You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 237.

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 1:10pm

Author: ahoeben

War of the Worlds: Experiment in VR storytelling

I recently worked with illustrator Tessa Schlechtriem on a (short!) experiment in storytelling. We wanted to explore a no-click interaction, and see if we could make a narrative respond to the viewer. http://tessascape.com/world/2017/war-worlds The old SightlineVR demo/experience "The Chair" from the Oculus DK2 era had an interaction mechanism that we really liked where you interacted with the scene just by looking around, and we wanted to try our hand at similar experience in an illustrated pan...

Thursday, March 6th 2014, 3:28pm

Dragging one direction

Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 if(pressed, sub(dx, mouse.stagex, drag_stagex); if(dx LT 0, add(x, drag_currentx, dx); ); delayedcall(0, move(); draglayer(dragging) ); ); Or am I getting you wrong?

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 11:32am

Gyroscope plugin works on Android 4.x

Well, isn't that a nice thing to do... (note: they are not required to share their fixes, but it would have been nice)

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 6:08pm

Downscaling vs crop

Hey, from the testcase it looks like the app does know the actual size (which makes me think that it should be possible to adapt a crop, but what do I know...)

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 6:03pm

Downscaling vs crop

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" For the application itself it's not possible to know if the image was downscaled or what its real image size was. Rats! Anyway, 1.17 is more stable for me than previous versions, so the "awesome" still stands. Looks like I chose a good path providing smaller imagery for mobile.

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 8:59am

Downscaling vs crop

My wife and I have been experimenting with animated hotspots to get some "life" into a panorama. Animated frames are tiled into a single "filmstrip-like" image and a crop is dynamically applied, pretty much like the animated hotspot example (but a bit more advanced): http://files.fieldofview.com/temp/blinkie Here is one of the animation tiles: http://files.fieldofview.com/temp/blinkie/rose_01.jpg As you can see this is quite a large image. The technique works both in flash and html5 (in contrast...

Monday, November 4th 2013, 11:53am

i messed it up - black screen in flash and html5

Have you looked at my reply in your other thread? just upgraded to "november" version

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 3:44pm

auto or prefer

The "auto" in embedpano has nothing to do with the "auto" in playsound. "auto" in embedpano means that krpano will make what it deems is the best choice between flash and html5 for your browser (and available plugin), whereas "prefer" always picks html5 if krpano thinks your browser can handle it (even if it thinks flash would be a better option). If you use "auto", krpano will pick flash for firefox, which can play back mp3. The "auto" in playsound means that krpano will automatically pick a na...

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 3:37pm

just upgraded to "november" version

There are three js files: swfkrpano.js, krpanoiphone.js and krpano.license.js When you use the droplets to make a tour, it creates a single js file combining those three. This file you used before (named krpano.js). Now it seems you have renamed the new krpanoiphone.js to krpano.js and used it as is. That does not work because it is missing the contents of the other two files. Either you supply the 3 original js files and include swfkrpano.js in your page, or create a new krpano.js

Friday, September 20th 2013, 9:20am

OT: The KRPano Bar and Cafe

We'll be back for the 5k mark. In a couple of weeks?

Thursday, September 19th 2013, 2:48pm

OT: The KRPano Bar and Cafe

Aw... I missed the party...

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 5:00pm

Firefox panorama video performance

While posting panoramic videos for Sziget 360 (http://sziget360.com/panoramavideo), I found out that when using Firefox the flashplayer would become extremely sluggish playing back panoramic video; scrolling the html page would be nearly impossible, and in non-fullscreen mode the framerate frequently became so low that Firefox suggested that the flashplayer should be closed. It turned out that by setting the wmode parameter to "window" (instead of the default "direct"), the video shows smoothly ...

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 11:19pm

dblclick.swf needs to get renamed.

Thanks for reporting this. I had some reports of the plugin causing a krpano error, but could not reproduce it myself. I will try to make the change in the following days.

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 6:12pm

krpano HTML5 Multiresolution Preview

This effectively means the end of the <tablet> and <phone> tags. That alone is something to celebrate

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 6:03pm

krpano HTML5 Multiresolution Preview

Congratulations! Thomas got there two days before you, but this is seriously impressive.

Monday, May 27th 2013, 10:37am

autolevels plugin

The short answer is "probably not any time soon"

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 5:59pm

double click

There's some code here: double-click to "move to, center and zoom"

Sunday, January 6th 2013, 10:28pm

Extended textfield plugin

Quoted from "sachagriffin" Inputing "test" layer[input].text == "test" fails.. not sure if there's some EOL missing or added or what. Yes, that's probably it. If you have some time, could you check if it matters whether you set multiline to true or false?

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 9:17am

Console sometimes comes up

You can use http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#krpano.showerrors, but it is better to fix your error