You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Monday, September 12th 2016, 3:33pm

Author: tmrnvrcome

Multiple Scrollarea with Multiple Textfield Layers

Hi . I need help for my program . I have multiple textfield layers in a scene and I want to use ScrollArea plugin to toggle between the different layers. Only ONE textfield layer is visible at any ONE time. I did a simple mock up. But the scrollslider does not return to the original position and the text is cut off at the bottom. Do i have to create a scrollbar for each and every layer ? and use one layer container to contain one scrollbar and one textfield layer ? Code is as follows : <krpano> ...

Friday, September 9th 2016, 5:59am

Scrollarea with Multiple Layers

Hi . I need help for my program . I have multiple textfield layers in a scene and I want to use ScrollArea plugin to toggle between the different layers. Only ONE textfield layer is visible at any ONE time. I did a simple mock up. But the scrollslider does not return to the original position and the text is cut off at the bottom. Do i have to create a scrollbar for each and every layer ? and use one layer container to contain one scrollbar and one textfield layer ? Code is as follows : <krpano> ...

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 10:19am

Textfield interactivecontent Still on

Hi , how to disable the interactivecontent after i set my layer textfield to tween(alpha , 0); and set(visible , false); ??? The interactivecontent is still active when the layer is not visible. How do I know ? Because the cursor changes when I mouseover the area which the interactivecontent appeared before.

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 3:02am

1.19 pr-6 hotspots keep disappearing. super irritating !!

hi there. I have just converted to 1.19 pr-6. i have 17 scenes, and a target box in each scene. the properties of the target box is as follows : distorted="true" depth="off" vr_timeout="3000" zorder="1" zoom="true" enabled="true" alpha="1.0" visible="true" onloaded="tween(alpha,1.0); " the target box would appear in the scene. but when I mouse over or when the crosshair is over it in VR mode, the target box would just disappear ! when i go to the previous scene and back to the current scene , so...

Friday, April 15th 2016, 6:29am

Layers Stereo VR Support

Hi Klaus Thanks for the latest KrPano version. awesome! I noticed hotspot has Stereo feature. Will Layer also have a Stereo feature for VR mode ? Or else, how do I view Layer in VR mode ?

Monday, March 14th 2016, 3:57am

ERROR: loading of panos...

Same problem....what's going on?? Have u solved it already?

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 8:18am

HotSpot Disappear Issue

Hi Guys I am using the krpano v1,19 p3. I realise my hotspots wil always disappear 1second later. Then I added in this code (red) which was found in the krpano_vr.xml. <hotspot name="next" style="prevnextbtn" url="buttons/Btn_Next.png" ath="-157.795" atv="50.473" onclick="tween(ty|alpha, 8000|0.0, 2.5, easeInQuint, removehotspot(next)); skin_nextscene_loop(+1);" onloaded="if(vr_start_done === true, removehotspot(start); start_vr(); , tween(alpha,1); );" /> It worked. But can anyone explain what ...

Friday, March 11th 2016, 4:04am

.play() action not working on iOS in webVR when sound file is used.

Hi Klaus is the "to be able to play a sound a touch is required." also an Android limitation ? Is it limitation for all mobile devices?

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 4:11pm

Autoplay sound in Mobile Devices

Hi Tuur I have a similar question - autoplay sound in mobile devices. I have this code onstart="webvr.resetSensor(4.428); playsound(audioI,'audios/I.wav|audios/I.ogg', 1); " it works fine on my desktop pc. But when i tried it on my smartphone, sometimes it starts without tapping the screen and sometimes it does not start. Any solution for this?

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 1:53am

Sound files failing to open sometimes - 1.19 pr 3

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" Is it possible to play 2 sounds simultaneously with autoplay on mobile devices? I know it is possible on pc. Quoted from "tmrnvrcome" But the sounds do not play automatically when I am using my smartphone. Why? See here and here Best Regards Piotr

Monday, February 29th 2016, 11:55am

Sound files failing to open sometimes - 1.19 pr 3

Quoted from "augustommm" Thanks Piotr, I've tried it, replaced %SWFPATH%/sounds/file.ogg with just sounds/file.ogg, and no ./ appeared anymore, but the problem persisted. What else could it be? The complete tour.xml file is attached. Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" Quoted ./sounds/grande.ogg Removal of dots may help Source code 1 sounds/grande.ogg Piotr Same problem. Mine works fine on the Chrome using my desktop pc. But the sounds do not play automatically when I am using my smartphone. Why? We...

Monday, February 29th 2016, 7:28am

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 1 - WebVR / MobileVR / Stereoscopic 3D Support (Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, GearVR, ...)

Quoted from "tmrnvrcome" Hi guys I am new at programming and krpano. I have an introduction page with thumbnail previews and then linked scenes of panorama pics with hotspots. I would like to be able to see the same startview for every scene after i enter VRmode. Where and how should I use the resetSensor(hlookat) ? Should I use it in the tour.xml or webvr.xml? how should I code it? When i Enter VR mode on my mobile device, I would like to see the startview that i have set no matter which posit...

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 2:07am

How to Use WebVR Plugin's ResetSensor()

Hi guys I am new at programming and krpano. I have an introduction page with thumbnail previews and then linked scenes of panorama pics with hotspots. I would like to be able to see the same startview for every scene after i enter VRmode. Where and how should I use the resetSensor(hlookat) ? Should I use it in the tour.xml or webvr.xml? how should I code it? When i Enter VR mode on my mobile device, I would like to see the startview that i have set no matter which position i am standing. I did t...

Friday, February 26th 2016, 10:37am

How to use resetSensor(hlookat)

Hi guys I am new at programming and krpano. I have an introduction page with thumbnail previews and then linked scenes of panorama pics with hotspots. I would like to be able to see the same startview for every scene after i enter VRmode. Where and how should I use the resetSensor(hlookat) ? Should I use it in the tour.xml or webvr.xml? how should I code it? When i Enter VR mode on my mobile device, I would like to see the startview that i have set no matter which position i am standing. I did t...