You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 895.

Yesterday, 7:43pm

Author: spacerywirtualne

"Eye pointing" not working anymore

Hello look here: https://krpano.com/plugins/webvr/#vr_controller_support Try add this code (not tested) Source code 1 2 3 <action name="disable_controller" autorun="preinit"> delayedcall(0.2, set(webvr.vr_controller_support, false)); </action> regards Piotr

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 11:01pm

Compass layer

<events name="compass_events" keep="true" onviewchange="compass_update_rotate();" /> Check what happens if you add the green code. Piotr

Friday, October 18th 2019, 5:22pm

iframe web 100%

good luck Piotr

Friday, October 18th 2019, 12:37pm

iframe web 100%

Quoted from "Suso Barral" How can I do so that the iframe occupies the entire viewfinder space? 100% width 100% height You can try edit the popup action Source code 1 2 3 4 ... width=100%, height=100%, ... Piotr

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 1:34pm

VR and gyro buttons on mobile

I think it depends on the browser version. The old versions allowed it. Piotr

Tuesday, October 1st 2019, 9:23am

Is it possible to access custom xml node content?

Hi, Some time ago, Klaus answered the same question that I can't get to node CONTENT except data[name].content. I don't think anything has changed here. The only solution is pure Javascript or jQuery. Piotr

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 12:12pm

Do NOT see a hotspot with vr glasses

Hi, Static data is read-only. You must change visible="false" or scale="0" dynamically. Eg: Source code 1 <events name="myevz105" keep="true" webvr_onentervr="set(hotspot[z105].scale, 0.0)" webvr_onexitvr="set(hotspot[z105].scale, 0.3)" /> Piotr

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 9:40am

Chrome for Android Version 58, VR mode not working

Hi, First of all, update all krpano plugins and check. Piotr

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 2:15pm

Show text in VR mode

Of course you can. The text must be added as a hotspot. Piotr

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 5:06pm

HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet [new version with navigator window]

Hello, I present the latest version of HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet. Main changes and fixes: Krpano 1.20 supportFIX (https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…79347#post79347)FIX (https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…79523#post79523)NEW - From now on, you can switch between scenes using the keyboard arrows - ← → ↑ ↓CHANGE - The preview window is hidden by default and appears during zooming. You can turn it off in the main_settings.xml file by skipping navigator.show_only_in_drag_mode=...

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 9:21am

Tweening layer scale is shaky

Maybe use changeorigin https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#layer.changeorigin bdw, Declare the value for cycle earlier in the layer code. Source code 1 <layer name="test" ... cycle="0" .../> Piotr p.s. I tested your example on Krpano 1.20 -no shakes at all.

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 1:22pm

Yes, I am looking for a solution. I hope there is a breakthrough today. Piotr

Friday, September 13th 2019, 4:27pm

krpano 1.20

Hi Is it possible to assign an action to the 'x', 'y' and 'joystick' buttons on the Oculus controller in the new version? Piotr edit: Never mind

Friday, September 6th 2019, 6:54pm

krpano 1.20

I have a serious problem with panorama hotspots in VR mode on Oculus. If I set a greater depth (to maintain the impression of different distances) e.g. above 1500, the effect is just like in the movie. It comes to the point that I can't aim the controller at hotspot at all. What am I doing wrong. Now I can't use hotspots with more depth. https://youtu.be/r1-r2peIea4 help Piotr

Friday, September 6th 2019, 10:34am

Hi Quoted from "jeromebg" Just tried your editor function (with krpano 1.19pr16) and when I drag a hotspot it is recorder but not visible, when I release the mouse button when placing it it just disappears, and when I save and reopen the project hotspots are not displayed ? I will check it carefully. Quoted from "jeromebg" And for futur improvements, about the preview window, it is flickering It looks like this because the thumbnails need to be reloaded, and this creates such an effect. Quoted f...

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 4:23pm

krpano Depthmap Support

Hi I have just finished creating my first depth map in Photoshop . I was working on it for about 20 minutes and the effect, in my opinion, is overwhelming. It turns out that making such a map is not so hard at all (I'm sure it will be easier with the next ones). At Oculus Quest and GearVR the impressions are delightful . New possibilities of Krpano are amazing. Just Photoshop and time. Link (best in For Oculus or GearVR) https://cms4vr.com/examples/1.20/cliff/ My depth map looks like this. If yo...

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 2:22pm

krpano 1.20

I think I found a BUG If I set: Source code 1 hotspot[...].prealign=true then Source code 1 set(image.prealign, '0|10|0');updatepos(true,true); And at this point this example stops working: oryginal after edit Piotr

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 6:14pm

Do you use MAC or PC? What version of the system? Currently use pr16. I will release the update as soon as I know the cause of the error. Piotr

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 6:11pm

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" @ piotr : are you really sure // ever worked on xml level ? i never used that outside of actions I use this type of comment for some time. Look here EDIT: I found it: Source code 1 There is now support for C / JS-style single-line // ... and multi-line / * ... * / comments in actions code. in actions code so in my case I had no right to work. "Fix: Two '//' comments after each other weren't working correctly in some cases." P.S. You also disappeared the option to...