You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 8:01am

Author: Loro

Kolor is Closing, Future of Panotour Pro

Great idea! Thanks Klaus for your help in advance! Please support Panotour with update packages and fixes as long as it is possible. So many users depend on this software and would be willing (imo) to even pay for updates and support. So, please don't leave us hanging...

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 1:06pm

KR Pano - WebVR and GearVR

Hi all, i have searched the forum and found a lot of stuff but i'm still confused. Maybe you could clarify things... Is there a way to use a krpano tour with webvr on a GearVR by using the internal sensors of the head set and not of the phone? Afaik there are two possibillities: 1. Using the GearVR as a better "Cardboard" by stopping the GearVR Service (BTW: Package Disable Pro seems to be no longer available in the Google Play store - any alternative apps?). In this mode the head tracking is po...

Friday, September 30th 2016, 8:02pm

Issue VR Mode on Blackberry

Too bad! Nevertheless thank you for the info!

Thursday, September 29th 2016, 1:15pm

Issue VR Mode on Blackberry

Hi, a customer reported an issue with vr mode on Blackberry. There is only one "eye", no split screen in vr mode. The tour was build with ptp 2.5.5, which uses pr6 afaik. Also with pr7 (we tested this link: http://krpano.com/krpanocloud/webvr/?v=119pr7) the issue is present. The device the customer uses is a Blackberry Leap, modell no. STR100-1, software version 10.2.32836. Is there a way to solve it? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 12:06pm

How to hide specific control buttons in specific panos???

Hi, i am not a coder, that's why i'm using Panotour Pro. I've got a question regarding the iContolBar in Panotour Pro: I want to achive that one specific button of the control bar is hidden in some specific panos of the tour. Is that possible by editing the code? I have already asked in the Kolor forum but they only refererd to the KR Pano forum... I would be pleased if anyone could help! Thanks.

Tuesday, June 9th 2015, 11:38pm

360° Video - Anfängerfrage

Hallo, ich bin völlig neu in Sachen 360° Video und habe ein paar grundsätzliche Fragen: Welches Videoformat/Codec erwartet krpano? MP4/H264? Welche Auflösungen sind möglich? Welche Framerate ist möglich/nötig? Danke und LG!

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 12:14pm

Side-by-side-Panorama (Stereo-Panorama)

Danke Klaus! Ich werds mal ausprobieren... Wann ungefähr wird denn Version 1.19 erscheinen?

Saturday, January 3rd 2015, 10:46pm

Side-by-side-Panorama (Stereo-Panorama)

Hallo an alle! Ich habe bisher mit Pano2VR gearbeitet und bin KR-Pano-Neuling. Mit großem Interesse habe ich die Neuerungen in Sachen Stereo-Panorama gelesen (http://krpano.com/stereo3d/#top). Ich würde das gern selbst mal ausprobieren. Mir ist allerdings nicht klar, wie ich ein Panorama mit Side-by-side-Darstellung erzeugen kann. Gibt es dafür ein Droplet o-ä.? Das Stereo-Pano liegt vor (also jeweisl eines fürs rechte und eines fürs linke Auge). Ich möchte nun beide Panos (Viewer) synchron in e...