You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 75.

Monday, August 12th 2019, 2:56pm

Author: light_line

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Yes. would you release an update-package for Panotour Pro at the same time?

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 12:22am

360 turntable Solution

what is your problem with it? it works correctly for me.

Friday, August 9th 2019, 12:09pm

krpano, registered with php, watermark appears untimely, serious bug?

this code works for me: Source code 1 exec(__DIR__ . "/krpanotools64 register YkpJcXZ1YUFiUXZrWE1WS2FUdDU0eDFWdkV...........................PT0", $output, $result);

Thursday, July 25th 2019, 1:44pm

OSM plugin trial and errors

I am developing OSM Map plugin right now! if you are not in the hurry, I can give it to you in the next 2 weeks.

Sunday, July 21st 2019, 8:01am

Panotour issue not display text infomation in Mobile Device

I think that info is a tooltip. tooltips just shown on mouse hover not on user click.

Wednesday, July 17th 2019, 4:08pm

Fuzzy Search Plugin

This is the discussion thread for the Fuzzy Search Plugin. This plugin searches in a list and finds the best result even when the user spells words incorrectly. Main Features : The list of scenes can be generated automatically by this plugin (no programming required).It shows list items in grouped view.Fully customizable with 3 different styles.Style customizable with CSS power.Right to left languages are supported. Detailed description and examples can be found here. Feature requests would be a...

Monday, July 15th 2019, 3:58pm

Easy HTML Lightbox Plugin

thank you for your purchase. I sent the demo project to your private message.

Monday, July 15th 2019, 11:47am

Quoted from "Islander" Concerning the html page in a layer, If the html page contains a hyperlink to open a window in a new tab, will it open within the layer or in a new tab of the browser? it will be opened in a new tab.

Friday, July 12th 2019, 12:19pm

GearVR + S8 for a museum, Kiosk mode ?

integration of GearVR + KSWeb is a nice idea! I like it.

Friday, July 12th 2019, 11:45am

Any way to use alpha masks with panos?

these links may be helpful for you: https://krpano.com/examples/hotspotextract/ https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…d&threadID=7272

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 11:27am

Hi, Thank you for reporting. I will fix it.

Friday, July 5th 2019, 9:30pm

Hi The plugin has been updated. Panotour Pro plugin is available now.

Saturday, June 29th 2019, 3:44pm

Custom Plugin Action not called

try this : onclick="plugin[YOUR_PLUGIN_NAME].jsbmodal('om')"

Monday, June 17th 2019, 11:49am

This is the discussion thread for the Easy HTML Lightbox Plugin. This plugin allows you to open HTML Lightbox/pop-up by Krpano or load the HTML page in a Krpano layer. working with this plugin is so easy and HTML knowledge is not required. Main Features : This plugin supports most popular contents and sites like internet pages, image galleries and slide shows, Youtube videos, Vimeo videos, local videos, Google maps, other panorama pages, Inline HTML element, PDF files, etc...This plugin is compl...

Monday, June 17th 2019, 3:24am

Advanced Combobox Plugin / Search Plugin

Quoted from "light_line" please consider that these methods only work on desktop devices. native combobox does not support these methods on mobile devices. as I told you, the open/close method doesn`t work when you use the native combobox on mobile devices. this is the causes of your problem. you have to use this code in vtourskin-mobile.xml Source code 1 2 3 4 5 <layer name="skin_btn_mag" style="skin_base|skin_glow" crop="0|192|64|64" align="center" x="30" y="0" scale="0.5" onhover="showtext(F...

Sunday, June 16th 2019, 10:17pm

how to hide some thumbs in thumbBar

Hi, I edited the vtourskin.xml. by using this file, if you add ignore_thumb="false" to any scene, it would be hidden in thumb-bar. Quoted <scene name="scene_01" title="01" onstart="" thumburl="panos/01.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="" ignore_thumb="false"> <view hlookat="0.0" vlookat="0.0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" /> <preview url="panos/01.tiles/preview.jpg" /> <image type="CUBE" multires="true" tilesize="512"> <level tiledima...

Friday, June 14th 2019, 1:13am

Warning: Not a cubestrip image

Please take a look at these links. https://krpano.com/docu/tutorials/ https://krpano.com/docu/tutorials/quickstart/

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 1:30pm

Warning: Not a cubestrip image

Hi, this issue would happen when your cubic images are very large(width and height). you have to use multi-resolution droplet or use smaller images for mobile and tablet. please notice, I am speaking about the width and height of the image, not file size.