You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 2:32pm

Author: autiomaa

100%

At least some plugin elements can use relative sizes in percents (like size as 100% etc.) as described in: http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#plugin.width Hopefully that helps to get things to work.

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 2:20pm

Try to reduce file size of your videos

Haven't exactly been testing it but isn't 140 MB video file bit too big? You could make things much better by compressing it to smaller sized file since many people these days still have bit too slow connections… at least when one considers that people won't spend that much time in one scene of virtual tour waiting for a video to download (even more if they don't realize it's loading). Try to use some tool like Apple Compressor or even Video Monkey etc. to make smaller file to speed up the downl...

Friday, August 12th 2011, 12:41pm

Fullscreen mode… or way to make it

Quoted from "Nelike imagery" The fullscreen button for iphone does not work properly because it already is in fullscreen. You can't hide the browsers bottom bar (tested with a friend with iphone and fullscreen worked but buttons went under the browsers bottom). I think it should be done as an application to make fullscreen go really fullscreen but have no time to even look at that now. It's nice to see other finns in the forum There are not many of us who do this job, atleast fulltime. There's ...

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 7:16pm

Nice…

Nice scenery, indeed. Used to drive the same road at least few times per month during 2003–2004 when I was living near Imatra. Tried to look the same thing with iPhone and while it looks nice, noticed that navigation is bit too small to be usable and there is also problem with the fullscreen button. Look at http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#plugin.devices to learn how to target different devices. Understandably you use Panotour as HTML title and XML files say but after looking at your other projects (...

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 6:11pm

Same here

I can confirm that it's also broken in latest Safari for OS X 10.6 — Version 5.1 (6534.50). Didn't even realize it was working better under Firefox until I tried just a moment ago and compared both. Editor has probably been same for a long time already (at least for a year, as far I can tell…) and there really would be need for improvements for it. Scrollbar would be good things for example. :) zyON, one way to be able to move around in the editor is using Fn -key and up/down arrows. You can als...

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 5:58pm

Krasnoyarsk city high view with RAINBOW

Nice scenery, interesting to see pictures from place that is still under build process. And about thread topic… it's "rainbow", not "bainbow". ;)

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 5:46pm

Interesting

Quoted from "roelofdevries" its working with lightbox now! Example: http://littleplanet.nl/florence/player/tour.html Interesting example. Thanks for sharing. :) Noticed little problem in your http://littleplanet.nl/florence/player/skin/defaultskin.xml where you have defined one parameter (onovercrop="171|0|161|23") several times inside same tag, causing syntax failure and possible problems if one would try to use it with plain JavaScript krpano version.

Thursday, March 10th 2011, 3:43pm

Some details visible

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, Quoted from "Zephyr" How about the krpano video example? krpano.com/video Which equipment was used for that? the video there is from www.virtual-surfers.com, I'm not sure yet, but I think a Ladybug camera was used for it, There are some specifications on their website about data rate and other things so one could compare that to specs of Ladybug etc. Anyway, the image quality of video panoramas is still quite low but could be enough if size of panorama is small en...

Thursday, March 10th 2011, 2:26pm

Works with Mac

Tested with iMac 27" OS X — 10.6.6 – Build 10J567 Safari — 5.0.3 (6533.19.4) Flash Player — 10.2.152.33 Works nicely.

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 12:20pm

RE: Understanding the usage of those codes

Quoted from "jordi" But with krpano, I have seen there are much more possibilities, and it seems to me that also there's much more performance, and so I have a lot of work to study the way of organizing files projects declaring actions, ... Is there any post talking about the best architecture / workflow / files order....?? The other question would be, what this code would be used for in the real world ?? I have to build a similar project to this http://rcdespanyol.visita3d.com/en.html but in k...

Friday, March 4th 2011, 8:16pm

More than just the camera

Immersive Media's system is certainly much more than just the camera as there is quite big need for processing the amount of video material from camera(s). Even more, if someone needs live video feeds, it's probably beyond what can be currently done with krpano.

Friday, March 4th 2011, 7:26pm

Loading of scenes in multi-file virtual tour using Actions

Having problems with multi-file virtual tour where there's tons of different scenes divided to ~20 different XML files. Problems are related to loading the specific scene from still unloaded XML file. Have about 3–9 scenes per XML file and while had them initially working nicely by using onstart="loadscene(scene_scenename, null, MERGE);" in the beginning of each XML file, now that I have moved to implement bit different kind of navigation system, would want to get things working so that I could ...

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 8:40pm

Spam protection needed

Apparently there are some spam bots that search for wikis and automatically fill them up… Was it required that user must be registered before being allowed to write or modify content? Some type of CAPTCHA might help but even those have been broken automatically. :(

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 8:30pm

Very interesting

Your project for adding more powerful interface library to krpano looks quite promising. I'm sure there will be need for it, keep working on it. :) Also, when you have refactored it enough, please put the source back to GitHub so one could help you little bit with it. I'm not that good with JavaScript but might be able to help in some way. If you need some tips regarding use of GitHub, just ask. Have been using service for year already so I know few things already.

Friday, June 18th 2010, 3:46pm

editor

Surely, I second your request. That would surely help much. Also, creation of hotspots with Editor could be made more effective to avoid wasting too much of time.

Friday, June 18th 2010, 3:32pm

XML, Hotspots and Editor plugin

That's true, should try doing things that way… Thanks for reminding. :)

Thursday, June 17th 2010, 12:03pm

Button works, but <contextmenu> fails to start fullscreen mode

Tested on <contextmenu> but it didn't work at all: Source code 1 <item caption="Open in fullscreen" onclick="switch(fullscreen);" /> Tested <item caption="FULLSCREEN" /> many times before but it didn't produce working menu entry either. Strangely fullscreen mode works when set as option to button. Source code 1 onclick="switch(fullscreen); I really hope that this problem would be solved as it would be sad to rely on workarounds (=buttons) if <contextmenu> fails to work…

Thursday, June 17th 2010, 11:06am

<contextmenu> –related problem?

Have been testing with at least 3+ computers and apparently bug is related to <contextmenu> as fullscreen mode would work from button but not from menu. Same problem is visible in examples of krpano.com so it's not only about me…

Thursday, June 17th 2010, 10:56am

Panorama for ipad?

Quoted from "fellipe" So Jarredja, how can I make a link to an specific panorama (xml) that is embedded) in the swf file? Not sure if that's possible since iPhone don't have support for Flash so reading XML files from inside of .swf wouldn't be normally possible without some not-so-elegant tricks…

Thursday, June 17th 2010, 10:54am

krpanoiphone.js

There is information at http://krpano.com/iphone/#howtouseit Quoted The Javascript viewer is an additional file - the krpanoiphone.js. It must be placed in the same folder as the krpano.swf and will be loaded automatically on the iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch devices by swfkrpano.js embedding script (other embedding scripts will follow). This viewer is an Add-on to the normal krpano licenses, so there is an additional license necessary - get it here - it's a personalized license file - the krpanoip...