Search results 1-20 of 113.

Monday, August 5th 2019, 5:34pm

Author: niconutsch

distorted hotspots and VR

danke, das war es..... lg klaus

Monday, August 5th 2019, 1:51pm

distorted hotspots and VR

Hello dear forum members I know that this topic has been discussed often, but i did not find a working solution for my problem. i am using a few hotspots as interactive area , for example <hotspot name="video_starter" devices="desktop" url="%CURRENTXML%/movie/start_1_1080_neu.jpg" alpha="1" capture="false" enabled="true" handcursor="true" ath="0.0" atv="3.92" distorted="true" scale="0.638" rx="0.0" ry="0.0" rz="0.0" zoom="false" depth="off" onclick="" /> I tryed to use the depth of but the hotsp...

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 8:31pm

Re tile images found the problem

found the problem in the xml file is a placeholder sign for L,R,F,B,D and Up (%s) <cube url="panos/turm_laterne.tiles/%s/l5/%v/l5_%s_%v_%h.jpg" /> for the retile i had to use C:\krpano\krpanotools64.exe maketiles C:\krpano\panos\turm_latrine.tiles\l\l5\%v\l5_l_%v_%h.jpg C:\krpano\panos\p_l.tif 0 -insize=9472x9472 -intilesize=512 mfg klaus

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 1:16pm

Re tile images

Dear Forum hallo klaus after a hard crash I have to make some pictures about retile. I've tried to be smart from all the forum contributions but unfortunately I can not figure out what I'm doing wrong. first i looked for the image tile path, tilesize, tiledimagewidth and tiledimageheight from xml <image type="CUBE" multires="true" tilesize="512"> <level tiledimagewidth="9216" tiledimageheight="9216"> <cube url="panos/turm_laterne.tiles/%s/l5/%v/l5_%s_%v_%h.jpg" /> </level> <level tiledimagewidth...

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 11:27am

oha! retile!

danke, habe einen beitrag mit einem hinweis auf retile gefunden und werde mich hiermit mal bescheftigen. danke

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 11:21am

Make tiles rückwerts laufen lassen

hallo klaus hallo forum blöder weise habe ich zwei spherische panoramen eines kunden gelöscht. was ich habe sind die ordner mit den tiles. giebt es eine möglichkeit daraus wieder ein panoramabild zu erzeugen mfg klaus

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 9:58am

oculus go and krpano offline use

dear forum we have bought 30 oculuc go glasses to show a project to schools. because of the amount of data,it is necessary for this, to use them offline. has anyone a better offline solution then a handy with welan. thanks a lot wbr klaus

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 4:30pm

loadpano with array

dear forum maybe anyone can see waths wrong. this loadpano code works well, exept setting the view, (at the end of the loadpano line...) [b]<action name="next_tour_lat"> set(plugin[loading].visible,true); delete(startscene); loadpano('../latrine/tour.xml',startscene=0&amp; layer[skin_title].html=Latrine&amp;layer[logo1].onloaded=null&amp;layer[logo1].visible=false&amp; layer[skin_title].parent=stage&amp;layer[skin_title].visible=true&amp;layer[skin_title].align=righttop&amp;layer[skin_title].y=5...

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 12:13pm

after update to 1.19 pr15 safari desktop shows ....krpano demo version.....

after update to 1.19 pr15 safari desktop browser shows ....krpano demo version..... this dosent apear on iphone and not on ipad. i am using my license since years.... mfg klaus

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 1:57pm

krpano 1.19-pr15 troubles with image size on mobile devices

Hallo again after updating to the new pre release some images don't be loaded anymore on Mobil devices. On pc everything is ok. i found out that in a special case images with 4400x400 not be loaded anymore. After making them smaller, for example 3300x300 this images were loaded correctly. wbr klaus

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 12:17pm

oculus rift with samsung gearvr

hallo klaus is there a way to have oculus rift as a kind of device to change automaticly into vr mode, or has the oculus browser also a fullscreen-restriction mfg klaus

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 9:16am

hotspot visibility

dear indexofrefraction (my status is schüler ) i ll try to explain the idea. we are working at a vr tour for an archaeological museum. in the first pano (first image) the hotspot should appear when you are looking nearby the hotspot (gray layer), and the blending to the next scene (image 2) should be possible. otherwise, the hotspot should be hidden. image1: image2: wbr.

