You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 9:46am

Author: clio

best parameters for export videopano (rate? mp4 or/and webm?...)

Thank you very much, i use webm too, files aren't so big as mp4 or others, but the quality of webm is quite bad...i don't know ffmpeg, i will try to understand it... Others?

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 1:46pm

best parameters for export videopano (rate? mp4 or/and webm?...)

Hello sometimes i have pb with my videopanos, it is most in the case when my video are very heavy... i think i'm not a good "adobe premiere exporter"... Your opinion is welcome for my questions, for you : What are the best parameters to keep good quality? to have a good looking in VR mode? Which type of file keep the best quality: mp4 or webm? Which rate (0-100 mbits/sec) for a good looking do i have to use in exporting in adobe premiere ? other parameters? Thank's a lot for your opinion about t...

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 8:39pm

Oculus GO & KRpano

Quoted from "nidrig" Quoted from "clio" A client gave me for some days his oculus go for testing krpano virtual tour offline, but i don't know where to begin... Jordi said : "If you do not hack it, you cannot have local files" Could you please explain how hack an oculus go?... or where (website or other) i can find how to do this? hi, By more or less following this thread, I was able to run a krpano vt offline (aka from the the oculus local storage with a webserver running on the oculus). https...

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 12:52am

Oculus GO & KRpano

i found this: https://www.realite-virtuelle.com/oculus-go-sideload but i think it's just to have the possibility to put external "apk" application on oculus go... but perhaps i'm wrong?

Monday, January 7th 2019, 11:41pm

krpano virtual tour on oculus go offline

A client gave me for some days his oculus go for testing krpano virtual tour offline, but i don't know where to begin... Jordi said : "If you do not hack it, you cannot have local files" Could you please explain how hack an oculus go?... or where (website or other) i can find how to do this?

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 1:09pm

Mirroring to chromecast in oculus browser vr mode does not work anymore

up is there a simple way to mirror on tv screen what we see in VR mode with "samsung gear headset" + "samsung s7 phone"? Does chromecast do the job? and if yes, do you know how? Thank's a lot Regards Clio

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 1:53pm

how to see on desktop screen what we see on VR headset (samsung gear)?

Hello, i would like to know if it's possible to connect a smartphone to a desktop screen, to have the possibility to see on this desktop screen what we see on the smartphone (in VR mode)? i didn't find a solution on the forum but perhaps i'm wrong? i precise that i have a samsung gear headset + samsung s7 edge... Thank you very much a lot for your help Clio

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 2:04pm

bug with layout_maxwidth?

hello i want a map with 100% width. in "tour.xml" i customize skin settings like this: <skin_settings ... layout_maxwidth="1920" ... /> on a screen with this code the result is not 1920px width?? the width of skin_layer doesn't change. If i want really 1920px width i have to change the code in skin_layer like this: <layer name="skin_layer" keep="true" type="container" align="top" width="100%" maxwidth="1920" ...> instead of <layer name="skin_layer" keep="true" type="container" align="top" width=...

Monday, June 11th 2018, 6:29pm

solved

it's ok, since i downloaded new version of firefox, the black screen disappeared :-)

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 1:26pm

Changes to your Google Maps APIs account

Cool thank you, do you know when (approximatively) the next release?

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 1:23pm

Bug with firefox?

Hi, yes pb=problem, sorry... Now i have a black screen on firefox on my galaxy s7 edge... on chrome it's ok but i can't use vr mode (bug)... Thank's a lot for your help Regards

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 6:44pm

Bug with firefox?

Hello, as chrome had a bug in mode webvr i used firefox for my tests, and i didn't have pb... until now! because now firefox (version 60.0.1) doesn't work... argh... and chrome in V66 has ever a pb in webvr mode... Am i alone in this situation? is there a solution to test webvr mode? Thank's a lot

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 6:01pm

thank you for your replies, Klaus, you told about new maps, do you know if there will be the "geoportail" ones ? Best regards

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 3:05pm

Hello, this day i received a message from google :"Changes to your Google Maps APIs account"... Me and my eglish is quite bad so i did't understand i bought google map plugin a long time ago, does this message change anything (usable or anything else) ? Thank's a lot Regards

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 12:26am

bug with several panos with different soundtracks (BIS or UP)

Thank you Piotr for the new version, i reported a bug in december (cf title of my reply), you told me that you'll work on it, it seems that the bug is already there... didn't you find a solution? Will you abandon? i would like to know because if this bug is there for ever i have to abandon it and use another solution, sadly... Thank you for your answer. bye clio

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 1:22am

UPDATE ver 4.5 - New lensflare plugin for HTML5, Flash and VR!

Hello Piotr, yes you're right, my code changed the properties of the lensflare... Sorry... thank you for your fast answer, bye

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 3:25pm

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

hello simplify, does your plugin works in VR mode? And if yes, how is the aspect (like a flying hotspot? other?)? Thank's!!

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 1:20am

lensflare becomes clickable

hi, i have a pb, perhaps could you explain me why : i have a 360 picture, i put(with your editor) a lensflare in it, then save "lensflaresettings.xml". I test it: all the area (circle?) near the lensflare become clickable (the mouse pointer become a hand and i can't turn in the 360 picture with left click), i have to click far from the lensflare to be able to turn in the 360 picture... When i delete this lensflare all is ok, is it a bug? Thank's for your help

Monday, February 12th 2018, 3:50pm

button outside the "skin_btn_navi", and bigger

Ok thank you, but i would like to put the button outside the "skin_btn_navi" layer (for example in the top right of the screen)... and my button is bigger than yours, so it doesn't show all the button... i can create my "sound_switcher" button (with 2 or 4 states like yours) but how can we change the dimensions?

Friday, February 9th 2018, 4:16pm

button "sound" in another place

is it possible to place the "sound button" in another place than "skin_btn_navi"? and how? Tx