You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 140.

Monday, October 7th 2019, 2:56pm

Author: Mael B.

Missing 'scale' in addspotstyle plugin action ?

I finally thought that i can define the scale value after creation of the new spotstyle !! Source code 1 set(layer[skin_map].spotstyle[MY_NEW_STYLE].scale,0.5);

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 7:46pm

Missing 'scale' in addspotstyle plugin action ?

hi, we can choose a scale value when defining a spotstyle statically: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 <spotstyle name="MYSTYLE" url="" overurl="" activeurl="" edge="center" x="0" y="0" scale="0.8" /> But apparently, we cannot do the same when defining a spotstyle dynamically with a addspotstyle action: https://krpano.com/plugins/googlemaps/#addspotstyle is it normal such a limitation ?

Friday, October 4th 2019, 5:07pm

krpano 1.20

The encrypt tool does not crash anymore with v1.20.1 but, apparently, it does not correctly encrypt files which contain comments, so the problem is worse !! For example, i have an non-crypted file of 90Ko, it is encrypted correctly with v1.20 (and give a file of 32Ko), but with v1.20.1 the encrypted file is only 2Ko (and obviously, i have a parsing error). After removing all comments, i get again a 32Ko file which seems to work correctly.

Friday, October 4th 2019, 1:09pm

ProteiStyl' Photo Gallery PLUGIN

Release of a MAJOR update with version v2.0.0 A lot of changes compared to the previous version !! see version history here HOW TO UPDATE: Download again DEMO VERSION here , then follow the instructions of the 2 sections 'Plugin Installation / Update' and 'Customization of the layout and functionalities of the gallery' from the documentation:)

Monday, September 30th 2019, 9:34pm

Is it possible to access custom xml node content?

did you simply try (for your first example code) Source code 1 get(node.subnode[a].content)

Monday, September 30th 2019, 8:43pm

Is it possible to access custom xml node content?

Use this code instead: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 <krpano> <node name="mynode" > <subnode name="a" content="asdasd" /> <subnode name="b" content="qweqwe" /> <subnode name="c" content="asdasd" /> <subnode name="d" content="qweqwe" /> <subnode name="e" content="asdasd" /> </node> </krpano> And so you get the content of the subnode with Source code 1 get(node[mynode].subnode[a].content)

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 2:03pm

Fatal error

Quoted from "Alexey Tkachenko" I had some time and experimented with the above mentioned 'problematic' XML file by removing bits of code and encrypting it and the result is the simple XML file (attached) which causes 1.20 Krpanotools to crash here on my Win10 , 64 bit. If I remove the first comment with a typo or correct it, the file is encrypted without any problem. I confirm the problem (also on win10, 64 bit) Note that if using 'ENCRYPT XML droplet.bat' there is no real crash and no error me...

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 11:07am

The new update

Quoted from "Suso Barral" Environment reflections simply amazing, the panoramas 360º are very useful, not only for virtual tour.. Three.js https://showroom.littleworkshop.fr/ http://carvisualizer.plus360degrees.com/threejs/ http://www.simonreeves.com/projects/db5/ Impressive ! but the loading time are still quite long

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 10:41am

I'm going to release version 2.0.0 of the plugin... a lot of change compared to v1.4.0 ! The internal structure of the plugin was deeply changed. Compatibility checked with krpano v1.20 It's not completely tested yet (particularly on mobile devices) (and i have to update the documentation)... but all the examples from the first post of the current thread are now with v2.0.0. 2 others examples: - demo of new colors and styles for interface buttons - demo of using different default_settings sets I...

Friday, September 13th 2019, 7:49pm

Fatal error

I had this issue with an xlm containing a quite big portion of code in comments Source code 1 <!-- about 30 lines of code --> I removed this part and then the encryption goes without problem anymore. I don't know if it can help you.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 10:56am

Play WITH ME - Drums in 360˚ - V2

Quoted from "Tuur" You need also to make a new one. Unfortunately, i didn't play drums anymore (so i sold my drums few years ago) ... i just have a small bamboo xylophone to use if i would try it again

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 11:32am

Play WITH ME - Drums in 360˚ - V2

Well done !! It also remember me my similar experience... also in Flash from 2009 https://photo.maelbathfield.net/drums-in-black/ (click on drum mode button) I never tried to convert it into an html5 version, so i didn't know it was problematic because of reaction time

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 9:13am

Julesburg L3.6 Meteorite Thin Section Microphotograph krpano 3.2 Gigapixel Panorama

impressive and beautiful ! at zoom max, the images seem blurry because your 'maxpixelzoom' value in <view> node is not at 1. (i don't know why this value is 2 for flat panorama in the default template of krpano) I advise you to change it in the file skin/flatpano_setup.xml: Source code 1 <view fovtype="HFOV" fov="1.0" fovmax="1.0" maxpixelzoom="2.0" limitview="off" />

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 9:03am

Easy HTML Lightbox Plugin

Hi, in your examples, fullscreen buttons do not work on my computer (win10, Firefox 67.0.4) in the example 'Load multiple HTML pages in a single popup', the second html page does not seem to load.

Thursday, July 4th 2019, 4:52pm

How to embed additional xml contents dynamically?

Another issue with the solution of using loadpano() is that the xml.scene variable does not contain the name of currently loaded scene anymore

Thursday, July 4th 2019, 3:06pm

How to embed additional xml contents dynamically?

Hello everybody, I found that loadpano() with the following combination of flags seems to do the job :) Source code 1 loadpano(new.xml,null,KEEPIMAGE|MERGE|KEEPHOTSPOTS|KEEPALL|KEEPSCENES,NOBLEND); The only issue that I see is that it triggers the onnewpano event but no the onloadcomplete event, so if a temporary layer or message (e.g. loading... message) is displayed by the onnewpano event, it is not removed by the onloadcomplete event

Monday, June 17th 2019, 10:48pm

maxpixelzoom issue with Win10 display scale

Hi, I recently change my old fullHD (1920*1200px) 24" screen for a 4k (3840*2160px) 32" screen, so I use the 150% display scale on Win10. I realize that the maxpixelzoom value of 1 did not prevent pixel scaling of the source image with my new configuration I found a solution by getting the value of window.devicePixelRatio with JS: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 <action name="correct_maxpixelzoom" autorun="onstart" > jscall( var display_ratio = window.devicePixelRatio; krpano.set("display...

Sunday, June 16th 2019, 11:00pm

Change background color to white not working

it also works well by adding the info in the html like this Source code 1 2 3 <script> embedpano({swf:"krpano.swf", xml:"tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"auto", mobilescale:1.0, bgcolor: "#FFFFFF", passQueryParameters:true, consolelog:true}); </script>

Tuesday, June 4th 2019, 3:38pm

Release of version v1.4.0 - Text Input implemented in order to be able to change the titles within the EDITOR / New button 'Text Mode' in the EDITOR. - New attributes 'Gtitle_style', 'image_title_style', 'bottom_title_style' and 'numbers_style' to change style of the corresponding text (possible values: normal, italic, bold, italic-bold) (ADDED IN THE EDITOR) - New attribute 'button_scale' in order to be able to change the size of the interface button. (ADDED IN THE EDITOR) - Modification of the...