You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Monday, June 27th 2016, 10:28pm

Author: peterpang

How to make video hotspot visible in web vr mode in pre release 4 / 5

Hi, Need help, I have a video hotspot in xml file as below: it work fine in desktop mode, but when i switch to vr mode, no video display. the source code is <hotspot name="video" alpha="0" url.flash="plugins/videoplayer.swf" url.html5="plugins/videoplayer.js" videourl="myhotspot/sled.mp4" posterurl="myhotspot/sled.jpg" renderer="webgl" onloaded="calc_pos_from_hfov_yaw_pitch_roll(41.25, 73.907, -9.75, -24.8); animation();" distorted="true" scale="1" enabled="true" capture="false" pausedonstart="f...

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 9:50am

screen center trigger hotspot hover on mobile

Quoted from "herrpedro" thank you so much for the fast response i added a variable dfov that shrinks with FOV so the center does not grow initially i got a 120fov so 6ยบ seems ok with the initial 20 i had a "christmas tree" on my pc since i change the gama and they all lit up :D ..... div(dfov , view.fov , 20); if(d LT dfov, .... ... in desktop the "onout" is not triggered.. added a trace and it shows in log i'll add an aditional IF for a state change so it does changes hovering to true if alrea...

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 9:52pm

Use three.js (3d objects) inside krpano (with VR support)

Quoted from "tittu" Is there any way to "click" in VR mode? I try to use onover, but the result is random... The reticle seems to go behind the 3D object. The result should look like this: http://neuman.github.io/vreticle/ Hi Hi Tittu, do you find the answer on your question, i also like to know is it possible to onover to an 3d object in vr mode. anyone know this?

Saturday, June 4th 2016, 6:59pm

control view angle by the previous pano

Many thanks to timescale I did a search from the forum perhaps my English is bad, cannot hit the keyword. Anyway, many thanks!~

Friday, June 3rd 2016, 10:23pm

control view angle by the previous pano

Hi All, Do anyone know, is there any way to control the view angle by the previous pano. The actual thing i would like to do is When i click hotpot in scene A, the next linked panorama will follow scene A view angle to display scene B. so that i can have more nature experience that like walking from a point to another point. Anyone know how to achieve it? Many thanks!!~

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 9:07pm

"Fade in" effect in Panotour Pro VR mode

Woow!! it work!! Thanks you so much, <krpano ptblendmode="NOBLEND" /> to <krpano ptblendmode="BLEND(default, default)" /> ^^ Really thanks Klaus~

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 8:28pm

"Fade in" effect in Panotour Pro VR mode

Hello, I am a Panotour Pro user, and i find that, Panotour pro VR mode is not support any kind of fadein effect.... My meaning is when i looking to a hotspot (for 1 second) the scene change to next pano with "sharp" change. I would like to add some transition effect to it, anyone know where i need to modify to make the transition effect? Many thanks, Peter Pang

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 5:59pm

I would like to know too!!~ i am trying to do the same thing.

I have two fisheye image (+180 degree) Would like to find a way to auto convert it to VR , Thanks thanks