You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 10:21am

Author: boxx1

Custom Error Page.

Thanks for a suggestion. I was thinking about this solution. But this custom error page reports wrong address. I have a different task: to report a visitor that the other server (the one that is referred in the iFrame) does not respond. But if it does not respond, then .htaccess is not available either, is it? Or do I misundestand a thing?

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 12:20pm

Custom Error Page.

I make a brief resume. The answer sais, that it is possible to write a script that checks if the server is available and either shows the tour or custom screen. The other option is to make a flash, that does the same. Thanks for a hint, but I would highly appreciate some more specific advise.

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 10:55am

Custom Error Page.

Dear friends. It is not exactly the KRPano programming issue, but an inportant question, that can be useful for other people too. I make virtual tours on KRPano and host it on my own server. The client wants to embed with the IFrame container the tour into his web page, but the tour phisically remains on my server. The client worries that for some reasons my server can be down and then the container on his web page shows "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" and this does not suit the c...

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 7:13pm

A bug with masking the interactive area.

Klaus, it is just fantastic. I spent almost a whole day, tilting and spinning the hotspot while there was such a genius algorithm. Thanks, I will definitely take an advantage from it. And thanks for your help. Everithing is perfect for me now.

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 2:37pm

Thanks a lot, Klaus. It looks much better, than mine. But still I gave up tilting and adjusting the cropped image to the original scene. Even with this solution there are still some mismarching edges. That is why I tried to solve this with masking the edges. I updated the file, you can check the same link. By the way, what if I reduce the size of the mask image to 50% and put the scale="2". Will this cheet the flash player?

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 1:56pm

Thanks for an answer. I also thought about using PNG. But the size of the picture becomes 200+ kb with 128 colors only (instead of 100 kb jpeg with 45% quality). Anyway it seems that I will need to come up with this solution then. Hope it will not slow down the viewer that bad as mask did, will it?

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 1:25pm

Dear comrades, I face a strange problem. It might be a bug, but I would prefer it to be just my mistake to be solved. I put the interactive area on the scene. This is a kitchen furniture, and I need to open the door of the fridge. So I made another photo with the open door, and now set it as a hotspot named "fridge" in the code. I played with distortion but still could not set it exactly as on the scene. The edges do not perfectly fit the original picture. So desided to make a mask, that will re...

Saturday, May 1st 2010, 10:46am

How to enable EVENTS for some scenes only?

Thanks for a reply. But I cannot figure out, where should I place null and merge otherwise than hotspots? I need the 3-rd scene to make exclusion from the events. I have a plugin that leads to the 3rd scene: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 <plugin name="SceneNav3" style="SceneNavigator" x="5" y="210" crop="0|0|95|58" onovercrop="0|58|160|58" ondowncrop="0|116|160|58" onclick="loadscene(scene3, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));" /> But anyway all events apply to the 3rd scene the same way as to all others.

Thursday, April 29th 2010, 10:48pm

How to enable EVENTS for some scenes only?

Hi friends. I am making a virtual tour with krpano-1.0.8-beta9. I set an action called "hide-01" for the first scene. I need it to be performed whenever the user starts a least interaction with the scene. So I set the events like this: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 <events onclick="action(hide-01)" onmousedown="action(hide-01);" onmouseup="action(hide-01);" event.onmousewheel="action(hide-01);" /> I wrote this within the <scene> </scene> tags. So I expext this events to work in the first scene only. But...

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 2:47pm

Thanks

Thanks a lot, Job. 1! It works now as desired. Still there were some issues that I could not understand and explain hot did I make it work, but without your hint I would't go any further at all!

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 1:55pm

Textfield does not work with the SCENE node

Hi. I faced a strange problem. I want to put the textfield into my virtual tour, but could not sucseed in it. I paste a code from the Textfield sample from the krpano 1.0.7 folder into a new file. When I simply add a Source code 1 2 3 <image type="SPHERE"> <sphere url="../../../Scenes/Velux/scene1.jpg" /> </image> instead of Source code 1 2 3 <view fisheyefovlink="1.5" /> <preview type="grid(cube,32,32,256,0x000000,0x778899,0x000000);" details="8" /> everything works fine. But when I add the SCE...

Monday, April 5th 2010, 8:59pm

Direct linking to a specific panorama

Dear Michel. I am trying to get a direct link for a specific scene in my virtual tour as you suggested. I rewrote the HTML file as you suggested, and got a particularly positive result. The viewer skips to a specified scene, but the problem is that it gets stuck for some 10-15 seconds on loading and then shows a black screen and an error: Source code 1 2 WARNING: unknown action command: plugin[box].selectiditem ERROR: XML parsing failed - Error: Error #1023 In my XML file I use a plugin: Source ...

Wednesday, March 10th 2010, 12:35pm

Help! Can't set the correct tweening sequence!

Thank you friends. With your hints I solved my problem. I will come back later with the result of the tour and try to explain the solution. But now need to push up the work, as the deadline is tomorrow.

Tuesday, March 9th 2010, 12:01pm

Many thanks, michel. But I have another question. The aim of this tweening and animation was to create the feeling of the space and direction for the person who is using a virtual tour. So once he moves all the way forward he faces all the "FORWARD" hotspots. When the new scene opens, it shows the position where the previous scene was (using the lookat(85,0,40);command), then zooms out and rotates to face the direction and shows the next "FORWARD" step. This is achieved by Source code 1 2 3 zoom...

Sunday, March 7th 2010, 2:40pm

Yes it works great. I experimented with those commands, but with no success. Now it is perfect and smooth. By the way, what was wrong with the tween command? Isn't it working in the order that you write it? It seems that it has some default priority order, like rotation first or something. Thanks again for your help.

Sunday, March 7th 2010, 2:05pm

Hi! My skill level in XML programming is just at the entry, so I badly need some help with my problem. Hope it is really easy for any experienced guys. I am trying to set a little animation for my virtual tour. What I need to do is to start the scene with some position and once it is loaded I need it to zoom out anr look at the other specified position. The initial co-ordinates are set in the hotspot, that leads to the scene. And they are: Source code 1 lookat(85,0,40); Once the new scene is loa...