You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 616.

Friday, October 11th 2019, 6:02pm

Author: indexofrefraction

Do NOT see a hotspot with vr glasses

you didnt port the MAKE VTOUR (VR-OPT) scene settings. all scenes must have - havevrimage="true" - an <image> with if="!webvr.isenabled" --> for non-vr - an <image> with if="webvr.isenabled" --> for vr drop one image on both droplets and compare the difference in the <scene> definition then port these to your tour (and add the new image files) what happens is, if you change from/to vr and scene[xyz].havevrimage is true the scene gets reloaded. for non-vr the full multires is loaded, for vr a sma...

Friday, October 11th 2019, 1:51pm

Dynamically setting scale to a distorted hotspot?

this should work. (dont know if the space after set is allowed, tough) also note : set(hotspot[name].scale,get(varable)); is better written as copy(hotspot[name].scale,varable);

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 9:01pm

you're taking the wrong code, take the 2nd example, with the correction like this: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 <events name="webvr_hotspot_hide" keep="true" onnewscene="webvr_hotspot_hide();" /> <action name="webvr_hotspot_hide" scope="local"> for(set(local.i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i), if(hotspot[get(i)].webvr_hide, if(plugin[webvr].isenabled, copy(hotspot[get(i)].visible_bak, hotspot[get(i)].visible); set(hotspot[get(i)].visible, false); trace(hotsp...

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 7:28pm

ups... <events name="webvr_hotspot_hide" keep="true" onnewscene="webvr_hotspot_hide();" /> my bad !

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 12:42pm

ok, this is because a new scene does not trigger the events ... let's do it differently... we dont need onenter/exitvr, we can use onnewscene, because enter/exit vr always reloads the scene. in webvr_hotspot_hide() we check webvr isenabled and hide or show. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 <events name="webvr_hotspot_hide" keep="true" webvr_onnewscene="webvr_hotspot_hide();" /> <action name="webvr_hotspot_hide" scope="local"> for(set(local.i,0), i LT hotspot.c...

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 1:58pm

Changing 3d geometry dynamically

as far as i know this is not possible at the moment ... @klaus... that would allow some crazy stuff

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 1:55pm

-SOLVED - Distorted video hotspots not showing on mobile or Oculus Go

Source code 1 devices="normal|mobile|mobilevr" you dont have to define "all" if devices is unset, it means "all" device definitions are here, btw https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#device.linux maybe your problem is somewhere else

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 10:00am

-SOLVED - Distorted video hotspots not showing on mobile or Oculus Go

try to remove devices="all" or set it to devices="" ... there is no devices="all" so this is most likely a condition never met, and your hotspots are not loaded https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#devices

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 9:49am

it does not make sense to have one event for each of your hotspots and events with keep=true are global, you better don't define those in scenes but, here is a better solution for you Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 <events name="webvr_hotspot_hide" keep="true" webvr_onentervr="webvr_hotspot_hide(true);" webvr_onexitvr="webvr_hotspot_hide(false);" /> <action name="webvr_hotspot_hide" scope="local" args="hide"> for(set(local.i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc...

Monday, October 7th 2019, 6:17pm

Is it possible to define "inline" js plugins?

b) should a js-plugin be used as displayed layer (or hotspot) by itself? --> i meant a <plugin url="myplugin.js" /> cant be an image layer, that would need another url. but it seems to be possible to have size, color, background and be a visible layer and a js plugin at the same time. it never came to my mind to use a js-plugin like that, if i'd need a layer, i'd create one from the plugin. hope that doesnt sound confused

Monday, October 7th 2019, 9:15am

Source code 1 2 3 4 <hotspot name="test" keep="true" renderer="css3d" url="data:text/plain;base64,ZnVuY3Rpb24ga3JwYW5vcGx1Z2luICgpIHsKICAgIHZhciBsb2NhbCA9IHRoaXM7ICAgCiAgICB2YXIga3JwYW5vID0gbnVsbDsKICAgIHZhciBwbHVnaW4gPSBudWxsOwoKICAgIHRoaXMucmVnaXN0ZXJwbHVnaW4gPSBmdW5jdGlvbihrcnBhbm9pbnRlcmZhY2UsIHBsdWdpbnBhdGgsIHBsdWdpbm9iamVjdCkgewogICAgICAgIGtycGFubyA9IGtycGFub2ludGVyZmFjZTsKICAgICAgICBwbHVnaW4gPSBwbHVnaW5vYmplY3Q7CgogICAgICAgIGNvbnNvbGUubG9nKCJIZWxsbywgSSBhbSB0aGUgaG90c3BvdCEiKTsKCiAgICAgI...

Sunday, October 6th 2019, 10:59am

Hires MakeScreenshot

ok, i added this to my plug.... thanks! what would have happened in 1.19 with a large screenshot size? i guess black tiles in the screen shot? (i admit, i never tested online with highres panos & screenshots)

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 11:07pm

Hires MakeScreenshot

hm.. wasn't it already possible before to make screenshots larger than the window size? was this upscaled / bad quality then?

Friday, October 4th 2019, 11:30pm

'k sorry man... i missunderstood you... you need an answer from klaus

Friday, October 4th 2019, 5:16pm

- r u sure jquery is there ? - the sprite is there ? it works here with non-jquery js Source code 1 2 3 layer = krpano.layer.getItem('...'); div = document.createElement(div'); layer.sprite.appendChild(div);

Friday, October 4th 2019, 4:36pm

as far as i know, you can't just add such a line of js like that. the xml <plugin> is meant for krpano plugins. check the docs how to implement them https://krpano.com/docu/plugininterface/#top put your code inside a barebone krpano plugin and it will work. (if jquery was loaded first) Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 function krpanoplugin(){ local.registerplugin = function(krpanointerface, pluginpath, pluginobject){ /* YOUR CODE HERE */ } local.unloadplugin = function(){} }

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 9:24am

Is it possible to access custom xml node content?

maybe webseta means something else... using 'content' you cant access "hello": Source code 1 2 3 <node> <subnode name="a">hello</subnode> </node> but if you use attributes you can: Source code 1 2 3 <node> <subnode name="a" value1="hello" value2="world" /> </node> trace(node.subnode[a].value1, ' ', node.subnode[a].value2); --> hello world

Monday, September 30th 2019, 5:07pm

change settings for mobile view

controlbar_width.normal="..." controlbar_width.mobile="..." https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#devicechecksforattributes https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#device.linux

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 10:00am

inline function bug?

this is a type problem --> 0 <number> + "75.00" <string> = "075.00" <string> calc(var.Result,0+1*roundval(view.fov,2)); // would work in js but not in xml code calc(var.Result,0+number(roundval(view.fov,2))); // this works but strange that roundval returns a string ! ...