You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 6:01pm

Author: koala

turning effect on littleplanetintro in krpano-1.19-pr16

Hi, I'm trying to open my Virtual Tour with a litlleplanetintro effect with version 1.19-pr16 as it was with 1.19-pr13 for exemple : turning around before "landing" to the defined start up view... How can I do this if still possible ? Thanks

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 10:55am

Black screen with no pano image in Google Chrome MacOs

Thank you Klaus for your help ! It finally worked after so many uninstall/reinstall and parameters combinaisons that I can't remember... showing my level... but basically, it only works on my system when enabling 'Override software rendering list' / 'ignore-gpu-blacklist' option (both on Chrome 67 and Opera 12.16). According to you, is that only the case because of the "age" of my system ?

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:02pm

... The strange thing is that it doesn't work on Opera either....

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 5:37pm

Thanks for your quick reply Klaus ! Enabling the 'Override software rendering list' device didn't work... According to you, downgrading to an old older version of Chrome may help ? (it worked on desktop with 65 for instance, but still there was this gyro saccades problem on mobiles though...)

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 4:33pm

Hello Klaus, I'm facing exactly the same problem as described above... Here are the screenshots you asked for. I add I just updated to pr16, assuming that might be the problem, but with no result. Thanks in advance for your help ! Olivier

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 11:45am

Webvr not working with Chrome's latest updates

Quoted from "jordi" Just read 3 post above yours... sorry... and thanx !

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 11:28am

Webvr not working with Chrome's latest updates

Hi Klaus, I replaced gyro2.js and webvr.js as told. Now horizontal moves work in vr mode on chrome 65... BUT !.... moves are not fluid at all as they were with previous version... when moving slowly, that can be ok, but as soon as you move a little bit faster, image "jumps" and that's really not confortable ! Do you have any idea of what the problem can be and what solution I can set to correct that ? Am I the only one to have this ? Thanks !