You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 145.

Monday, May 31st 2010, 2:13am

Author: viewinz

strange error and textfield plugin won't load

Hi Klaus, I'm still getting this bug. Here's a link. Before it was only happening when a certain button loaded. I delayed the loading of this button and it worked fine. Now it happens every now and again, and when it does the textfield won't load. Doesn't seem to be one thing that causes it.

Monday, May 17th 2010, 12:05pm

Cheers for getting back to me quickly Klaus. It's the latest version I'm using. I had a think about timings and set some breaks up and managed to isolate the problem to one button. Don't have a clue why it was stopping the textfield loading, but I set a delayed call on it and now it's all working great. Cheers for your help! Ben

Monday, May 17th 2010, 12:52am

Hello, I've got something very strange going on.. I get this error sometimes (70% of the time) "TypeError: Error #1006: value is not a function. at kflashpano::Kloader/decode_complete()" And the textfield plugin doesn't load. I tried running the previous version and the error number is 1009.

Friday, May 14th 2010, 12:59pm

SecurityError: Error #2147: Forbidden protocol in URL

I'm trying to put an image into a textfield and getting the above error message. I've looked on a few forums and apparently the " is a problem, but all the egs have those and it's not a problem. The files are all in same directory.

Thursday, May 13th 2010, 5:44am

detect click and drag

Steve and Michel, Thanks so much for your help. The version was wrong as you suggested and with Michels changes it works well. One little thing I'm trying to work out, is the amount (time) of drag. i.e. at the moment it triggers on a little bit of drag, but some users will be able to do that and won't realise they have dragged! So I want to only change the variable when someone has done a good second or more of dragging. Cheers, Ben

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 10:03am

detect click and drag

Hi Steve, Cheers for that. I don't seem to be able to get it working and can't exactly follow what's happening.. I'm getting this error onmousedown: Source code 1 WARNING: unknown action command: null;set

Wednesday, May 12th 2010, 3:52am

detect click and drag

hi. I'm trying to offer tips on use depending on user interaction, i.e. if a user doesn't click and drag the image give them some tips after a set time. I've tried various combinations of checking for mousedown and mouseup etc and I don't get a favourable result. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 set(events.onmousedown,checkdrag();set(dragging,on);trace(mousedown)); set(events.onmouseup,set(dragging,off);trace(mouseup)); set(events.onclick,trace(click)); set(dragged,false); <action name="checkdrag"> d...

Tuesday, February 23rd 2010, 4:07am

get textfield height

I'm sure before I could get the value of a textfield height, now I don't seem to be able to do it. When I use wordwrap and autosize to extend the length of a textfield and try and get the length it doesn't return a value.

Tuesday, February 23rd 2010, 2:36am

email form continue: Help!

I need help getting this plugin to work. Loading it in to KRpano is easy. getting it to work in krpano is not. Here follows the code I have sofar: //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // - should be in the same folder or in the class path import krpano_as3_interface; var krpano:krpano_as3_interface = krpano_as3_interface.getInstance(); if (krpano.get == null) { // run plugin swf standalone - add dummy functio...

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 1:51am

link tours

Hi, that would work if I was loading just another pano directly but I'm not, I'm trying to load a scene from a new XML file if you get what I mean. To load that scene I first have to load the file and then load the scene, which is probably why there is a gap.

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 1:23am

link tours

When I load new scenes I get a nice blend between the scenes. When I load a new pano then new scene I get a nasty gap. How can I loadpano then load a scene with a nice seamless blend?

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 12:06am

email form

Hi, I've made an email form plugin that sends an email via php. Nothing is happening when you click the button, it works perfectly outside of krpano. Any ideas how to set this up for within krpano? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 This loads the plugin: 'import krpano_as3_interface krpano = krpano_as3_interface.getInstance(); if (krpano.get == null) { // run plugin swf stand...

Monday, February 15th 2010, 11:57pm

next/previous buttons

Cheers Klaus, that is so much more elegant than the way I was doing it! And works perfectly thank you so much .

Monday, February 15th 2010, 8:25am

distorted cropped hotspot

Distorted cropped hotspots don't seem to work. I was really hoping they would as I'm trying to build hotspots dynamically with different icons on them. I've tried lots of variations of making the parent distorted and aligning to different edges etc and all with very strange results. Is there a way of making a distorted hotspot with a cropped image?

Sunday, February 14th 2010, 9:49am

next/previous buttons

Hello, I've been trying to create next and previous buttons that will load the previous or next scenes in a scenes document. The code that is almost working is : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 <action name="prenex"> trace(scene.count); set(totalviews,get(scene.count)); set(i,0); prenex2(get(i),%1,get(cview)); </action> <action name="prenex2"> if(scene[%1].name==%3, set(v,%1); prenex3(%1,%2,get(to...

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 11:21pm

call action from variable

Hello, I've created an action in a variable using textadd (it removes an array of dynamically created plugins). How do I turn this variable into an action? EDIT: Found it - You can set the contents of an action.

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 8:42pm

100% width toolbar disapears

Hello, I've created a toolbar plugin that is 100% wide. The problem is that it does not load when the browser is not maximised or disapears when it resizes. I've tried setting it to get(stagewidth) and setting an onresize event to reset the width with not much luck. Any one any ideas?

Saturday, February 6th 2010, 9:38pm

copy to clipboard button

Anyone know how to do a button to copy the contents of a textfield to the clipboard?

Monday, February 1st 2010, 8:49pm

SWFAddress

Has anyone got this working with the panos? Currently I can access indivdual panos through the URL using the javascript interface to pass xml doc and scene variables, but would be good if I could use this system to set the URL each time the user changes scene. Something like domain.com/group/scene (where group is the scenes doc)

Saturday, January 30th 2010, 12:27am

Previous/Next scene buttons

Hello, Anyone any idea how to do a previous or next scene button that will load the previous or next scene in a scene list? If it's the last scene the next one needs to be the first and if it's the first scene the previous one needs to be the last if that makes sense? Cheers..