You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 6:38pm

Author: klaea

getlooktodistance smaller value ?

Hi, did anyone come up with a solution for this? So that it doesn't fire all the time

Friday, September 27th 2019, 11:43am

looktohotspot offset

Even better, thank you! :)

Tuesday, August 20th 2019, 10:06am

Easy HTML Lightbox Plugin

Bought this plugin a few months back. Works like a charm! Had some minor issues that was resolved by the author in no time. Great support!

Sunday, June 9th 2019, 8:17pm

looktohotspot offset

Solved it by putting offset on hotspot instead. Works as a workaround

Sunday, June 9th 2019, 5:49pm

looktohotspot offset

Hi, sorry for just posting a question and no code example, but is it possible to set an offset value to looktohotspot?

Friday, June 7th 2019, 6:20pm

Images not visible in IE

So simple, but not quite obvious. Thanks a bunch! :D

Friday, June 7th 2019, 12:39pm

Images not visible in IE

Hi, My image hotspots are loaded as normal, but other images, like; <layer type="text" url="..." /><layer type="container" url="..." /> are not loaded in IE and edge. The layer is there and it's clickable. But no image is loaded. Works like a charm in all other browsers. Am I missing something?

Monday, June 3rd 2019, 1:56pm

Responsive scrollarea

Thanks for sharing! I've been trying to load scene thumbs dynamically into the thumb_background layer with no success. Well, they do show up in the layer but they just align on top of each other. I'm trying to implement the addthumbs action from Kuchlerhaus demo. for(set(i,0), i LT scene.count, inc(i), calc(thumbname,'thumb_' + i); addlayer(get(thumbname)); copy(layer[get(thumbname)].url, scene[get(i)].thumburl); set(layer[get(thumbname)].parent, 'thumb_background'); set(layer[get(thumbname)].li...

Sunday, June 2nd 2019, 9:12am

Context menu - Switch caption on click

Hi, How can I switch the caption for context menu items? Just like the enterfs and exitfs, I would like to do this for custom items. Thanks!

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 9:15am

Gyro and vr_cursor with auto-click while NOT in VR-mode

Hi, I am also interested in this functionality. I would like to keep the VR mode as is and just affect the gyro mode. Meaning - to add the VR cursor and lookto click when using gyro. Would this be possible?

Saturday, May 25th 2019, 4:28pm

Example: html div inside krpano with scrolling support

Hi, This line: onloaded="add_html_code(get(data[html_example_code].content), 10);" How can I make this an onclick event on a hotspot? I've tried to add the add_html_code to set(layer[html_div]....). But I cant figure out how to make it work. Example: <hotspot onclick="Too here --> "/> <layer name="html_div" onloaded="Move this --> add_html_code(get(data[html_example_code].content), 10);" /> <data name="html_example_code"> <![CDATA[ ... ] ]> </data>