You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 8:29pm

Author: tylerphotos

Multiple Sets of Before & After Panoramas

You can also set up your tour with different before/after pairs. For instance, I have a tour with 3 scenes, each with their own before/after panoramas. Just use multiple XML files to load each pair as needed. My coding follows the slider example but with a few modifications. Here's the tour: YMCA Before & After Main xml's relevant code Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 <action name="start"> showtext('[b][i]krpano[br]xml slider / bl...

Sunday, March 17th 2013, 2:44am

Works well! Thank you!

Hi, Thank you Klaus for the tutorial! It works splendidly on the tour I was working on for my apartment in South Korea. I had to fiddle with the z-order a bit due to overlapping hotspots, but it works. I can open and close my door! Also check out the lightswitch. :-) http://www.vanarsdalephoto.com/koreapano…yroom/tour.html Tyler

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 12:37am

Thank you!

Hey Klaus! You are the best! Thank you so much for updating everything and working so hard. :-) I hope that the Google Maps API deprecation does not affect you or the krpano adversely. It's a pity they stopped supporting it. Just heard about it today: http://techcrunch.com/2011/09/02/google-…-api-for-flash/ Thanks again! I can't wait to make more with your beautiful engine.

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 9:44pm

Enjoy finnish summer!

Hi! That was a neat little tour. Great scenery! I noticed a few graphical glitches when switching between panoramas. Sometimes it would drag the previous panorama *on top of* the current panorama...very strange! I also enjoyed the "autorotate" button you had. Very cool.

Tuesday, August 9th 2011, 9:41pm

Oklahoma State University - Residential Life 360º Tour

Hello! The OSU ResLife virtual tour is online and ready for viewing on PC, Mac, iPhone/iPod Touch, and iPad! Tour includes an interactive map, info on each building, and...a scavenger hunt (desktop only)!!! Please take a look and let me know what you think: OSU ResLife Virtual Tour I'm more than willing to share snippets of code or explain any mechanics within the tour - I use the forums heavily for inspiration and examples and would love to pay it forward. Also works okay on some Android device...

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 12:50am

OSU Virtual Tour is live!

Hi, Just wanted to update - the new beta engine runs beautifully on iPod Touch 4, thank you! The tour is online and viewable here: http://reslife.okstate.edu/VirtualTour/tour.html Thanks so much! Let me know what you think.

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 3:22am

Force mobile images for iPod Touch 4?

Hi, I've been testing my interface for the iPod Touch 4, but it keeps crashing after only a few seconds. I discovered that the iPod Touch 4 loads the "tablet" images, and not the mobile. Is there a way to force the iPod Touch 4 to load mobile images? Thank you, Tyler ps - This forum and all of its people have been very invaluable to me in helping to create my virtual tours. Thank you so much to you all and Klaus!

Friday, August 7th 2009, 11:01pm

Big interactive City Tour with GigaPano, sound, different atmospheres etc.

Hi! What a wonderful starting image for the tour! You've really done the sound and layout correctly. I'm very inspired. I noticed one problem - when your tour is loading a new panorama and I interrupt it, I get the "action not found (loadingdone)" error. Do you get it too?

Monday, August 3rd 2009, 9:56pm

Ponca City Virtual Tour!

Thanks, VN2009. It's a small change, but I think it really helps the tour! Also, The tour is now fully online on Ponca City's Tourism website. Ponca City Virtual Tour

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 7:23pm

Ponca City Virtual Tour!

Hey there, I hadn't thought about using the switch command for anything but fullscreen toggling. That's a good idea to use it - thanks for your xml reference. I'm still having the double-click problem. Using two different plugins makes it complicatedwhen you need to edit the code. There's a lot I might have missed, but I tried a couple approaches. One used the switch method as you had, and the other was changing the onhover text to show "Open" and "Close" Google Maps. Even when it hovered "Close...

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 4:35am

can this be done?

Theoretically, I think you could accomplish this using the "distorted hotspots" feature new to krpano 1.0.8. Instead of loading a new scene or tile, you could arrange the photo of the open food over the original so they line up perfectly and have it appear when clicked. Tyler

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 4:31am

Ponca City Virtual Tour!

Thank you, both! Graydon: Thanks for pointing that out. I've been wondering how to get it to work...I've got two different googlemaps plugins going, so perhaps I can use another action to reset the small map and its onhover information.

Sunday, July 26th 2009, 10:09pm

Ponca City Virtual Tour!

Hi! I was hired by the Ponca City Tourism to create a 15-panorama virtual tour of our great town, Ponca City, OK. Enjoy! Ponca City Virtual Tour Nikon D80 + Nikkor 10.5mm + 360Precision Absolute Tour creation: 30 hours Panorama creation: 28 hours Plugins used: Google Maps, Camera Controls Pano resolution: 6600x3300 px If you find any bugs, please let me know! I'm having occasional issues with zooming beyond maximum and flipping the panorama, and keyboard controls getting disabled. Let me know wh...

Sunday, July 26th 2009, 4:51pm

kmakemultires gone mad on a mac

Hi, What version of kmakemultires are you using? Are you input images cubic or spherical? My workflow is to convert spherical .tif to cubic .tif, and then drag the cubefaces over onto the kmakemultires droplet. I usually use the older krpanotools 1.0.6.1. Had some funkiness happen myself with the 1.0.8 beta 8 krpanotools.

Sunday, July 26th 2009, 2:50am

krpano 1.0.8 beta (Flash10, QTVR, Zoomify, Partials Panos, ...)

I've been using 1.0.6 since I started; just read all the updates into 1.0.8 beta 8. I'm super impressed with how much you're doing, Claus. It's boggling how many features and improvements you've made to KRpano since I started using it. It's just amazing. I wish you the best of luck in getting 1.0.8 completed!

Saturday, July 25th 2009, 9:29pm

Zoom and load next pano after specific amount of time

Hi, Immersium! I agree with VN2009. Use the "onstart" command to have all of this done automatically when the tour is loaded. You will have 5 or 6 different .xml files - A new one for each panorama image. Here's my example. Source code 1 <krpano version="1.0.6" onstart="loadpano(pano1.xml);moveto(90,0,120);wait(5);loadpano(pano2.xml);"> Repeat the wait and loadpano commands as many times as needed. Alternatively, you can put all that into an action and have that action loaded with the onstart co...

Saturday, July 25th 2009, 7:35pm

XML Limitations in Textfield - Quotation Marks?

Graydon, you have been a wonderful mentor! Thank you for your help with the code. You were right - I edited my post in between your viewings — I was following your suggestion but had left some old code in there that skewed my results. So what I had originally posted was incorrect because I didn't try your approach. I fixed it. Anyway, your suggestion was 90% right on! When I placed Source code 1 set(plugin[title].html,data:city_hall); where you suggested, it would try to load the new data attrib...

Sunday, July 19th 2009, 6:37pm

Thank you, Graydon! I hadn't considered using the other .xml files for the code. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the plugin data from the cityhall.xml file to overwrite the one in the main .xml file. Does anything look wrong with the code? Relevant data: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <plugin name="title" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf" align="top center" edge="top" width="250" height="18" x="0" y="-1" children="false" html="[p align=&quot;center&quot;][font size=&quot;12&quot; face=&quot;Verdana...

Sunday, July 19th 2009, 4:35am

I tried, but enclosing the html in parentheses in the "html=" field didn't help my problem. Thanks for the suggestion, though.