You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 3:19am

Author: elgeekphoenix

Webvr not working with Chrome's latest updates

Thanks you, it workwith lots of flickring on Chrome but didn't work at all on samung browser ! It still vertical horizon instead of horizontal. The version 1.19 pr16 doesn't seem to fix it as well ! thanks Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, here updated gyro2.js and webvr.js plugin with automatic workarounds for Chrome 65 and higher: index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=2311 Just replace the current files and clear the browser cache. Setting in the xml files are not necessary. The new plugins are ...

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 11:50am

3d Model linked to Tour example

Quoted from "virtual pete" I have recently been working on a project trying to integrate a 3d model (dollshouse) into my virtual tour. I created the dolls house .obj and hosted it on Sketchfab.com. Umalo developed a plugin (hopefully available at some stage to buy) to enable you to click on an annotation within the sketchfab model and link it the panos in your tour. 3d Models can be created with free software sweet home 3d and uploaded to sketchfab. Here is the result Hi, I really appreciate yo...

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 11:27am

360 Camera Suggestions

The best are the Insta360Pro & the kandao

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 12:42am

Gear VR - Oculus Browser / Samsung Internet

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, in confirm - the current version of the Samsung VR browser has a bug in its WebVR support - the browsers wrongly uses the CSS style size of the webgl canvas element instead of the real canvas pixel size for it's internal rendering. The next krpano release (1.19-pr15) will have a workaround for that. Best regards, Klaus Thanks Klaus for your answer ,because It use to work with previous version with a kind of snippet to put on the xml. Do you have any temporaly solu...

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 12:37am

Gear VR - Oculus Browser / Samsung Internet

Hi guys, thanks for all these informations. I Have another problem related to this : My Tour made on pr14 works perfectly in VR mode/full screen on "OCULUS BROWSER" but not in "Samsung VR". In samsung VR it works when it's on frame, but a soon as I click on the VR icon it not display it well ! Thank in advance for you contribution