You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 6:46pm

Author: tillkrueger

CMS4VR hosting question

Piotr was, again, super helpful in pointing me in the right direction about the error I got after installing... [an error occurred while processing this directive] he found a couple of discussions that dealt with similar issues, see here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1900…t-not-on-server https://davidnash.com.au/hostmonster-500…-shtml-wrapper/ so after I changed the permissions of the index.php files in the root of the cms4vr folder and inside the admin folder within it, the UI came right...

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 5:35pm

CMS4VR hosting question

Ok, that would explain why it doesn’t really show the tooltips when going to them directly, but why is it giving me that error for http://avpmatrix.com/cms4vr/ ? Once you sent me the newest version of the installer, I‘ll try deleting and re-installating yet again. I am hopeful now that Krpano might work, at last, and that you‘ll have me out of your hair about this tired topic ;)

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 3:54pm

CMS4VR hosting question

could that be due to a permissions problem? my cms4vr folder, which it is installed into is 755, as is the admin folder within it...the index.php file itself is 666. I don't get it...before this second install, the system and admin were working, but krpano was not, now it looks like krpano might actually work on the server, but the system and admin are not. if I go directly to the tooltips at http://avpmatrix.com/cms4vr/tooltip.html, I only get a grey page...I'm on Mac Safari, but I also tried C...

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 3:34pm

CMS4VR hosting question

during re-install, I had a green checkmark next to "Ability to run Krpano on this server" and a red ! next to the ability to run ffmpeg, just like in Piotr's screencaps...that got me excited that this time it might finally work. but after installation I got this on the page where before I had the login to the CMS4VR admin: [an error occurred while processing this directive] that did not happen the last time I installed this. ~ sigh ~

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 2:07pm

CMS4VR hosting question

since I can't be entirely sure that there wasn't an unusual glitch during the initial installation of the CMS4VR system, I'd like to try to install it again before I get back in touch with Bluehost. does CMS4VR need to be uninstalled before installing it again, and if so, how, or can I install it on top of itself? the templates which I installed would need to be re-installed again as well, I suppose?

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 12:56pm

CMS4VR hosting question

without having studied your response in detail, let me publicly apologise to you and the CMS4VR team if I have come across as being unappreciative for the amazing support you have given me...I thought I had made that clear in multiple posts how patient especially you have been, Piotr. breezing over your post I see that you managed to get it to work on Bluehost, so it is on me now to take it up with Bluehost now and figure out why it fails in my setup. again, this original post was solely meant t...

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 3:53pm

CMS4VR hosting question

Hello everyone... a few months ago I was sent an enticing offer to purchase the excellent CMS4VR system at an introductory discount, which was still more than I thought I could spend, but ended up taking advantage of in light of wanting to build a 360 portfolio and having to do a proposal for an old client that centres around the use of 360 panos and WebGL/VR. one of the listed features that enticed me was that it would work on *every* hosting plan, even the cheapest shared hosting plans, such a...

Monday, July 9th 2018, 8:17pm

(solved) krpanotools not working on my iMac5K, macOS 10.13.5

indexofrefraction, you hit the nail on the head! I feel so silly for having made a mistake like this, but of course you are right...that is exactly what I must have done in the process of moving all my tools onto my desktop...I created a folder for krpanotools and also wanted to generate some CMS4VR tours locally from there (as my shared hosting account doesn't allow CMS4VR to generate the 360 panos on the server)...and in the process I must have moved and replaced the templates folder with that...

Monday, July 9th 2018, 6:01pm

is there anyone in the development team of krpanotools who is knowledgeable about using their tool on macOS? Piotr, at CMS4VR, also suggested that it might be a permissions problem, but what in the terminal output suggests that?

Monday, July 9th 2018, 5:42pm

what do the permissions need to be set to (like 677 or 777), and on which files/folders? still dead in the water.

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 2:04pm

thanks for trying to help, ior! here is the output: "iMac5K-Till:~ till$ ls -a /Users/till/Desktop/krpano-1.19-pr16 . CMS4VR MAKE VTOUR (VR-OPT) droplet.app MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) Droplet.app MAKE VTOUR (VR-OPT) Droplet.app krpano Testing Server.app templates .. Convert SPHERE CUBE Droplet.app MAKE PANO (NORMAL) Droplet.app docu krpano Tools.app viewer .DS_Store ENCRYPT XML Droplet.app MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) Droplet.app documentation.html krpanotools CMS4VR MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) Droplet.app MAKE PAN...

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 1:14pm

Offline exe for client (without server)

well, I just tested my own theory, installed Fluid , and executed the resulting Mac app, and couldn't believe my eyes when my pano came up in a resizable window, fully functional. is this only working for me, or can another Mac user confirm thatthis Pano also opens up and runs successfully on their machine?

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 12:39pm

Offline exe for client (without server)

I, too, would love to know whether a similar procedure exists for MacOS, to build an App that can run offline. Wasn't there an App that can turn any website into an App? Just looked for it, and it's called "Fluid ". Might that be a way to do it?

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 9:43am

Krpano tools on server

Is this your own server, or are you running this from a shared hosting server? if you're on a shared hosting server, you might have the same issue as I do, where binaries are not allowed to be executed from anywhere outside of the root (this is called "root access" hosting, which - generally speaking - only VPS or dedicated servers allow). what sort of a server are you on?

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 9:24am

oops, sorry, I thought I would get notifications when there are replies, so I missed these until just now! "does /Users/till/Desktop/krpano-1.19-pr16/templates/cms4vr_vtour_vr.config exist ?" yes, it does. "and your droplets are in /Users/till/Desktop/krpano-1.19-pr16/ ?" yes, they are. very strange, the whole thing.

Friday, July 6th 2018, 10:09pm

after a few days of unsuccessfully trying to find the culprit (with Piotr, in support, who has been very patient and helpful, so far), I will have to take this to the esteemed community... I have an issue that has been mentioned by other users before, but none of the offered solutions have worked for me. until today, when I dropped a JPG panorama onto the CMS4VR MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) Droplet.app, I would get the following output: Last login: Fri Jul 6 14:06:09 on ttys000 iMac5K-Till:~ till$ '/pri...

Friday, December 30th 2016, 3:36pm

WebVR and/or Gyro2 and other questions

Klaus, I don't really know what I'm doing or how you managed to make all this, but it is now working and may I just say what an amazing set of tools these are...it's just amazing how well thought through they are and how well they work...I couldn't be more excited about having found them and getting to work with them...so much to learn, but very much looking forward to putting in the time and work to do so. Thanks for this pointer...works like a charm! I may add to this thread as I experiment mo...

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 6:06pm

WebVR and/or Gyro2 and other questions

New to krpano and the Forum...hello everyone! After reading over the WebVR Plugin page I was under the impression that it would also act as a gyro plugin on mobile, or did I get that wrong? Earlier today I had the panorama respond to my iPhone gyro using just the Gyro2 plugin, but then I wanted to take it another step forward by using the WebVR plugin to see whether it could also work in VR (cardboard) mode...the first pano I am working on is this one: http://avpmatrix.com/kruegervp/_resource…ng...