You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Thursday, September 19th 2013, 8:51am

Author: Adbolado

Virtual tour of the Milky Way anyone?

Yeah man, you did it, that would be nice in your milkyway project. Yes I also have tried it with the exact krpano coding, I even use the same slider in the sample just to test it. I also didn't get far perfecting it. Here, http://www.adbolado.com/wp-content/panorama/ssdaynight/ Regards,

Wednesday, September 18th 2013, 4:10pm

Virtual tour of the Milky Way anyone?

Very nice sharp, fresh color panos. Nightscape with milkyway star is great. Its perfect if you have presented it with Day and Night slider with panos aligned during transition. Thanks for sharing. Alex

Wednesday, August 21st 2013, 4:59pm

Quality house

Thanks for sharing Alexey, I tried it and not only leveled but also smoother transition.

Wednesday, August 21st 2013, 4:17pm

Auto Loadscene

Hi, Thanks for all your inputs, I tried one with a more simple coding and it worked but not interactive (only for AV Presentation) I used the autorotate <autorotate enabled="true" waittime="2" speed="3.5" /> <scene name="scene_ma1pano" title="WELCOME" onstart="scene2" thumburl="panos/ma1-pano.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading=""> <events name="scene2" onloadcomplete="delayedcall(100, looktohotspot(spot2); loadscene(scene_ma2pano); );" /> and manually timed the delayedcall 100 to complete a ...

Tuesday, August 20th 2013, 3:43pm

Auto Loadscene

I have 10 pano virtual tour. Is it possible to loadscene automatically without clicking on any hotspot? In every 360 rotation of a pano, next scene will auto load and so on and to start from the beginning after the last scene. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks, Alex

Saturday, July 27th 2013, 12:07pm

Little Planet Intro

Hi, I used the codes of "Little Planet Inro" from the examples and here it is http://planetphilippines360.com/wp-content/planets/wawa_pl/ and its working fine on my desktop computer. But in iPad and iphone it is not zoomed out like a Little Planet as in the desktop computer. Is there any coding I should add to have a "Little Planet Inro" the same for all browser and devices? Thanks for for all your help. Alex

Saturday, July 27th 2013, 11:55am

KRPano in PC

I re-installed new browsers and works fine now. Thanks

Thursday, July 25th 2013, 1:16pm

KRPano in PC

Hi Klaus, I downloaded a new krpano viewer and tools on my pc and tried opening virtual tours from the examples folder, but its not displaying anything but black. Alex

Thursday, July 25th 2013, 8:33am

KRPano in PC

Hi everyone, I started using krpano in Mac and finished some tours, and I also have PC and tried opening my files from there but its just black background, I even tried to download a demo version but still no success in viewing it. What seems to be the problem? Did I miss something in the download? Please help. Thanks, Alex

Monday, July 22nd 2013, 7:07am

krpano in my homepage

Quoted from "Tubbritt" Install the plugin called panopress. It's pretty simple to use, not much I can say about it to be honest. Thanks for your reply James, I'm already using panopress (jpg image with play button in the middle on-click will play krpano in iframe or in new window). But what Im looking for is how to replace slideshow with a krpano tour that play immediately once webpage is opened without clicking any button. Thanks, Alex

Sunday, July 21st 2013, 6:50pm

krpano in my homepage

Hi, I have wordpress theme website and I want my homepage to have a krpano "virtual tour" to replace the slideshow. And also on the featured image space in every linked pages. Ill appreciate very much on any help how to do this? Thanks, Alex

Monday, July 15th 2013, 9:06am

Layers appearance Order

I think that will do it. I'll let you know. Thanks very much Alexey, Alex

Sunday, June 23rd 2013, 2:03pm

Layers appearance Order

Hi everyone, Is there a way to control layers and elements of a vtour in which one to appear FIRST (preload png image}. For example I have a preload png image that fills the screen and a button to begin tour when the tour opens, when click "begin tour" and preload image disappear and first panorama starts. Thanks very much guys. Alex

Saturday, June 22nd 2013, 4:32pm

Virtual Tour: Royal Academy of Fine Arts of San Fernando

Very impressive presentation and graphics, using 3D cad map is just stunning. Thanks for sharing. Alex

Saturday, June 8th 2013, 4:00pm

Radar plugin ERROR

Hi, I downloaded a new krpano from the website, took a new radar.swf and radar.js to upload to my ftp. Now its working fine. I think that solves it. Thanks anyway guys. Alex

Saturday, June 8th 2013, 12:02pm

Radar plugin ERROR

Hi, I have just started using maps with radar. It works properly when opened file locally in my computer, but I encountered this error after I uploaded this in my ftp. http://www.adbolado.com/wp-content/panorama/ahmadi/ radar.swf is in plugins folder. What have I done wrong? Please help. Thanks, Alex

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 12:09am

Browser compatibilities?

i noticed that ios is not playing 2 sound interface, is there a way i keep 2 for desktop viewers and hide one for ios browser? Alex

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 10:26am

Krprotect 101

Thanks Tuur. I'll try that Alex

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 7:27am

Krprotect 101

Hi, I'm new with KRPano, I encrypt my files and uploaded to my ftp. after doing that I checked my file and I found the pano tiles still shows up in actual size with all other skins in the directory. How can I encrypt correctly, please help. Thanks Alex

Monday, May 27th 2013, 10:03am

Browser compatibilities?

Thanks for your quick reply, I tried what you've said and its still giving an error, this is how I did it... <events name="watersound" onnewpano="playsound(watersound, plugins/ocean-wave-2.mp3|plugins/ocean-wave-2.ogg, loops=0);" /> <events name="music" onnewpano="playsound(music, plugins/music.mp3|plugins/music.ogg, loops=0);" /> regarding with the other error ERROR: plugin[screen] loading error: skin/screen.png file is there because its showing in Safari and Google chrome desktop, only in Fire...