You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 120.

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 2:04am

Author: milemann

3d models inside everpano

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, there will be support for 3d-models in krpano in one of the next releases (without the need of three.js). Best regards, Klaus UHhh .. waiting for this impatiently!!!

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 1:46am

local test-server tool with HTTPS??

Hi Klaus .. would be possible to get HTTPS working in test server for testing VR-Mode on iOs12.2. i have stopped using Xampp for krpano development since you made your test server available, and I was quite happy with it. Setting up Apache with SSL seems to be a pain in the ass .. greetz mil

Tuesday, February 26th 2019, 4:58pm

removing hotspots dynamicaly

Hi Tuur .. i didn't want to remove all hotspots but only the few my user generatet in the particular game interaction which names are collect in array "arr" .. btw... removehotspot(get(arr[get(i)].value)); ist the sollution .. the problem i had was that it doesn't worked in VRmode unless i have dalayed the call .. bit strange .. someone else had an issue wchich could be solved with delayedcall? greetz mil

Tuesday, February 26th 2019, 9:33am

removing hotspots dynamicaly

Hi krpano experts .. i make kind of a krpano game with multichoice options. in this game i get a bunch of hotspots made thrue user interaction in runtime which names i collect in array "arr" i need to remove this hotspots and replace them thrue new ones in a new game situation. when i try to remove it "dynamicaly" it this way: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 for(set(i,0), i LT arr.count, inc(i), trace('arr[',get(i),'].value=',arr[get(i)].value); removehotspot(arr[get(i)].value); ); it doesn't work .. WH...

Monday, January 14th 2019, 10:42am

count the lenght of a string ..

yeahh .. »I can't see the wood for the trees« ..

Monday, January 14th 2019, 2:46am

count the lenght of a string ..

Hi guys, is it possible to count the lenght of a string .. without makeing it "outside" krpano with JS?? Greetz mil

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 2:12am

Integrate 3D point cloud into krpano for dimensional measurement within panoramic scenes

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" The core functionality is already ready, but the integration, apis, fine-tuning and so are still in development. Maybe with the next or next-next version... ... No yet, but there will be soon some news in that direction. thrilled waiting for it!!!!

Sunday, August 19th 2018, 10:43pm

Oculus Go Browser detection ?

Hi all! What would be the best method to detect the Oculus Go browser? stay tuned mil

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 3:05pm

Krpano UI for Video 360

thank you Klaus!!

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 2:35pm

Krpano UI for Video 360

You recomend to use this here: Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, the default vtourskin.xml has already a build-in UI for video panos. Just define a video pano inside a scene and add isvideopano="true" to the <scene> element, e.g. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <scene ... isvideopano="true"> ... <image> <sphere url="plugin:video" /> </image> ... </scene> Best regards, Klaus i didn't find any place where this scene arg would be reffered.

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 11:41am

Krpano UI for Video 360

Dear Kaus, how Quoted isvideopano="true" affects the video player? greetz mil

Friday, January 26th 2018, 1:34pm

Equi-angular Cubemap projection in 360 video.

Hi Klaus, due to a fact that YouTube player serves now 360 videos in Equi-angular Cubemap projection, would be nice th have it also in krpano player.. less pixel, better performance/quality, higher resolutions possible, etc. https://youtube-eng.googleblog.com/2017/…-vr-videos.html what are your thoughts on it? Greetz mil ### edit ## same question here https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=15840

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 12:06pm

VR Gallery

Hi Leszek .. i have some own solutions used in VR projects with diferent reqirements .. here my list for "all i one VR-MM-Gallery" i would buy straight away: featured medias: - fotos monoscopic - fotos stereoscopic - self hosted videos - YT/Vimeo etc. hosted videos - stereoscopic videos (self hosted) (all mentioned medias "flat" - not 360°) - animated picture sequences (animated hotspots) - 3D objects with three.js (i am just dreaming !!) than: - adjustable UI (exchangable spread pic to cropp .....

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 1:27pm

VR-Mode change the videosource??

Hi, i mean changing the source in one instance(!) of a videoplayer in VR-Mode not changing between scenes with videos with a new videoplayer in each scene. i have some ideas about that and thought better to ask first than start tweaking and consider its generaly not possible. keep in mind the workaround for loading and starting/pausing all videos featured in the tour true klick on "enter VR" button again only VR-Mode i am interested in one instance of videoplayer change videourl through action/e...

Monday, October 16th 2017, 3:11am

VR-Mode change the videosource??

Hi all. (due to the mobile limitations??) is it possible in VR-Mode (!!) to change the videosource during/after playback with (vr-)clickevent or so? ... all videos are on the same domain. greetz mil

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:05am

Zoom in webvr examples

"put our money where our mouth is" .. Klaus for president!! krpano 1.19-pr14 (build 217-10-11)!!

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 11:46am

Htmlpage Plus v2.3

ALL-CLEAR!! OK i've got the files. nice stuff ... realy NICE STUFF! greetz mil

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 4:45pm

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

CAUTION! Quoted from "simplify" Thanks for guys who pay for me! After your payment,please me a mail 358565440@qq.com to tell me you pay for it, so i can send you files in time! send a mail about paypal payment on both mail adresses 358565440@qq.com / 645772961@qq.com in both cases: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender WTF!!!

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 12:22pm

Please Help - Just Purchased And It Isn't Working For Me

The only way to geat all possible in krpano is to read the documentation. Amen!