You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 755.

Yesterday, 10:04am

Author: jeromebg

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" That's the intended behavior, the event will be sent once the current view is filled with any content, that can be also the preview pano or lower-res tiles. Ok, but in that case I don't really get the difference between onpreviewcomplete and onloadcomplete ? onviewloaded seems to work fine, but it seems that progress.progress will reach 1 onloadcomplete and not onviewloaded, is there a trick to attach progress.progress to onviewloaded ? Thx Klaus !

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 9:14pm

Simple math operation bug ?

Good to know ! First time hear about that ??? So with roundval it's working, but still pretty strange...

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 1:09pm

Simple math operation bug ?

Hi, Was just trying to increase or decrease a value with add and sub but the results are strange avec 2 operations : exemple : http://360images.fr/calcstagescale/ xml : http://360images.fr/calcstagescale/pano.xml Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 <krpano myvar="1"> <preview type="grid(cube,64,64,512,0x666666,0x222222,0x222222);" details="16" /> <style name="text_msg" type="text" bg="false" css="text-align:center; color:#ffffff; font-family:Arial; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;"/...

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 11:17am

HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet [new version with navigator window]

Hi Piotr, did you found time to check the invisible hotspot problem ? Thx !

Monday, September 16th 2019, 12:13pm

Textfield and stagescale - krpano 1.20

I have a problem with stagescale and text layers, not all the text layers get upscaled when changing the stagescale on Chrome and Edge, works fine on Firefox ? http://360images.fr/barebone_stagescale/ on this exemple none get upscaled : http://360images.fr/barebone_stagescale2/ I'm I doing something wrong ? edit : works as expected on Chrome/android

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 10:09am

onloadcomplete

Hi again, onloadcomplete still doesn't work as it should, the doc says : Quoted When using multi-resolution images, then this event will be called once when all parts for the current-view were loaded completely. Here is an exemple, the heart will be full loaded and the button "Commencer l'experience" will appear onloadcomplete, and has you can see (depending on you connexion speed maybe) the tiles are not fully loaded, some are still blurry... https://360images.fr/360/acgiga/

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 9:53am

Textfield onclick IE11

Hi, don't know if it's a bug but on IE11 (I know it's old ans shitty, but still used I'm afraid...) the textfield doesn't react to onclick ? Here is a barebone : https://www.360images.fr/barebone_click_ie11/ Any fix ? EDIT : found the bug, it's because I have a touch screen... when I disable the touchscreen driver then it works...

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 10:30am

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Technically no problem, but how should the fov and the volume be linked? I was thinking of a use in gigapixel, could be nice to have sounds that appear only when you zoom to one place, but that can be done with regular soundplayer so forget about it, and please release the good old flash 3dsound ! THX !!!

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 10:09am

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" I'm thinking about a kind of 'simple' 3D mode - where not the browser controls the 3D sound, instead the soundinterface will internally use a simple 2D-left/right panner to simulate the 3D direction. This way it should definitely work everywhere. Yes please Klaus !!! Build the same version we had in flash with 360 sound in 2D space, just panning left/right and dimming when looking opposite ... And a nice addon would also to be able to control the volume according to t...

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 12:50pm

Send data to iframe

Thx for your reply Jordi. Yes I can use QueryParameters but I need to send data to iframe continuously to update iframe view from parent krpano window.

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 12:27pm

Send data to iframe

Hi, I'm trying to send data from krpano to another krpano in a iframe, is that possible ? thx !

Friday, September 6th 2019, 11:20am

deph map render mode

Thanks a lot Klaus for this very clear explanation ! So what max Depthmap-Images resolution would you recommend ?

Friday, September 6th 2019, 10:06am

deph map render mode

Quoted from "jordi" When you are using Source code 1 <display depthmaprendermode="3dmodel" /> Then only the parts that has geometry get painted But you can solve that by adding Source code 1 <depthmap background="pano" Kind regards Thanx for the tip ! But that was not the point of my question, in dephmap mode image is much sharper but some surfaces are wavy & in 3dmodel model there is no waves but image is much softer.

Friday, September 6th 2019, 8:45am

Sorry Piotr, me again... Just tried your editor function (with krpano 1.19pr16) and when I drag a hotspot it is recorder but not visible, when I release the mouse button when placing it it just disappears, and when I save and reopen the project hotspots are not displayed ? This is the code generated : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 <krpano> <skin_settings autorotate="false" textbox="popup" number_of_levels="1" start_from_level="1" popup_width="340" /> <ma...

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 10:07pm

Ok, works perfect with 1.20, just had to change "%~dp0\%KRPANOTOOLSEXE%" makepano "%~dp0\templates\html5-object.config" %* by "%~dp0\krpanotools.exe" makepano "%~dp0\templates\html5-object.config" %*

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 4:30pm

krpano Depthmap Support

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" If you want, I can record a tutorial film, like I do in Photoshop. Nice one Piotr !!! Looks great indeed ! Yes please share your photoshop workflow !

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 4:04pm

deph map render mode

trying the new deph map render mode ;) while dephmap mode is sharp, oblique surface are wavy (sorry for my french..) no problem with wave in 3dmodel rendering mode, but image is much softer... here is an exemple is the problem with dephmap mode because my 3dmodel is not accurate enough ? thx !

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 3:33pm

Everpano Import

another issue with everpano, just rendered a project and opened it with the virtual server: ERROR: loading of 'panos\1.tiles\f\l3\3\l3_f_3_3.jpg' failed! .... correct file name is panos\1.tiles\f\l3\03\l3_f_03_03.jpg panos\0.tiles\%s\l%l\%v\l%l_%s_%v_%h.jpg is wrong, should be panos\0.tiles/%s/l%l/%0v/l%l_%s_%0v_%0h.jpg

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 3:27pm

Everpano Import

Just tried the import function in Everpano with a fresh toue generated with krpano 1.20 (vtour multires). Added title, tour.xml location, folder location for the project and pressed import, then.... nothing, only two folders created in my project folder and voila, nothing showing, import window still displayed ??? The tour has only 3 panos. Maybe a dedicated Everpano forum on everpano website would be nice ?

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 2:03pm

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" The Cardboard device database stores only the DPI for a device and the physical size will get calculated by the screen pixel-size the browser provides and that DPI value. Now the problem - when the device reports a wrong screen-size, that calculation fails of course. Ok my bad, my screen resolution was set to fullhd instead of WQHD for some reason, battery saving I guess... Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Even when auto_oversampling is enabled, the oversampling value itsel...