You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 234.

Yesterday, 2:58pm

Author: San7

Hide/show hotspots

Try using shutdown alpha instead of visible set(hotspot[get(i)].alpha ,0); set(hotspot[get(i)].alpha ,1);

Yesterday, 12:06pm

Menu creation

You can now download the demo version and check on your tour

Yesterday, 11:30am

Menu creation

29 Euro is spinning in my head This is a test option, after which it will be more expensive

Yesterday, 11:07am

Menu creation

I have not tested, but should work. I make another menu and it works in 1.2 I haven’t done a translation into English yet, but you can look with the help of a translator and download a test version Here is a description http://novosibpano.ru/Plugins/Menu_ru.html

Monday, October 7th 2019, 7:30pm

Polygonal hotspot on mobile devices

Hello, On the computer, I can drag the hot spot with the mouse to the polygonal hot spot, when I release the mouse, it will not be dragged. I use onover over the polygon. How can this be done on mobile devices? Is there an alternative to onover? example http://novosibpano.ru/t/

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 7:24am

Adding hotspot via JS

The style is set like this hotspot[name].loadstyle(styles)

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 7:26pm

add hotspot

I am glad to help! Made updates to add hotspot 1.7 Changed plugin connection.Upon completion of work and saving the project without a PIN code, editor files are not connected. When the tour starts, only those files are connected that are necessary for the created hotspots to work. This significantly increased productivity and reduced the start time of the tour.The opened photos are zoomed in more smoothly. Drag and drop restrictions made. The photo caption appears at the top of the preview windo...

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 5:36pm

add hotspot

Try to make a clean project for the test and connect the plugin. Check his work. If everything works, you need to look for a reason in your project.

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 10:00am

add hotspot

Have you downloaded the updated version? It does not work with the old version, there are changes. Perhaps this is the reason.

Monday, September 2nd 2019, 7:02pm

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "light_line" after the upgrade, "showerrors" and "logkey" attributes don`t work on my virtual tours. is it a bug or caused by my mistake? <krpano version = "1.20" title = "Virtual Tour" showerrors = "true" logkey = "true" debugmode="true" > ?

Monday, September 2nd 2019, 7:02pm

krpano 1.20

Thanks a lot, Klaus! It works, I checked <krpano version = "1.20" title = "Virtual Tour" showerrors = "true" logkey = "true" debugmode="true" >

Monday, August 26th 2019, 12:02pm

Creating Floor Plans.

Now a description on the Krpano website . Updates: Now, when saving a project without a PIN code, the editor files are not loaded. Finished project loads faster, increased productivity.When moving to a new scene, the point with the radar on the map moves smoothly. Example in 3d roundThe ability in the mobile version to set the window size for the plans in proportion to the height and width of the viewport. (file param_EFR.xml - width_mobile and height_mobile)

Wednesday, August 21st 2019, 6:33am

Lim Center - Warsaw, Poland

Very nice menu! One moment - when you turn on the hotspots, a cross appears.

Thursday, August 1st 2019, 1:29pm

Creating Floor Plans.

Hello! A panel has been added for creating and editing points on plans (documents) that open views with a given view and viewing angle. Read more here .

Wednesday, July 31st 2019, 12:02pm

Menu creation

Hello! I make a plugin to create an adaptive menu. You can create the required number of menu buttons and drop-down lines. Flexible settings for size, color, shadows, etc. The ability to install icons. Enter the text in another language and switch. Automatically set the scrolling list - if it is longer than the height of the window. Requires coding. A simple code example: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <column name="column_1" title_1="button 1" > <item name="lin_1" title_1="scene 1" click="open_sce...

Friday, July 26th 2019, 9:18pm

Branding Free KRPano License

https://krpano.com/buy/brandingfree/#top

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 6:31pm

How to set hotspot names manually?

This plugin creates hot spots, assigns actions to them, and upon completion it can be disabled.

Thursday, July 11th 2019, 10:02am

Creating Floor Plans.

Quoted from "Scott Witte" Just ran across this plugin and I want to say, Really Nice! Well thought out and complete. If it had been around when I was building my own floor plan plugin I could have saved countless hours and ended up with something better. One observation: It doesn't seem to be offered on the third party plugins section of the KRPano plugins page. I bet you could get a lot more interest if it were. Thanks for the positive feedback. Now I make it possible to add documents and plac...

Thursday, July 11th 2019, 9:57am

Creating Floor Plans.

Quoted from "ramirox3" my question is: if the features: 3D Design project, Make screenshot and on / off light are part of the plugin plugin? do not quite understand. The screenshot plugin is in krpano. turn on / off lights - is the scene change? You can simply make a button and switch scenes.

Monday, July 8th 2019, 8:41pm

Creating Floor Plans.

It is possible to install images. Clicking on the icons opens the explorer and selects the point image for each of the three states. http://novosibpano.ru/Plugins/Floorplan2_en.html#spot