You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 4:39pm

Author: sportsnapper

Hotspots, moving and rotation

Hi, I'm going through some old work that I want to put on my new website, and update it from another generator to use KRpano. I really like the way the new version makes responsive panos without too much effort. I've an older version of panaotour too - but I find it rather inflexible (and though I'd like to change the xml in those generated tours it's a bit obtuse) My first issue is that I've been struggling with vlookatmin and vlookatmax parameters and how to find them. Using the options plugin...

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 2:23pm

Responsive Grid Menu

Hi - what's the difference between the panotour version and the krpano version. I use both, but want to migrate to using krpano more - but ideally I don't want to buy plugins twice Thanks...

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 5:00pm

common js file

OK - I worked out how to create a single .js file, using krpano tools. But when I specify this in the config file, it doesn't make any difference. Source code 1 htmltemplates_js=../viewer/myjsfile.js still becomes Source code 1 <script src="xml/salon.js"></script> in the resulting html file In addition, I still seem to get .swf files, which I don't want. I've specified the following in the config file Source code 1 #outputflash=falsehtml5=true I can't find any documentation for these parameters ...

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 3:58pm

common js file

Hi, I have a requirement to make a series of html files, each with a single panorama in them, and some hotspots in each file. These hotspots will link together via a custom url which will display some video. I have done this using the Make Pano (Normal) droplet, and worked out how to edit the config files, and the generated xml to get the desired results. I've now made my own droplet and custom config files. What I can't see how to do is specify a name for the .js file which has the embedding sc...