You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Friday, August 16th 2019, 6:34am

Author: jvh

Error message trying to change the startup view for a pano in the krpanotools

Solved The solution was to have the krpano folder and all the pano in the same drive in the local computer, doesnt work if the pano is store in the server.

Wednesday, August 14th 2019, 6:14am

Html5 Tour Editor PLUGIN !

Great could be useful what is the price? regards Jaime

Monday, August 12th 2019, 7:06am

No, is the one created when the MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet was used the only change is that is just the html on and the flash is off and before i generate the virtual tour

Friday, August 9th 2019, 9:49pm

I create a multires virtual tour with multiple scenes, when I try to set the starting point for a scene in the krpanotools.exe I get this error message Uncaught node.js Error TypeError: Object #<HTMLDivElement> has no method ‘trace’ at eval (file:///P:/Krpano/krpano-1.19-pr16/%7Bappdata%7D/frames/touredit.html:1:10862) at eval (fs.js:934:21) at Object.eval [as oncomplete] (fs.js:97:15) Any idea how to solve this?

Sunday, April 28th 2019, 6:35am

Capture part of the screen

Hi Pur Thank you for your recommendations, i implement them but continue with the same problem.

Friday, March 1st 2019, 1:39am

Capture part of the screen

Any one can help me solve this problem, i need to capture part of the multires image, but i can't obtain just the part that is in the frame, here is the sample thank you

Sunday, January 20th 2019, 7:05am

Makescreenshot

I will not reproduce your UI, but first i need to solve the technical part for all my needs and then i will design the UI, can you help me with my question?

Sunday, January 13th 2019, 4:54am

Makescreenshot

Hi Klaus I want to capture part of the pano for the crop parameter but I can't obtain the x and y position for the crop that is with layer[imagecamera] Also when i change from canvas to jpeg or png i only get a with box

Monday, January 7th 2019, 11:38pm

Draw a frame in aspect ratio

Thank you works perfect Now after the set(layer[imageCamera].align, center); how can i get the x and y position for the frame?

Monday, January 7th 2019, 3:18am

Draw a frame in aspect ratio

I'm trying to create frame in the center with an aspect ratio, when i set directly the pixels works fin but when is with variables does not draw the container eg: for 2:1 works ok div(aspect,2,1); set(layer[imageCamera].height, "300"); set(layer[imageCamera].width, "600"); set(layer[imageCamera].align, center); eg: for 2:1 doesnt works div(aspect,2,1); set(layer[imageCamera].height, "300"); mul(destwidth, layer[imageCamera].height, aspect); set(layer[imageCamera].width, destwidth); set(layer[ima...

Monday, January 7th 2019, 2:58am

Makescreenshot

Hello Im trying to capture part of the screen as new image to download, the example Makescreenshot api works for all the screen but i need just the part that is in frame Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 // add a 'makescreenshot' action to krpano krpano.makescreenshot = function() { // if there is already a screenshot layer, remove it now krpano.call("removelayer(screenshot,true)"); var otherKRPano = document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject"); var query = "layer[imageCamera]"; var myHots...

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 4:50am

make object with 1.19 and html5

how can update my object tours for just html5 and version 1.19?

Friday, September 21st 2018, 10:57pm

upgrade from old version

If I have multiple VT and panos with version 1.17 and now I will use 1.19 is possible to upgrade them or I have to create them again?