You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Yesterday, 1:15pm

Author: dreidesign

Align bottom setzt y Wert außer Kraft

Wenn ich für ein Plugin Tag als align="bottom" eintrage, wird der Y Wert ignoriert egal ob positiv oder negativ. Ist das normal? Wenn ja, kann man das irgendwie ändern?

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 3:51pm

Korrekte STL Nutzung

Hallo Klaus, vielen Dank für die Hilfe. Jetzt habe ich das Prinzip glaube ich fast komplett geblickt. Das einzige Problem, welches ich jetzt noch habe, ist die Bodenhöhe. Wenn ich mir das in der Oculus Quest anschaue, dann ist der Boden im Pano ungefähr 10-20cm tiefer als der Boden in der Realität. Hat sich jetzt glaube ich erledigt, ich musste einfach im Stehen die Seite neuladen. Dann war die Höhe korrekt. Ist es möglich einen Controller Button mit einem Positions-Reset zu belegen? Die Kamera ...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 11:34am

Korrekte STL Nutzung

Ich glaube ich hatte es in einem anderen Projekt direkt mit einer STL versucht und da hatten die Parameter trotzdem keinerlei Auswirkung. Aber ich schaue sonst nochmal. Hier der Link zu den Dateien: Daten

Friday, September 6th 2019, 10:49am

Korrekte STL Nutzung

Ich hatte das Problem bereits im Support Thread für die Depthmap angesprochen. Ich schaffe es nicht die 3D-Modell Variante für die Depthmaps korrekt zu benutzen. Ich habe mal einen Demoraum in 3D gebaut und eine "Tour" gebastelt: https://dreidesign.com/upload/depthmap/ Der Pivot von der STL liegt genau dort wo auch die Panokamera steht. Wobei für mich hier auch eine weitere Frage auftaucht, muss man dann wenn man mehrere Standpunkte in einem Raum setzen möchte, unterschiedliche STL's haben? Eine...

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 9:47am

krpano Depthmap Support

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" The depthmap feature is supported with cube, multires-cube and spherical images. Here an overview of the supported image-types by krpano: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#image When you have a 6x1 cubestrip you could use that on the krpano MAKE VTOUR droplets (they will convert it automatically to separated cube images) and then use the everpano 3D to load that tour. Or build the tour and add the element manually in the xml: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#image.depthmap Thx...

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 3:47pm

krpano Depthmap Support

Is there anymore information on how a proper .stl has to look like? I'm trying for hours different exports of a simple room modeled in 3dsmax and I cant get it working. Its seems that the floor height is totally off, but I dont know how to fix that. I played with the scale parameter but nothing works. Only way which I got working is the normal depth map, but only as a spherical pano.

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 12:28pm

krpano Depthmap Support

Thank you very much for the release. I got a question regarding the depth map. How can you use a depth map with a 6x1 rendered cubestrip? Do you convert the rendering with the normal "make droplet" and also the depth map as a "second pano" and then link the url to that folder? Or how does that work?

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 10:15am

VR Thumbnails Menu plugin

Thx, that worked. But another question. Is it possible to keep the menue between several xml's? I'm using the action "loadpanoscene" to load another xml. The menue stays in the next pano, but there are no scenes/thumbnails (i think because in that xml there are no titles and thumburls set). But I just want to show it the set scenes from the start xml.

Monday, February 4th 2019, 4:43pm

VR Thumbnails Menu plugin

Is it possible to start with the menue initially open? Maybe as an option for scenes? So that you can have one "Menue Scene" and then all the linked scenes?

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 10:06am

WebVR device detection

No one got a clue what could be wrong?

Thursday, October 25th 2018, 10:37am

WebVR device detection

Hey guys, I got a strange problem, which I didnt seem to have in the past. Several devices don't get recognized by the webvr setup, for proper screen size setting. I've tested a Samsung S9+ (SM-G965F), HTC 10, iPhone X. All showing unkown devices with the latest krpano version 1.19pr16. I also looked into the databases: https://rawgit.com/thoragio/webvr-polyfi…aster/dpdb.json and https://dpdb.webvr.rocks/dpdb.json. And couldnt find the S9+ or the HTC 10 in that database. The strange thing also i...

Wednesday, August 22nd 2018, 10:30am

Oculus GO & KRpano

Does anyone know if you can change the refresh rate? For me the flickering is quite heavy when watching some of our tours in the headset. In apps this doesnt seem to be that hard. I know that you can switch to 72hz mode when programming in unreal or unity. But can you also change that with webvr?

Wednesday, August 15th 2018, 9:56am

Hotspot change depth without scale change?

I did a quick workaround which works for me quite good. I just created an action which is setting the hotspot scale on load. Dividing the Depth by 2500 seems to work quite good in my scene: Source code 1 set(caller.scale, calc(caller.depth/2500)) Maybe this helps other people

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 5:25pm

Hotspot change depth without scale change?

Hello, I would like if it is possible to set the depth of a hotspot without affecting the scale of it? At the moment when I'm trying to find the right depth for implementing the hotspots proper in a stereo panorama, I have to eyeball the scale to compensating when setting higher depth values. Would be great if I could just change depth without having to adjust the scale of the hotspot.

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 11:09am

Attributes to action and count attributes

Thanks for the link. Also I found another way which is working for me. Thx again @all for your help.

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 10:21am

Great thx, it really was the missing caller in the last instructions. But I got another question: Can your remove hotspots by there style? Or do you have to use their name? I just need to create an action to remove all the hotspots which I created with my "choose_style" action.

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 6:19pm

This is the action at the moment: Source code 1 2 <action name="choose_style" scope="local"> set(hotspot[spot1].anistopped,true); addhotspot(test2); hotspot[test2].loadstyle(skin_hotspot_choose_style); set(hotspot[test2].url, skin/marker_02.png); set(hotspot[test2].ath, calc(caller.ath-0)); set(hotspot[test2].atv, calc(caller.atv-0)); set(hotspot[test2].linkedscene, BF5_4_02); tween(hotspot[test2].alpha, 1,1.2); tween(hotspot[test2].scale, 0.5,0.6); tween(hotspot[test2].ath, calc(ath-8),0.6); tw...

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 1:30pm

Thanks, thats something I didnt know. But the issue stays, "addhotspot" isnt working when scope is set to local.

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 9:57am

Hello, I've got a little bit stuck, automating some tasks. I got a hotspot and I want to define some attributes in this hotspot, which I want to send to the action. I know that you can pass variables by setting the scope to "local" and defining args. The problem is that when I'm doing this, the "addhotspot" which I got in the action doesnt work anymore. Maybe to understand what I want to achive? I want to pass custom attributes from a hotspot to an action. This action shoud add some new hotspots...