr auf der Seite von WP krpano im offiziellen Wordpress Plugin Directory. Dieser Thread ist zur Diskussion über WP krpano gedacht. Ich freue mich über jegliche Fragen, Ideen, Anregungen oder Fehlerberichte! Bitte beachtet auch den englischen Parallelthread . Vielen Dank im voraus, Jens

Monday, April 19th 2010, 7:52pm

WP krpano is a plugin for Wordpress to embed krpano in articles using the simple shortcode: Source code 1 [krpano xml="<xmlfile>"] Please find additional information regarding WP krpano in the official Wordpress Plugin Directory. This thread is intended for discussion about WP krpano. I welcome any questions, ideas, suggestions for improvement, or bug reports! Please also consider the German parallel thread . Thanks in advance, Jens

Wednesday, April 14th 2010, 10:22am

RE: WordPress integration

Quoted from "John Myrstad" I`m working on a solution to embed Krpano automatically in WordPress blog/CMS system. Are anyone aware of anyone else doing this ? I am developing a plugin for Wordpress to embed krpano using a shortcode: WP krpano http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-krpano/ I will start a new thread to discuss WP krpano soon. -Jens

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 11:32am

kmakemultires command line options

I am pretty new to krpano. After having evaluated various web panorama viewers/players I found krpano (beta 8) to fit my needs best, as I do a lot of handheld partial panoramas. I'd like to automate the process of the creation of the partial cylindrical/spherical multiresolution files from the stiched image file using kmakemultires. I have Autopano Pro embed the fov and type in the filename (e.g. "name_183.8x86.4_C.jpg"). At the moment I use this information to manually create a kmakemultires co...