You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

Sunday, October 13th 2019, 9:03am

Author: tomasparks

krpano, registered with php, watermark appears untimely, serious bug?

Quoted from "eclothy" that's right, i bought a license, set on the server, and other workmates login the website, upload panoramas. do i need buy another license ? i never know about that. my understanding is that if your workmate are your employees or you are an employee of that business then you don't need another license. but please contact klaus @ mail@krpano.com as I do not work as a lawyer. back to the task at hand forget using PHP. upload Panos via rsync / syncthing / shared folder etc u...

Sunday, October 13th 2019, 6:25am

let's get back to basics Are you: 1. Converting/processing Panos that you and/or your business has created? OR 2. allowing third-party to upload Panos, that you host? if it is the second option contact klaus @ mail@krpano.com as you need a 'krpano Hosting License' Quoted 6. Third parties may not use your licensed version of krpano to create new projects, including modified versions of your projects. 7. You may not rent, lease, lend or sublicense krpano. 8. Offering your licensed krpano version t...

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 8:34am

your .krpanolicense file is getting deleted....... Are you hosting the website in-house or is a third-party hosting it because the software is really out of date? Why are you using CentOS? Do you have access to a cPanel interface or the like?

Friday, October 11th 2019, 5:33pm

insert Source code 1 phpinfo(); into your php script and report back with what is says

Friday, October 11th 2019, 5:24pm

Any code tutorials?

Quoted from "chrissileo" I'm completely lost. I see no tutorials on where to put the codes for various functions. look at the docs and read the XML file from the examples Quoted from "chrissileo" I have 1.19, do I need to purchase a new licence to upgrade to 1.20? only if you want these new features: Quoted from "https://krpano.com/buy/upgrade/" Depthmap Support Spherical / Cylindrical / Partial-Pano Multi-Resolution Support Postprocessing Plugins Panotour Pro Update Quoted from "chrissileo" Th...

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 7:57am

G-buffer cube maps

Could krpano support G-buffer cube maps? Quoted a G-buffer stores: RGB, depth, normal, and object-id data see Server-Based Rendering of Large 3D Scenes for Mobile Devices Using G-Buffer Cube Maps Figure 3 and Section 4

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 7:19am

City Scale tours

after thinking a bit about Krpano 1.20prX, I came across this paper, again :) Server-Based Rendering of Large 3D Scenes for Mobile Devices Using G-Buffer Cube Maps

Sunday, September 29th 2019, 5:18am

Krpano tools on server

Quoted from "Alexey Tkachenko" Hi guys! need an advice of those of you who use Krpano tools on web servers. I use the tools to make multires panoramas on our server and I noticed that when the tools process a pano CPU usage jumps to 99.9%. I use exec() command to launch Krpanotools and as far as I can see there's no such option to limit exec CPU usage from PHP. Is CPU usage 99.9% for Krpano tools normal and if not how can I limit or decrease it? Any advice is highly appreciated! Look at nice an...

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 4:40pm

City Scale tours

Quoted from "poc" Targeting mobile browsers. you just want to support everything krpano supports Quoted from "poc" Thank you for the links. Quoted from "poc" It looks like our back-end devs are going to have to learn to run KR-Pano server side. and add opencv and python This is all I ask for in return: A whitepaper about the projectSource code uploaded to GitHub under a Open-source license Author/consultant credit

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 1:56pm

Any Limit to Scenes in Virtual Tour?

You need to look at graph partitioning algorithms to make smaller virtual tour files Since you use are doing a streeview-like virtual tour it makes easier because there is existing research[^1]. example virtual tour graph: the stars are the panorama/scene nodes Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 * | | * | | *--*--*--*--* | | * | | * cut the graph into sub-graphs (XML files) at the intersections you should end up with sub-graphs that look like this: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 * | | * | | * ...

Saturday, September 21st 2019, 3:15am

City Scale tours

I am wondering what is the lowest spec hardware you want to support?

Friday, September 20th 2019, 6:07pm

City Scale tours

Quoted from "poc" We need to share our city scale models with the public on mobile devices without downloads. We have a Unity3d application for pro users to get the full 3d experience. ok Quoted from "poc" We can grab stitched 360s. We have already put them into kr pano tours using the standard/manual route. the krpano tools will be used to do: sphere to cube conversionMultiresolutioncreating previews Quoted from "poc" We need help building a server side system that can build tours that grow to...

Thursday, September 19th 2019, 4:21pm

install license

Quoted from "alfski" Awesome thanks Thomas that worked. Quoted from "alfski" Also changed the loader html to use those new files. or delete the un-signed files and rename the signed files Quoted from "alfski" The "protect tool" documentation is at https://krpano.com/tools/kprotectcl/#top I wouldn't have thought to use that for "license registering". So a link should be added to 'How to register' page https://krpano.com/buy/howtoregister/ my understand the droplets are set up to do that for you

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 2:59pm

install license

run the krpanotools Protect tool on krpano.js and krpano.swf inside viewer folder Source code 1 2 krpanotools protect -o=krpano.signed.js krpano.js krpanotools protect -o=krpano.signed.swf krpano.swf

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 3:36pm

City Scale tours

Why are you creating a panoramic virtual tour when you have a 3D model? There is already a community that deals with city-sized 3d models Do you have some paperwork I can read? I am trying to understand your thinking/reasoning Does the rendering software support rendering images as cubic or Equirectangular Projection? if not the images are going to be needed to be stitched together

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 4:08am

install license

my windows 10 knowledge is weak this should help you open a command line inside your krpano folder "In File Explorer, navigate to any folder you want to open at the Command Prompt. From the “File” menu, select one of the following options: Open command prompt. Opens a Command Prompt within the currently selected folder with standard permissions. []" or "Open Command Prompt from a Folder’s Context Menu in File Explorer To open a Command Prompt window to any folder, Shift+right-click the folder in...

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 1:56am

install license

you may need to use the command-line interface what platform are you using?

Friday, September 13th 2019, 1:54am

City Scale tours

PM me if you want to :)

Friday, September 13th 2019, 1:39am

City Scale tours

Are they computer-rendered images (CGI)? or Photographics of Miniature (Architectural model)? or 3D models? if you are dealing with Miniature I may be able to help see Creating a Streetview for Dioramas]Creating a Streetview for Dioramas UPDATE]Endoscope Camera Rig