You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 2:25am

Author: Jann Lipka

OMG - No sound on Iphone ?!!!

As lowtech as it sounds - this suggestion actually works ... Thanks. I'm also kind of p... d that Safari lags so much in 360 abilities .... looks for me as Apple is not catching upp properly anymore. But that is another thing.

Monday, December 14th 2015, 9:28pm

OK thanks - I can see that even PanoTourPro wants a separate mp3 file for iphone ... I hope only it comes synced with VDO ...

Sunday, December 13th 2015, 11:46am

Still fighting to get krpano video to work . http://fotograf.nu/AF_directors_ny/index.html almost there ( and got a proper workflow for it thanks to Jonathan ) but ......... Still No sound on iphone - I thought it was solved in 1.19 PR ? ( Is some kind of workaround still needed ? ) Iphone support is crucial in Sweden. I can watch equirectangular videos on iphones WITH sound - so I think it is a Viewer problem ? I have tested countless Video/ audio encodings - ( hours of encoding ) But even samp...

Monday, November 30th 2015, 2:26pm

Droplet for simple VR video ?

judging by this http://caniuse.com/#search=h264 webm/ogg seems to be a waste of time ?

Monday, November 30th 2015, 1:43pm

OMG _ webm is killing me - for a project that needs SPEEED - Exporting webm on mac using miro is so slooooooooooooooow. I could try installing ffmpeg on my mac- will it make the process three times the speed of miro ? I talked to sem Video folks I know and they told me that they never bother with webm format as almost everything will show mp4 ... So how important is it with webm / ogg ? ? Seriously !!! Please tell me to skip it ....

Friday, November 27th 2015, 7:58pm

Thank You Arthur - i try understand things better .-) Q1 - "- put your tour.js and tour.swf (version 1.19.pre3 in the folder." Cannot find it - and I made a search in my krpano folder- Got hits on some files but from 2013 ... But for sure I need also to put " viewer " folder from 1.19 pre3 ? Q 2 n the video folder should be: - myvideo_1k.mp4 1024 wide mp 4 made by Handbrake or Miro ? - myvideo_1k.webm Handbrake ? - myvideo.mp3 - it looks like sound only file - how Do i create it ? - myvideo.ogg ...

Friday, November 27th 2015, 5:53am

Great - so .. Krpanos own Example Video interface is good ? I guess not modifications of that are needed - I kind of miss " fullscreen button " on mobile .... Then 3 different video sizes / formats are needed - Handbrake or Miro for webm ? are output settings invoking problems with sound ? Anything special that spoils sound ?

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 8:29pm

SO I use the sample videointerface from 1.85 , but remove 1.85 viewer folder - by overwriting it with viewer folder from 1.9 rev 3 sound issue must be krpano related as i Can hear sound in the video files...

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 6:09pm

OK _ i will try TUURs approach - My test krpano Theta video seems not to work properly on Note4 and unfortunately Sound doesnt work on iphone 6. SO the solution is not so good but I'm quite happy with much beter image quality then YT upload. So I will fight a bit more . Maybe 19 pre 3 works better

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 8:10am

Regarding TUURs suggestions - Hmmm Downloaded 1.19 - registred krpano licens in krpano tools. Looked for " examples folder " found only webvr folder- When I open index.html ( on my mac ) I get a still sky panorama with text Look here to start- This is not what I expected . File set that works correctly on Jonathans server ( 1.85 ) is what I want http://www.v360r.com/jann_theta360video_1/index.html And I got it to work on my own server : http://www.fotograf.nu/jann_theta360video/index.html And ev...

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 7:15am

The idea of droplet came up from Keith Martin on Ricoh Theta FB group. I understand it is very simple. to code - butdroplet is sooooo much simpler - as it can handle misspellings - and for example as Tuur says - Don't forget webm - then I start too Google webm :-) IN the best of the worlds I would like the droplet to do all that for me ( excluding Google search maybe ) ( maybe the droplet could access some web based webm creating service ) Warm regards. I would say in this forum I'm probably one...

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 12:06pm

I'm sure I'm not the only one person that would Looove Droplet för VRvideo playing - Sales wise - there is thousands of happy Theta S shooters ( like me ) that would buy KRPANO directly if there was a simple ( droplet ) way to get VR video Playing on private domains . Please Please Please. mp4 would do .

Sunday, November 8th 2015, 10:58am

license question for new version

I simply do not remember - Do I still need to copy krpano.license krpanoiphone.license.js krpanotools.license files to new1.18.5 folder ? ( those license files are quite old and I remember som conversion was done a year ago )

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 5:37pm

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 1 - WebVR / MobileVR / Stereoscopic 3D Support (Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, GearVR, ...)

Major VR backlash !!!!! This link ( krpano 1.19 pr ) works as expected on my Iphone 6 + http://www.fotograf.nu/vindturbiner/tour.html _ I get e black button with ENTER VR text and can view it on cardboard . ( and then EXIT VR is visible ) SO I send it to a very important customer and ... No ENTER VR button ...... ( he has Iphone 5 and iOS 8.2 ) any quick fix for that ? PS: I have checked with another iphone 5 IOS 8.2 - the same problem - no Enter VR button . Maybe some Privacy setting ?

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 4:51am

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 1 - WebVR / MobileVR / Stereoscopic 3D Support (Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, GearVR, ...)

User experience feedback for VR browsing using hotspots . All of new to VR people tell me the same thing . They cannot find hotspots in the large 360 image - specially when it is a bit busy scene - Static arrows created with krpano droplet don't stand out - I'm afraid we must have animated hotspots ... Any suggestions how to get those simply ?

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 3:35pm

Incredible fun - your 3D demo is nice and works very well with my Unofficial Cardboard / Iphone 6+ . I got even my own pano to work in VR mode - unfortunately something is missing - with this Tour http://www.fotograf.nu/UKK_test/tour.html I can see hotspot arrows made with tour editor ( in non vr mode ) but hotspots itself are not visible in VR mode . ( neither iOS 8 Safari nor Chrome ) so I'm stuck with 1st pano. ( I can see VR cursor though ) . Do I need to make some textedit of webvr.xml file...

Tuesday, June 29th 2010, 5:08pm

Ipad/iphone compatible panaoramas from old files?

I have many panoramas generated with the old droplet/player thats not compatible with iphone/ipad and I have change the xml individually in every files ( startpoint, fov etc) Can I in some easy way replace it with the new player so it will be compatible with iphone or do I have to use the new droplet on every panoramas but keep my xml settings? If so is it possible to make it in batch?