You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 5:45pm

Author: deazeredo.lucas

KRPANO doesn't allow FULL SCREEN with FANCYBOX, WHY???

Hi guys, I've been trying so long to get it done, but no success so far. Do you guys know why? Thanks and have a good week!

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 5:46am

Fancybox Full screen

Hello guys, I was searching on the fancybox code, and I found this line. It already allows the full screen in the chrome, firefox and so on, so I think that it might be a Krpano deficiency. What do you guys think? And thanks for answer me. Would you guys have any example? iframe : '<iframe id="fancybox-frame{rnd}" name="fancybox-frame{rnd}" class="fancybox-iframe" frameborder="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen' + (IE ? ' allowtransparency="true"' :...

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 11:21pm

Fancybox Full screen

Hi guys, I am facing a problem with the facybox that is when I am on full screen mode it doesn't work. Does anybody know? Thanks

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 6:52am

Fancybox

Hi Everyone, I am trying to do a Fancybox, but I am having some issues calling the function. This is the Java Script... function openPopup(linktourl,w,h,type) { $.fancybox({ href : linktourl, width: w, height: h, type : type, padding : 5 }); } This the XML <hotspot name="iframe" url="coral_thumb.jpg" ath="0" atv="0" distorted="true" onclick="js(openPopup('iframe.html', 800, 360, 'iframe'));" />

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 9:26pm

HTML Page inside Pano Plugin

Is there any trial version available? Thanks!

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 5:59pm

Multi content Hotspot

Hi everyone, How are you all doing? My doubt here is how could I do a hotspot that when you click on it would open like a web page. I heard that I can do this with iframe, with one iframe inside of another iframe, but I don't have a clue of how to do that. If someone could help me, I'd appreciate. Thanks and cheers!

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 7:54am

Example: iframes (or any other html content) as distorted hotspot

Does anyone would have a sample code of how to put a iframe inside of a iframe? Thanks!

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 6:37am

Example: iframes (or any other html content) as distorted hotspot

Do I need any code else? Cause even this Klaus' example doesn't work in my machine. I'm using Safari. Does anybody know?

Monday, August 17th 2015, 6:08am

HTML page as hotspot

Thanks, I'll definitely take a look at it!

Sunday, August 16th 2015, 10:33am

HTML page as hotspot

Hi Everyone, I would like to know if I can have like a HTML page as a hotspot. Would be like a hotspot that would be able to have text, images and videos. Thanks in advance!

Tuesday, July 28th 2015, 8:25am

How to create a "edit mode"

Hi again, The thing that I'm looking is like when you click on the, one example, " add hotspot", it opens another window with option of upload images, and same with the editor-options-plugin, I opened up the xml, and the code that I was looking for wasn't there. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 <krpano bgcolor="0x000077"> <!-- include the both plugins --> <plugin name="editor" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/editor.swf" keep="true" /> <plugin name="options" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/options.swf" keep="true" view="tr...

Friday, July 24th 2015, 10:56pm

So the swf files are just graphics? There is no code at all ?!

Friday, July 24th 2015, 5:43am

Hi Everyone, Sorry bother you guys, but as a beginner lots of questions. Is there a way to create like a "edit mode" as the editor-options-plugin? Which software do you use to edit the swf files? My intention with this question is create for now a edit mode that allows the user create a text area, like adding a hotspot, but instead of hotspot would be created a draggable text box. Thanks and have a good one!

Friday, July 17th 2015, 10:54am

Pop up

Hi everyone! How could I do a hotspot that would open an image(not just one, would be several) with a background(like the video player one) and the image will have to fit inside the window? Thanks in advance!

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 10:42pm

Device Examples

Thanks for answer me. The examples that I'm looking for are about how to show the panorama for different devices with different sizes of videos, photos, know how to put the conditions together and where put them, it is sort of what I looking for now. Thanks

Wednesday, July 8th 2015, 7:08am

Device Examples

Hi Everyone, I'm very beginner at this, and I would like to know if would be possible have some more complex examples with devices. I was reading at the documentation, saw the pieces of code, but I don't know how to put them together. If someone can help me, I'd appreciate. Thanks in advance! Have a good one everyone.