You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 457.

Yesterday, 4:29pm

Author: jordi

City Scale tours

Quoted from "poc" We need to share our city scale models with the public on mobile devices without downloads Yes, using prerendered environments can have many advantages to experience in low hardware devices.

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 8:40am

everpano 3D builds

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" how about 1.1pr13 Yes that would definitely be a good choice according to krpano versioning system. Here I'm just trying to follow the best practices with semantic versioning Kind regards

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 10:49pm

everpano 3D builds

Quoted from "Edge@51" why don't you change the version number? internally there's a subversion that is incremented 1.1.13 I'm planning to change to 1.2 when I can introduce some major changes. Kind regards

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 4:02pm

everpano 3D builds

Hi, when there is a new build (no major version change), I'll be posting the information here. There is a new build from today where some minor issues where fixed : 1.- some names with special characters in Windows were uncorrectly collected, and some time that could lead to bad registration of the Navigator Plugin. 2.- There's a new feature, that allows cancelling the creation of polygons / cubes / extruded polygons, so if you commit an error while creating them, you can just press ESC and you ...

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 3:23pm

Everpano3D 1.1 - Feedback and requests

Hi, Quoted from "Edge@51" When I trace a surface, sometimes I made a mistake. It would be great to press the "Esc" key tow abort the action. For the moment, I have to finish the surface and delete it. That is already implemented in the latest build. Not only for polygon creation but also for cube and extruded polygon. So now if you make a mistake while in the process of making one of those 3 elements you can escape that creation by just pressing esc Kind regards

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 3:17pm

depthmap demos

Hi, I'm building more examples, and wanted to share this latest one, where I took an image that I shot around 6 years ago. Neoclassical room in Picasso Museum Barcelona It took about 15 minutes modelling the room, it's quite simple but has those columns that where making the model a bit more complicated, but it's worth giving a bit more detail in the model. As you may know using the depthmap images is not recommended at all because of loading time, and not being able to move as much as with DEPT...

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 9:34am

Everpano3D 1.1 - Feedback and requests

Hi, Quoted from "Edge@51" All the modelling is based with transparent colours. I'm colourblind and sometimes I've got some difficulties to see if I drew or not a surface. Coud it be possible to add an "opaque mode", with no transparency? pressing ⇧ + a makes the polygon that mouse is over more opaque, also if it's a complex polygon it will show the triangulation result so you can verify it was done correctly. Quoted from "Edge@51" When I select an element I don't see any change. Could it be poss...

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 12:59pm

branding free license.. problem

That should be ready now here

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 9:05am

Everpano render - How to move inside?

Quoted from "Edge@51" why don't you automatically add this code during the Render? Next build will include that file, so you can easily have it included in the project automatically. Kind regards

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 9:02am

everpano 3D + oculus Quest

Quoted from "Tuur" get one of those Totally worthy the investment, no cables, no computer, not so expensive, high tracking accuracy , the controllers are just one of the best parts in my opinion, having them tracked also in 6DOF is great, and the usability of the buttons makes the experience really cool. Also theres the haptic feedback ( vibartors ) that allow user to get more info about what happen. Kind regards

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 8:51am

Sample Images

Just uploaded the video of the process in case you want to check it out.

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 8:26am

[Bug] Everpano3D 1.1 - Invisible element impossible to delete

Hi, if I understood what you report correctly this is not a bug. The software always try to show only those elements that are visible. So if when you access to the pano that part was hidden by a polygon that then you removed, then you need to : - reloading the pano ⇧ + ⌘ + space in mac ⇧ + ctrl + space in windows, or just by menu view -> reload pano on the other side if you would like to force viewing everything you can view->all model geometry. Then you should be able to see those elements. Kin...

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 8:02am

Sample Images

Hi, made a fast model for that here While you could of course try to model as much detail as possible, I have tried to model until a point where there's a good compromise between good transition / not too much complicated Kind regards

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 5:47pm

Yes, sorry there was a missing parameter inside the software when creating the viewer. Now is fixed and next build will include that, thanks for reporting that. Kind regards

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 2:59pm

everpano 3D + oculus Quest

Hi, today I made a quick video https://youtu.be/7aOjqncYQa4 where you can see the experience of exploring inside a everpano 3D generated tour, and how the Navigator Plugin makes use of the controllers to jump to other panoramas, just by pointing to a location and triggering the button.

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 2:52pm

EverPano3D, tests and questions!

Quoted from "jpdeglet69" 1) why circle hotspot is not visible? in order to print the hotspots, please use the code in here Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 <!-- automatically add floor-hotspots at scene locations --> <action name="generate_floor_hotspots" autorun="onstart" scope="local"> set(floorheight, 152.0); for(set(i,0), i LT style.count, inc(i), indexoftxt(is_everpano3D_style, get(style[get(i)].name), 'everpano3d_'); if(is_everpano3D_style == 0, copy(st, style[get(i)]); ...

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 2:46pm

Hi, That should not be directly related to everpano 3D software. It can be used to register krpano License, but you can also register your brand free license using the krpano Tools. in the main.xml file of the created projects you get this code : Source code 1 <include url="%VIEWER%/plugins/contextmenu.xml" /> So if you remove that you should be able to customise your context menu. Kind regards

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 12:30pm

Send data to iframe

Quoted from "jeromebg" send data from krpano to another krpano in a iframe try using variables in the query for example...

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 8:07am

EverPano3D, tests and questions!

Hi, Quoted from "jpdeglet69" "undo", "redo" : no action? in this version they are still not affecting the model, they are just in the menu for form work, which I'm afraid makes confusion. Will try to have it implemented as soon as possible for the geometry part. Quoted from "jpdeglet69" How is it possible to add another pano after? In everpano 3D you can just drag new panos at anytime, take a look here. Quoted from "jpdeglet69" In case of Krpano import, with large pano 15000x7500, it seems that ...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 11:05pm

Everpano render - How to move inside?

Hi, Quoted from "Edge@51" I tried all the keys on my keyboard and it's impossible to move The Navigator plugin has 2 main navigation modes : jumping and walking by default navigationMode = "jumping" So if you want to use keyboard keys to walk around you just need to change that setting to navigationMode = "walking". If you would need further documentation please have a look at the navigator plugin documentation. Additionally there's a forum thread here about the plugin. On the other side, if wha...