You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 107.

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 10:26am

Author: jaydee

SWFAddress plugin

Quoted from "Phil" Quoted from "bulp" Anyone success to mix / intergrate SWFaddress plugin with Krpano Vrtourskin Droplet ? .. well kinda have few coding required to mix both script.. :) Hi Bulp...any success using this with a droplet? I'll be purchasing the plugin in a few weeks once I complete a few projects. Phil Hi, I've made VTOUR droplets (Multires + Normal). This time WINDOWS ONLY, MAC droplets will be available soon. You can get them from here. Check README file for isntallation instruc...

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 4:09am

SWFAddress plugin

Quoted from "nidrig" Quoted from "jaydee" Just disable randomroot and set the root attribute to true for panorama you want to be loaded by default at startup. Ok, thanks. Can I add only one <pano> subnode (if I have several scenes) just to flag it as root? Or must I define for each scene a corresponding <pano> subnode? You should add one pano subnode for each panorama as described here. Add root flag for panorama subnode that should be loaded by default at startup. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 <pano n...

Monday, August 26th 2013, 12:50pm

SWFAddress plugin

Quoted from "nidrig" Quoted from "jaydee" Hi, 1) I will look into it and send you update on this issue. 1b) SWFAddres has nothing to do with visuals. 2) Can you PM me a link to your test example, I will try to figure it out. Thanks. hi, I found the issues, they are on my side, I'm sorry. For information for others who might encounter these errors: 1) I had adblock plugin enabled on firefox and by disabling that plugin, swfaddress works like a charm 2) I was running on a local server (localhost)...

Monday, August 26th 2013, 6:44am

SWFAddress plugin

Quoted from "nidrig" hi, I have two problems. 1) the plugin doesn't work with firefox 23.0.1 (nor does it with the nightly build), but works fine with Safari and Chrome (I'm on Mac) 1b) if I force html5 on firefox, the buttons are not displayed 2) I set up my API key and login for the bitly but receive the following error: "SWFAddress Plugin: Shorten error - Bit.ly service is unable to shorten specified URL for some reason." Even if I use the original credentials the same error happens. I'm jus...

Wednesday, August 21st 2013, 10:10am

SWFAddress plugin

Not sure, but you can try this syntax: Source code 1 2 3 <data name="..."><![CDATA[ ... ]]></data>

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 5:44am

SWFAddress Plugin working strange, Please help.

A very common mistake here. If you use SWFAddress plugin, you don't need to load any panorama at startup. SWFAddress plugin will analyze the URL at startup and load correct panorama. You have the loadscene call in your startup action which is preventing SWFAddress plugin from loading correct panorama. Don't forget to check the troubleshooting section in the docs first, all the common mistakes, including this one, are listed there. Thanks.

Thursday, June 6th 2013, 10:05am

SWFAddress plugin

Quoted from "Nupsi" Good to hear! Especially the GA-Part But it is already available.

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 6:11pm

SWFAddress plugin

Quoted from "bulp" Hi Jaydee, i wonder you have this droplet ? at least for easier vtour with SWFAddress... regards bulp Thanks for your request. Actually I started working on it some time ago but never complete it as nobody was interested. Now I will definitely get it done. But first I'm going to finish documentation for new versions of SWFAddress and Google Analytics plugins.

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 2:39pm

Google Analytics Plugin

Hi, Get the latest version here! regards, Alexandr

Wednesday, May 22nd 2013, 9:51am

Google Analytics Plugin v1.3 Beta 1

Hey guys, I'm very happy to introduce you to the latest version of Google Analytics Plugin for krpano. All the detais are below. Compatibility with the latest version of krpano has been a main focus for this release. But that's really not all that's to it. And here is a short list of improvements: Compatibility improvements - the new version is compatible with the latest krpano viewer version (1.16+).No more modes - plugin is now always works in automatic mode and allows you to add and remove pa...

