You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 2:12pm

Author: w_guelcker

Program a 'second tap' action for touch devices?

here it is: Onclick, onover, ondown, ... are defined in "meta_hotspot_style". The variable "tooltip" here is an attribute of my hotspot that holds the text to be displayed as tooltip, f.i. hotspot[h12].tooltip. Explanations are at the end. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 <style name="meta_hotspot_style" onover.no-touch="tooltip_onover(tooltip);" onout.no-touch="tooltip_onout();" ondown.touch="delayedcall(tt, 0.5,toolt...

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 12:47pm

Program a 'second tap' action for touch devices?

I realized a solution. Please look here: http://bode360.smb.museum If you press an i-hotspot for half a second, the tooltip is shown. An offset is applied, otherwise the tip of the finger would hide the tooltip. A shorter click starts the normal action. If you are interested I can try to extract the code fragments. Wolfgang

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 12:43pm

Different names for "Branding Free" License and normal license?

Hi, I did projects for a museum - as a form of sponsorship, not for money. They run with my private license. But I will persuade them, to buy a license on their name, at best a Branding Free License. Is it possible to combine a Branding Free License on the name of the museum with a normal license on my name or have they to buy both licenses? I have no problem with the latter, but I want to be prepared for questions. Wolfgang

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 8:58pm

krpano 1.19-pr4 / 1.19-pr5 / 1.19-pr6

Quoted from "Taurus" NOT work wait(0) Serge, you saved me - many thanks. 2 days ago i noticed the same problem with flash in pr4-pr6: Drgagging the pano was not possible, klicks on thumbs and hotspots didn't do anything. But the right mouseclick showed the contextmenu and clicks in textfields did what they were supposed to do. Very strange. And now: after I removed my 1 wait(0) in 2000 lines: everything OK in PR6 with Flash! I dont't know if i had found this - many thanks! Wolfgang

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 2:35pm

Hi, Quoted from "klaus.krpano" That problem was fixed in 1.19-pr6 (build 2016-08-08) - please check the build date of your version! See also here: (or a few posts above) Querystring parameters h and f are forced null Thanks Klaus, all is fine now. I had Krpano 1.19-pr6 (2016-08-05). With version Krpano 1.19-pr6 (2016-08-08) everything is OK. Wolfgang

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 9:25pm

I have a problem with parsing 1-letter query parameters since 1.19pr4. The following URL worked OK in 1.19pr3 (with passqueryparameters:true in the html): Source code 1 test.html?s=1&h=2&v=3&f=4 In 1.19-pr4, -pr5 and -pr6 only parameters 1 and 3 are parsed correct. A trace of the variables s,h,v,f shows in these versions: Source code 1 2 3 4 s: 1 h: h v: 3 f: f If I change the URL to 2-letter parameters Source code 1 test.html?ss=1&hh=2&vv=3&ff=4 everything works fine in -pr4, -pr5 and pr6. Wolf...

Sunday, April 19th 2015, 9:01am

Screentosphere() doesn't take projection into account - Update: All OK

Hi, Jordi, you are right. I had this problem long ago and did a quick test now before reporting, which was not very careful. Sorry for that. Everything is OK. Wolfgang

Sunday, April 19th 2015, 8:25am

Screentosphere() doesn't take projection into account - Update: All OK

Hello, to get hotspot coordinates I have an action to put the sphere coordinates into clipboard (on flash) after pressing a key. This action uses: screentosphere(mouse.x,mouse.y,toh,tov); toh, tov are the sphere values to place the hotspots. These values are wrong if the projection is not "normal" but f.i. "architectural". Perhaps this is a feature, not a bug. I have no problem with this, but one should know this when using screentosphere(), so one can change the projection to "normal" before. I...

Monday, April 13th 2015, 11:33am

'<a href="event:action()"' does not work under IOS 8.3 (on Ipad2 - Safari 8.0)

Hello The Html-Code '<a href="event:action()"' is used to start actions from the textfield. This doesn't work on my old Ipad 2 under Safari (iPad - iOS:8.3 - Safari 8.0 - WebGL). I have not tested this before, so I can't say if the recent update to IOS 8.3 is the culprit. I didn't test it with other Ipads. This is reproducable with the "official" Interface-JS-Example "Get a link to current pano view": "Close" in Textfield (after ".. via XML") does not work (krpano 1.18.3) I tested it too with th...

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 2:42pm

Author: jveyck

subtxt() delivers NaN if the result variable contained a number

If subtxt() is used with a result variable that stores the result of a preceeding indexoftxt() or a mathematical operation, then the result is NaN instead of the extracted string. If the result variable has never been used or stores a text, everything is OK. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 set(var, "A string! A string."); indexoftxt(num_result, get(var), "!" ); subtxt(num_result, var, 2, 7); set(str_result, "abc"); subtxt(str_result, var, 2, 7); trace('result in num_result: ', num_result); trace('resu...

Monday, October 31st 2011, 1:28pm

navigator window for multiresolution images

Hi, This is a wish, which I share very much. Wolfgang

Friday, August 19th 2011, 3:35pm

Standalone Exe - Problem with resolving paths when loading panos dynamically

If I try to convert a functioning tour into a standalone Exe with kprotect, i get a fatal error as big line in the middle of the screen, after starting the generated Exe, in my case saying: "FATAL: scene1/scene1.xml - loading error (IO Error)". The crazy thing is that the tour is OK, the loading has happened - only the error message stays permanently. I have a complicated folder structure - separating common parts and tour dependant parts, with the panoramas of a tour in separate subfolders scen...