You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

Wednesday, July 17th 2019, 2:39pm

Author: Islander

Easy HTML Lightbox Plugin

Ok thanks. It's working beautifully well. One suggestion for the lightbox slideshow for several images. When loading and starting to use the mouse roller, maybe the pictures should shuffle by rolling up rather than down.

Monday, July 15th 2019, 12:59pm

I am using the plugin but I get an invalid encryption error message on loading the page. I received only a single plugin file on download. Could you send some example files with the main html container?

Sunday, July 14th 2019, 6:04pm

Concerning the html page in a layer, If the html page contains a hyperlink to open a window in a new tab, will it open within the layer or in a new tab of the browser?

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 6:28pm

Arrows buttons on touchpad

I'm using the krpano viewer on a kiosk based system with a touchpad as input device similar to that on a laptop. I notice that the pano responds readily on touching the pad for the thumbs and hotspots, etc.. However for the left/right/up/down arrow buttons, the response is different; either I must hover the cursor for a few seconds over the arrows and touch once, or I need to double tap on the arrows for the panorama to respond. Is there a way to have the directional arrows to respond on a singl...

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 7:23pm

Photo gallery

just a little point to note: i was confused about a hotspot not opening the associated gallery until i realized that gallery names with hyphen is not accepted. for example: use "beach_bar" instead of "beach-bar"

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 7:51am

VR Thumbnails Menu plugin

Will this plugin work with a series of video pano scenes?

Friday, September 29th 2017, 7:21pm

Virtual Tour including 360video

Hi Klaus, i can't get the layer button on the left to toggle between play/pause visually. But the overall scene response is much better. I guess this example will add so much in terms of new possibilities for myself and others. So many thanks for this tip. I just hope to be able to get the additional button which I've added to toggle visually between the 2 crop states. Source code 1 <layer name="skin_btn_playpause" style="skin_base|skin_glow" url="skin/vtourskin.png" crop="0|640|64|64" align="to...

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 8:03am

Virtual Tour including 360video

I need to include a 360 video in a Virtual Tour. I've included the video scene with the other image scenes in a very basic way and its works perfectly. Here's an example: http://mauritius360.com/test2/index.html Now there's a small problem with the play button which i've placed on the left. When you enter the video scene for the 1st time the button toggles between play and pause correctly. But when you switch to another scene and come back to the video scene, the button no longer toggles. Even t...

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 6:41pm

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

Hey simplify, can you say if something really went wrong in the mail? I'm also considering buying the plugin but this is looking trouble!!?

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 7:22am

Combobox request

As you notice, I'm using the "fill with scenes" method to populate the list. Should the (%1) variable be replaced by something else?

Monday, September 4th 2017, 9:11pm

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

Thanks for posting as gifs. These are much better even if not that explicit. The images for the gallery must be defined in the html container only? - Does the image galleries associate to a hotspot or layer only? - Can the image gallery be displayed as a percentage of the screen instead of fullscreen? - Can a video file be opened in some way?

Monday, August 21st 2017, 8:29pm

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

could you post some live demos?

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 10:09am

Combobox request

I'm trying to get this to work without success, The combo box list doesn't update for me. Any idea why? This is what I have as action to the combo box: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 <action name="fill_with_scenes"> for(set(i,0), i LT scene.count, inc(i), txtadd(itemcall, 'loadscene(',get(scene[get(i)].name),',null,MERGE,BLEND(1));'); addIdItem(get(scene[get(i)].name), get(scene[get(i)].title), get(itemcall)); ); </action> <action name="select_box_item"> if(plugin[box].loaded, plug...

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 4:43am

[SOLVED] How to show Text upon a hotspot using the parent attribute?

Hi, I am using a similar method to attach text to a hotspot. In case there are many hotspots in different scenes using this same method, could there be a way to set a common textstyle ( for example for the css, bgcolor, positioning etc... (except for the html text which is unique to each individual child text/hotspot)? The Textstyle is defined like so: Source code 1 <textstyle name="childtext" ox="0" oy="40" css="color:#FFFFFF;font-size:50;font-family:Arial;text-align:center;" keep="false" backg...

Monday, March 6th 2017, 6:24am

Combo Box scroll

I find that the size of the combo box on android/firefox is oversized and taking too much space. would the syntax below correct this by resizing the CB in between the desktop and mobile sizes? cbdesignscale="1.5"

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 8:29am

testing server exe

Thanks a lot Klaus. This is a great way to facilitate the pano locally without the browser restrictions appearing. I would suggest "hiding" the macros file mayne in the skin folder and that would allow having only a minimum set of files (an html and the exe file in the root folder. But that would be possible in core programming only. Keep the magic going.

Thursday, September 29th 2016, 3:44pm

Swipe events on 2d layer

Quoted This plugin gives surely another dimension to the Panoramas. But as in common lightbox galleries out there on the net would it be possible to add a text description field that would appear on the bottom to label each photos? Please take this as a suggestion in your future coding. Hello Panomaster, any new update on this features?

Saturday, September 24th 2016, 4:12pm

Combo Box scroll

When spinning the mouse wheel over the combo box it the list should be scrolling instead of zooming in/out of panorama.

Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 3:13pm

iframe example?

The iframe in pano really looks good and promises to become an unavoidable feature; could we have a working example in the download package?

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 12:22pm

How to show this html text field?

Working Great Now! Anyone who wants to implement this function, try it. After what Taurus posted, just add keep="true" to the infortext layer also. Thanks Taurus!