You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 175.

Monday, October 5th 2015, 11:53am

Author: kealkeal

Intro image is flashing on start

Hi, I'm using the Intro image for one of my project. Everything is working fine, I can see the intro image but the intro image is flashing xhen the pano is loading like here : http://www.be-360.fr/000003/tour.html How can I solve this ? Thanks for help.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 2:55pm

Password Plugin

Ohhhh my Goddddd ! So great ! Can we image to laod the Password panel as the project start ? Then I enter my password and I can visite the projet without having to enter again the password ? Can we imagine to have several Password allowed to open a Hotspot ? For example : USER 1 : Password : 1234 USER 2 : password : 5678 USER 1 can open hotspot 1 USER 2 can open hotspot 1 and hotspot 2

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 2:43pm

Password Plugin

Hi Tuur, This plugin is really great. Could please share the PassWord to have access to a private scene for example ? I'd like to test all the process for my next projects. Thanks for your feedback.

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 11:11am

How to use the NEW YouTube Player into panoramics views ?

Hi, As you know, YouTube as change his own video player. http://googlesystem.blogspot.fr/2015/04/…player-for.html I use the plugin Youtube to display some YouTube videos into my 360 view but the player is the old version. Is there a way to use the new video player version ? Thanks for your feedback.

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 11:03am

How to use this kind of thumb into my virtual tour ?

Hi benji33, Is there a way to download this plugin without using Panotour or Panotour Pro ?

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 10:14am

How to use this kind of thumb into my virtual tour ?

Hi, I'd like to use this kind of thumb into my virtual tour to load the differents Scenes : Does someone know the plugin name ? Or maybe could you tell what key words I have to search on the web ... Thanks for your help.

Tuesday, April 28th 2015, 5:47pm

Video scene in VR

Hi City3d I'm going to try to help you. First you shoot the panoramic view. At the same position, you recorde the video. Then into the panoramic view you anly have to had a Hotspot woth a video like this : http://krpano.com/plugins/videoplayer/ Feel free to zoom into the panortamic view, you will see the video on a square area. Hope it help.

Tuesday, April 28th 2015, 2:33pm

YouTube support 360Videos

Hi jeasung, Nice example. What kind of camera and material do you use to do this ? Thanks for your feedback.

Friday, April 24th 2015, 1:41pm

How many times to produce a HD 360° video ?

Can you tell how many time does it take to produce a 360° video ? The 360 video should be shoot with GoPro rig and stich with Autopano Video Pro 2. The 360° video is during 1 hour. The 360° video sould be export in 4K. Thanks for your feedback.

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 3:59pm

Matterport

iStar seems to do that : The video : https://vimeo.com/107712305 The WebSite : http://www.nctechimaging.com/gallery.php

Monday, April 20th 2015, 3:01pm

How to uncrypt a .XML file ?

Hi klaus, I send you an email from the Forum with all the files you need. Thanks for your help.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 4:41pm

How to uncrypt a .XML file ?

Hi, I've script my .XML file and I need to make some change. The problem is that the Backup was delete ..... So, is there a way to uncrypt a .XML file ? Thanks for your help.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 4:33pm

xml parsing failed !

Hi I sometine the same probleme. For example, you make a virtual Tour and you open it into Firefox, it works fine, now open the same into Chrome, you've got an error message ... So you can just open the .XML file into Chrome, and Chrome will show you the number line where there is a problem. Hope it help

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 4:08pm

Animate a layer with Tween option

So here is th esolution for Loop Mode : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 <action name="beatspotsOn"> delayedcall(5.0,tween(layer[glaceannou].scale, 1.2, 0.5, default, tween(layer[glaceannou].scale, 1, 0.5, default, beatspotsOn() ) )); </action> <layer name="glaceannou" url="images/glaceannou.png" align="topleft" x="10" y="10" tooltip="Intégrez votre Mascotte" keep="true" onclick="flyin(zoom-mascotte);" onover="tween(alpha,0.5);" onout="tween(alpha,1.0);" /> The layer animation will start after 5 secondes. ...

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 3:14pm

Ok I'v got it : Here is my code : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 onstart="beatspotsOn()" <layer name="glaceannou2" url="images/glaceannou.png" align="middle" x="10" y="10" scale="1.0" onclick="flyin(zoom-mascotte);" onover="tween(alpha,0.5);" onout="tween(alpha,1.0);" /> <action name="beatspotsOn"> tween(layer[glaceannou2].scale,2,1,true);<!-- 0.5 - target scale, 2 - time --> delayedcall(1.0, beatspotsOff() ); </action> <action name="beatspotsOff"> tween(layer[glaceannou2].scale,1,1,true...

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 2:35pm

Hi Shura, Thanks for example but it doesn't work. Here is my code : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 <layer name="glaceannou2" url="images/glaceannou.png" align="middle" x="10" y="10" scale="1.0" onclick="flyin(zoom-mascotte);" onloaded="beatspots();" onover="tween(alpha,0.5);" onout="tween(alpha,1.0);" /> <action name="beatspots"> tween(layer[glaceannou2].alpha,0.5,1.0);<!-- 0.5 - target scale, 2 - time --> </action> Here the OnOver and OnOut effect are working fine. No probleme. But the OnLaod action d...

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 12:06pm

webcam plugin/hotspot

Hi, I'm looking for a solution to diffuse a webcam trought a Virtual Tour. Here is a link that works with HTML5 : http://davidwalsh.name/browser-camera It works fine but it only show my own camera ... Not really useful I think. So, is therea way to see my friend camera for example ? Thanks for your feedback.