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 8:01pm

hotspot visibility

dear Forum is it possible to control hotspot visibility depending on camera view. look away from hotspot it should disappear, on look at hotspot visibility should be 100% thanks wbr klaus

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 6:18pm

same solution

thank you klaus i have used the same solution in the meantime: addlayer(scroll_info); if(device.flash, set(layer[scroll_info].url,%CURRENTXML%/plugins/scrollarea.swf);); if(device.html5,set(layer[scroll_info].url,%CURRENTXML%/plugins/scrollarea.js);); set(layer[scroll_info].parent,info_main);............................................................................

Monday, May 16th 2016, 1:18pm

what i found out

dear forum dear klaus as i set logkey="true" ,i found following logmessage INFO: krpano 1.19-pr4 (build 2016-04-07) INFO: Internet Explorer 11.0 -WebGL INFO: Registered to: klaus karnutsch INFO: clicked at ath=-16.62555549951935 atv=10.189574520067243 WARNING: plugin[scroll_info] skipped flash file: scrollarea.swf for a tetst, i removed the set(layer[scroll_info].url,%CURRENTXML%/plugins/scrollarea.swf); and set url to the scrollarea.js ....set(layer[scroll_info].url,%CURRENTXML%/plugins/scrolla...

Monday, May 16th 2016, 12:06pm

thanks, but the scrollarea layer won't work

thank's alexey, but this mistake happened on playing around... but the result is the same after changing back to the correct alturl <action name="make_scroll_info"> addlayer(scroll_info); set(layer[scroll_info].url,%CURRENTXML%/plugins/scrollarea.swf); set(layer[scroll_info].alturl,%CURRENTXML%/plugins/scrollarea.js); set(layer[scroll_info].parent,info_main); set(layer[scroll_info].keep,true); set(layer[scroll_info].visible, true); set(layer[scroll_info].width,100%); set(layer[scroll_info].heigh...

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 8:16pm

update to 1.94 droubles again

dear forum dear klaus this code works with 1.8version, but after update to 1.19-4 the scrollarea doesn't be created any more <action name="make_scroll_info"> addlayer(scroll_info); set(layer[scroll_info].url,%CURRENTXML%/plugins/scrollarea.swf); set(layer[scroll_info].alturl,%CURRENTXML%/plugins/scrollarea.swf); set(layer[scroll_info].parent,info_main); set(layer[scroll_info].keep,true); set(layer[scroll_info].visible, true); set(layer[scroll_info].width,100%); set(layer[scroll_info].height,1000...

Monday, April 18th 2016, 2:31pm

parent direktory not found anymore after update to 1.19pr4 (pr3)

problem after updating to 1.19... with parent direktory's for example <include url="../../global/gmap_standart.xml" /> works fine under 1.18 but after updating to 1.19 there comes an errormessage ...xml not found error 404 wbr klaus

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 7:48pm

style problem solved!!! problems with parent direktory found

thank you klaus after changing .....<spot name="scene1" style="mapspot1" ..... to <spot name="scene1" spotstyle="mapspot1" every thing works ok. but now i have found a other problem after updating to 1.19... it seems thet there is a problem with parent direktory. for example <include url="../../global/gmap_standart.xml" /> works fine under 1.18 but after updating there comes an errormessage ...xml not found error 404 wbr klaus

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 2:19pm

Bug in krpano 1.19-pr3 and 1.19-pr4 bing spot styles

dear forum, dear klaus -- as i wrote in this thread ---bing spot style not found after update to 1.19.3 there is a bug in the new krpano 1.19- pr3 and 4 to get sure i used the krpano example "scenes-with-bingmaps" and added a simple style to the mapspots like this ......... <spotstyle name="mapspot1" url="vtourskin_mapspot.png" activeurl="vtourskin_mapspotactive.png" edge="bottom" x="0" y="10" scale="0.5" /> <!-- map spots --> <spot name="scene1" style="mapspot1" lat="47.60064458005677" lng="16....