You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 12:02pm

Author: Andy82

Specific pano area always show on the stage

Not exactly. My area always cover the entire screen, I "simply" want that entire of the center area fit the screen and "cut" the rest of the pano (outside the center area).

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 10:42am

Specific pano area always show on the stage

Help. I want to make a flat pano whit a "special" area at the center (example 2000 x 2000 pixel and ad area at the center of 1000 x 1000), outside of the center area is like a "border". Is possibile to set automatically (and dynamically) a zoom factor that show always (or after press a button) the entire center area at the maximun size possibile without cut it (also if I rotate the device)? See the attachment for a better explanation. Thanks!

Friday, August 23rd 2013, 10:08am

multires image in a multires pano

An information: it is already possibile to embed a multiresolution flat image inside a normal panorama? Thanks

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 7:33pm

Chrome iPad automatic fullscreen problem

Ipad 3 iOS 5.1.1 Chrome 28.0.1500.16 Thanks

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 6:40pm

Yes, 1.16.6 version. For test i make a simple tour with MAKE VTOUR (NORMAL) droplet (one panorama image). In Safari works everything fine. Thanks

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 6:24pm

Multiple sounds tween

Thanks but the code i wrote here is a pure example, is not an extract of my project. Anyway... It's seem that is not possible to tween volume of multiple sounds, or someone have tried this?

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 11:30am

In new version of Chrome on my iPad there is a problem. This versione of Chrome have automatic fullscreen that hide top bar of the browser and the tours made with krpano the bottom of the area completly disappear, and so buttons etc... Anyone have same problem? Thanks.

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 11:24am

Multiple sounds tween

Can Soundinterface tween volume of more that one sound at the same time? Like for example: <action name="changevolume"> tween(sound[sound1].volume, 0) tween(sound[sound2].volume, 1) tween(sound[sound3].volume, 0.5) </action> Thanks

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 3:56pm

Change events dynamically

Is possible, like changing Attributes, change dynamically Events of a Plugin/Layer or Hotspot? For Videoplayer plugin for example, I want to change Onvideoready event. The code: set(plugin[video].onvideoready, blablabla); don't work. There is a way? Thanks

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 7:03pm

Onhover/Showtext problem

Klaus: yes, i use version 1.0.8.16 My layer is not parent or child object.

Monday, February 4th 2013, 10:24am

Onhover/Showtext problem

There be a problem (maybe a bug) with ONHOVER/SHOWTEXT functions. If I make a button (layer/plugin) that open a new pano and: - this button have Onhover function that use Showtext to display shorter and simple text - this button stay in the new pano (keep = true) If the cursor remain on the button until the loading of the new pano is started then the text (set with previous Onhover funtion) remain visible even i click and move the pano. Then, when I move che cursor upon a layer with a Showtext f...

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 12:47pm

Encrypt xml

When use krpano Protect Tool to encrypt an xml file i think is better that program remove all the comments lines. The comments is unecessary in encrypted file. In this way the encrypted xml file is lower and loading in browser is faster.

Tuesday, August 7th 2012, 9:29pm

Tool to minify XML code

Thanks for this tool. I try to use it, but i got an error (I never use Python before): >>> import minifykr.py Traceback (most recent call last): File "<pyshell#17>", line 1, in <module> import minifykr.py File "[...]\Python\lib\minifykr.py", line 4 <!DOCTYPE html> ^ SyntaxError: invalid syntax (I use Python 3.2.3 - Windows) Any suggestion? Thanks

Sunday, May 6th 2012, 9:41am

Lookto no tween time with variable

This code: set(loT, 4); lookto(180, 5, 90, tween(easeOutQuad,get(loT))); With the value of 4 of the loT variable the time of the tween must be 4 seconds, but the movement happen quickly (about 0.5 seconds) like Lot was 0. Why? I really don't understand...

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 4:36pm

Individual Oninterrupt tween

I have this problem: I use Lookto function (tween 4 seconds). At the same time some plugins appears with alpha tween. Before Lookto i put "oninterrupt(break);" but... In this way if the user click on the pano before Lookto function end, the plugins interrupt the alpha tween also! I think the problem is that Oninterrupt is global, i need individual Oninterrupt like: tween(variable,destinationvalue,time*,tweentype*,donecall*,updatecall*,oninterrupt*) that works only for one tween not for all tween...

Friday, April 20th 2012, 3:31pm

Editor update

Quoted from "HansNyb" The editor in FPP is a very easy tool for it and it is actually all you need. I do not understand that this has not been discussed before. I miss the FPP editor in Krpano. This is one of the reasons that make me choice FPP over Krpano some years ago. This is what i mean a real good editor!

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 3:42pm

Scale X and Y

With width and height you can set absolute value or relative to screen, right? I want to scale the plugin of 50% of his size only in his width, for example, and 100% of his height.

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 1:48pm

Scale X and Y

It is possibile to scale plugins or hotspots not proportionally? For example : set(plugin[name].scalex, 0.5) ; set(plugin[name].scaley, 1); ? Thanks

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 8:17am

1px overlap of tiles.

Is possible to make this feature work for flat picture (plugin image)? Thanks

Monday, January 16th 2012, 10:13pm

Plugin requests

Thanks, I already read this page, but the plugin for preloading images for FPP is much much better than this. Take a look: http://www.tourdeforce360.com/plugins/smartcache.html