You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Friday, March 15th 2013, 5:21pm

Author: zaYac

Start tours with thumbnails showing to begin with?

Hi guys, any easy way how to start with thumbs opened in tour created with this version?: krpanotools-1.0.8.15-win64-2012-08-10

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 4:53pm

Local copy of my virtual tour on iPad

So far the HTML Books do everything I need, just perfect :) thanks for help once again!

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 12:21am

Thanks for your replies guys, Ill test those apps to find whats the best solution and come back here with the result in few days

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 12:41pm

Hi guys, do you have any advices how to run krpano viewer or how to save local copy of web page with all virtual tour files on your iPad? I need it for presentation when internet is not available and I wasnt able to find any app thats saving whole pages (including xml etc) to download my existing tour from the web. Or can I somehow directly copy it from my pc and open the viewer on ipad? Thanks for any advices.

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 9:35pm

How to switch map scale when clicking on active point on map

Hi all, Im curious if you can give me tip how to change map scale when clicking on point on this map. For example I have this map: <plugin name="map" url="pudorys.png" blendmode="normal" width="580" height="462" alpha="1.0" scale="0.1" destscale="1.0" scalechildren="true" onhover="showtext(way out, mapfont)" align="leftbottom" x="15" y="15" onclick="switch(destscale,1.0,0.1);tween(scale,$destscale);" keep="true" /> and then the point on this map: <plugin name="mbyt01" url="mappointactive.png" ke...