You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

Sunday, July 15th 2012, 7:40am

Author: zackyd

PanoTag - Facebook tagging

That is a great idea! thanks for the continued effort!

Monday, June 11th 2012, 10:19pm

Disable interaction for set time.

I am looking to not allow any interaction with the panorama for a set amount of time (3 seconds) and then to resume interaction. I have done some brief searching with no real luck. Maybe someone can help me out or point me to a thread which I have missed. It would be greatly appreciated. -Zack

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 2:58am

Videoplayer pause with spacebar

That did it! Thanks Jeff!

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 12:33am

i get no pause or effect when pressing the space bar with this code.. <events onkeydown="checkkey();" /> <action name="checkkey"> trace('keycode=', keycode); if(keycode == 32, action(pausebar)); </action> <action name="pausebar"> set(plugin[video].togglepause()); </action> any other ideas anyone? Thanks for your help Klaus!

Thursday, April 19th 2012, 1:09am

I have been trying to get the sparebar to toggle pause/play, and have not been successful. see the code below. Maybe this is not even possible but i doubt it ;) i think my error is in line 8- set(plugin[video].togglepause()); i have tried other iteration with no luck. can plugin[video].togglepause() only be run as a onclick command? thanks for the help! <events onkeydown="checkkey();" /> <action name="checkkey"> trace('keycode=', keycode); if(keycode == 32, action(pausebar); </action> <action na...

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 1:33am

Flyout Video

ya i do not even need fly out, all I am looking to do is when an "object" is clicked, a video appears infront of the panorama and starts to play. and the user can click again to make it disappear.

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 9:18am

Flyout Video

I am looking to have transparent hotspots that when clicked, will have a video apear and play. Much like a flyout hotspot. I have searched and found example code of embeded video but none with flyout video. Is this possible? I hope this is possible. Thanks!

Monday, March 19th 2012, 7:41pm

Vr Glasses Plugin FREE will be available SEPTEMBER 1 2013

Nupsi, I was confused with the same thing because they show the computer being manipulated. What is really going on is the glasses have a screen in them that displays what is on the computer or iPad and iPhone. This is correct I hope. If so I am very interested in this :)

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 1:30am

Kinect and Krpano

orbitlab, you are heading in the right direction with using the fingers to trigger when pointed up rather then the entire hand being tracked. the problem with kinects and the "swim to zoom" function have always led to a huge learning curve for people to get used to the system and navigate easily. Right now it looks like you have having some troubles, but you have got the right idea! are you using TUIO or OSC protocol input to control the panorama?

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 11:33pm

360 one shot solutions

Ya I would start with figuring out what output size you want. That will quickly tell you what setups can be used. Also i would get a confirmation on what "recognizable" means to your clients.

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 12:33am

standalone vs. HTML browser. speed.

I did test it but i seem to get the oposite effects. Standalone has lag and the cursor will lag behind as well. I would expect a stand alone to function faster but it does not appear that is so.

Monday, February 27th 2012, 1:11am

standalone vs. HTML browser. speed.

When i want the fasted presentation of a tiled image shown locally should i be using a stand alone app or browser?

Friday, February 17th 2012, 6:59am

HTML5 and multitouch on large screens

a solution to this is TUIO protocol. It runs between flash and a multitouch program. Also depending on the touch screen, the drivers sometimes have output for "pinch to zoom" which translates to a scroll action.

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 8:23am

Kinect browsing panorama

Well done, Glad to see more people using more immersive hardware. Keep going! -Zack

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 4:16am

Cursor disappearing problems

I am looking to use the browser default browser to ensure that it does not disappear when a new window is brought up. Is there any way to tell krpano to use the browser cursor? Thanks!!

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 9:04am

PanoTag - Facebook tagging

When someone clicks on the metadata preview image (the preview image next to the hyperlink text) in facebook, it links to the pano with no visible tags. When I click the text to link to the pano, it works fine. any ideas?

Saturday, December 3rd 2011, 10:59pm

Krpano and multitouch tables.

I am working with multitouch platforms and looking to integrate Krpano. I am using TUIO protocols for interfacing with flash, and was interested if anyone else had done such things already. The krpano iPhone,iPad platform is exactly what I am looking to mimic on a desktop with a multitouch program running behind it. Thanks! -Zack

Saturday, December 3rd 2011, 10:50pm

Kinect and Krpano

Glad to see some others doing this!

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 7:52pm

iPad interface for krpano tours (MAC droplet added)

Any word on when we can expect this to available for purchase?

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 7:32pm

iPad interface for krpano tours (MAC droplet added)

looks great! I look forward to its release. -Zack