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 3:33am

SWFAddress plugin

Quoted from "360Dave" I'm so dang confused now, I don't even know which end is up anymore......So, eventhough my links work now, many of my plugins are now missing, such as my vignette, my social network icons, my audio control button, all gone. anyone care to help, I'd be much obliged...... my testing stage..... http://www.virtualbigbend.com/krpano http://www.virtualbigbend.com/krpano/tour.xml http://www.virtualbigbend.com/krpano/smfaddress.xml UPDATE: I've managed to get the addresses to work...

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 12:02pm

Google Analytics Plugin

GA plugin is not dead and not discontinued. The update is in work and will be released soon. Quoted I am still not able to get global GA-Events to work, so I have to put the same GA-Action into each single plugin which is kinda annoying send me your xml code on email, I will take a look.

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 4:16am

SWFAddress plugin

Quoted from "Arsdezi" Hi jaydee! Thank you for update of SWFADDRESS! And very cool new Navigation plugin for flat panoramas! It's amazing and very usable! I think it is useful and necessary plug-in! Similarly, how to move around in the navigator window in Photoshop. You want to sell? When are you planning? Good luck! Yeah, it will be avaiable at krpano website when it's done

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 4:15am

SWFAddress plugin

Quoted from "Yodabel" Hello. I try to use your plugin with Autopanotour Pro. And it works well. I bought yesterday Unfortunately, I have intro-Little Planet. However, when I load the virtual tour with your plugin and with the normal address, the pano1 is automatically loaded, the effect disappears and the introduction page also. How do I? In advance thank you. Here is my site without your plugin for example: http://autrepointdevue.com/blog/wp-conte…vrockerill.html Sorry for my english Hi, pleas...

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 5:00pm

SWFAddress plugin

igor.socha, Now it is possible to change only colors and alphas of the elements. But I will think about implementing custom skins in the release version. Thanks for your interest!

Thursday, April 25th 2013, 11:24am

SWFAddress plugin

Hey guys, I'd like to notify you that the new beta version of SWFAddress Plugin v1.3 is now available for download. SWFAddress Plugin v1.3 Beta 2 The latest beta release includes bug fixes and improvements. Here is a short list: Dynamic scenes example improvements - now it works properly on mobile devices One more view sharing option added - Pinterest Various small bug fixes and improvements I'd be glad if you could give it a try and tell me what you think about it! As usual, you can get the upd...

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 6:38pm

SWFAddress plugin

Quoted from "igor.socha" I tried on another computer (win7 64bit) and the same: chrome ok, opera&firefox not :( I also can't share on facebook in chrome on windows. But I can do it in my demo. Can you change facebook share text and title to default and check fb sharing again? it seems like there is a problem with your texts. Also, can we move our discussion to skype? Thanks.

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 4:28pm

SWFAddress plugin

Quoted from "igor.socha" www.tirol-images.com/panorama/kaernten/veldener_traumschiff9 Something is still wrong. There is some problem with facebook sharer while approaching it with firefox, or opera. chrome is ok. What is exactly wrong? Everything works fine for me in Firefox on Mac OS 10.8.3.

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 12:02pm

SWFAddress Plugin v1.3 Beta 1 is now available

Hey guys, Today I'm pleased to announce the availability of the newest beta version of SWFAddress plugin. It contains useful new features and bug fixes, so you shouldn't miss it! Since the last release I've got a lot of feedback and feature requests from the users of the plugin. The most of them were implemented in the new version. Here is a short list of improvements: Compatibility improvements - the new version is compatible with the latest krpano viewer version (1.16+).No more modes - plugin ...

Friday, September 21st 2012, 5:09pm

SWFAddress plugin

Quoted from "pano_ramic" hi jaydee, would it be possible, to get the facebook-sharing-image (the picture aside the text when clicking the facebook button) to be dynamically/predefined per xml/scene? i mean, right now you can set a path to an image which appears left from the text. is there a way to use an dynamic image (eg. to a thumb-image, like generated in the vtour droplet) per scene/xml?? that would be really cool! EDIT: so the result should/would be, to have one predefined facebook-thumb ...