You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, July 28th 2015, 8:23pm

Author: sndrbr

VR not working in customer's iphone 5 and galaxy S6 edge

Hi Klaus, Thank you for replying. Forcing VR is not realy an option when webgl is not available is it ? Also, my old nexus tablet does have webgl, but does not offer the vr experience. What is the parameter here, just for my understanding on the matter ? gr.s

Tuesday, July 28th 2015, 3:03pm

VR not working in customer's iphone 5 and galaxy S6 edge

Hi, I made a panorama vr experience using the 1.19pr2 pre-release. I've had a customer complain that they can't see the cardboard icon when using a galaxy S6 edge and an iphone 5. I've tested on a LG g3 and a galaxy S6 (not edge) and it's fine ... Is there a way to remedy this? Maybe I can force VR to be on at startup ? This is sort of a big deal. We really need to know what the hardware requirements are for mobile VR and cardboard. The link in question: http://www.intovirtual.nl/soomedia/ gr s

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 10:53am

What is a good strategy to have info panels in VR ?

<layer> does not work, I noticed in this thread only <hotspot> works in VR, so I could hack that. Even though the hotspot in VR does not like "url=myinfo.png ", but instead relies on a style being defined.. Anyway, turning this hacked hotspot on and off proves diffcult, this does not work: <hotspot name="popupimage" style="skin_myinfopanel" ath="190" atv="5.652" visible="false" /> <hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="180" atv="5.652" onclick="set(hotspot[popupimage].visible,false...