You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 201.

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 6:10pm

Author: ramirox3

krpano 1.20

Question: When the text "old license" appears, does it mean that it is not updated? I paid for the update and this text appears to me. Or I'm wrong?

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 5:59pm

add hotspot

solved, Thanks for your help

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 3:15pm

add hotspot

strange, Yes, I am working with the latest version. It worked correctly when I started the project. he just went back to it and doesn't want to work again

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 3:46am

add hotspot

Hi San7 I resumed a project that I had started, but had in recess. I try to load an image or a hotspot but it does not load it even though I indicate the path of the Photo folder or the picture folder, if I tell it to load the default hotspot, icon i, that if it loads it. Where is my mistake, or is that I forgot to activate something.

Monday, August 19th 2019, 5:20pm

Lim Center - Warsaw, Poland

Awesome. Nice to see. The best

Tuesday, July 9th 2019, 12:11am

Creating Floor Plans.

my question is: if the features: 3D Design project, Make screenshot and on / off light are part of the plugin plugin?

Monday, July 8th 2019, 8:28pm

Creating Floor Plans.

Great because I do not see any reference, in the plugin documentation, about the image gallery that is in the example? Nor does the video show this feature

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 12:42am

add hotspot

Thanks¡¡¡¡¡ "Drop-down list of scenes without using the plugin "combobox.xml"" How to make use of that feature?

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 2:56am

add hotspot

GENIAL! When can we have the update?

Sunday, June 16th 2019, 1:02am

combobox

It means that the code should not be copied literally and paste it? That's what I did. But it did not work

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 10:30pm

combobox

thanks for your intention. I will wait for Klaus answer

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 3:48pm

combobox

The solution proposed by Klaus:    <events name = "cbbox_scene_update" keep = "true"          onxmlcomplete = "layer [cbbox_scenes] .selectitem (get (scene [get (xml.scene)]. name));"          /> It has not worked for me, days ago I asked about this, but I have not had an answer, someone can help me. I have added the code suggested by Klaus in various parts and in the different xml files. But I have not been successful.

Monday, May 27th 2019, 8:58pm

combobox

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" a combobox is by itself only a combobox, when you using to show a scene selection, it doesn't know by its own that when a scene gets changed, that it should update itself. But doing that is possible of course, e.g. use the 'onxmlcomplete' or 'onnewpano' events and there update the combobox by e.g. calling the 'selectitembyname' action: https://krpano.com/plugins/combobox/#selectitembyname Here an example code: Source code 1 2 3 <events name="cbbox_scene_update" keep="...

Monday, May 27th 2019, 5:45pm

add hotspot

Now everything is working well. Thanks for your great support

Monday, May 27th 2019, 5:25pm

add hotspot

I looked for it between the add_hospot and krpano files, but I did not find it

Monday, May 27th 2019, 4:49pm

add hotspot

works!!! The log shows me this text: ERROR: add_hotspot/plugins_l/editor/textarea.js - loading failed! (0) But when I close the log all works. this would be a bit annoying for the client

Saturday, May 25th 2019, 2:13am

add hotspot

Quoted from "San7" The plugin uses combobox. It is slightly modified as? where can i see that feature

Saturday, May 25th 2019, 1:32am

add hotspot

Yes, your solution woks. But it would be better to be able to work them at the same time

Friday, May 24th 2019, 7:28pm

add hotspot

Thanks!!! Really no, I had not tried.