You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 625.

Yesterday, 5:08pm

Author: indexofrefraction

Pass array object by js function

1) get() maybe wont work like this, i guess it should be krpano.get() 2) hotspot[poly].point is probably a krpano array not a native js array, so you might need hotspot[poly].point.getArray() 3) dont forget: js() takes a js call, you cant work there like in krpano xml scripting https://krpano.com/docu/plugininterface/#array untested, but i would try: js( "proxy.sendArray(krpano.hotspot.getItem('poly').point.getArray());" );

Monday, October 21st 2019, 10:35am

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "kangsj2277" Does the old krpano support gyro2.js on ios13? After updating ios13, gyro2.js of krpano tour made with old version does not work search the forum for gyro problems. since half a year you need https to use the gyro in the latest browsers.

Friday, October 18th 2019, 6:03pm

Wrong hovering position with controller in webVR

ah.. you wont use the go ever again if you have the quest :) super - hot ..

Friday, October 18th 2019, 3:08pm

@jerome : tx for pointing that out and finding a good solution its these details, that make a good tour ! @tuur : did you buy a quest? :)

Friday, October 18th 2019, 2:44pm

ok right :) then the display of the dot at depth=1000 can be confusing and your solution (no dot, longer beam) is good! did you do these changes in webvr.xml directly or patched through an own xml ?

Friday, October 18th 2019, 2:03pm

Quoted from "jeromebg" Maybe this could be a solution: I modified the size of the laser so you can see more clearly where you pointing to : https://www.360images.fr/oculus2.mp4 Now I'll try to display the dot only when hovering a hotspot and modify the laser lenght too according to the hotspot depth. Do you think this is a better solution ? seems to work better here... the question is why it didnt work at all for the smallest hotspot in the first video! it is logical that the small dot has the ...

Friday, October 18th 2019, 11:32am

hm.. thanks for getting into this jerome, it kind of seems logical... you could do a double hotspot setup with a transparent, bigger one to catch the click and a second scaled one for display only. still that is complicated.. maybe klaus knows a better solution for this index

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 12:26pm

Stealing Panos

ask dirsi360 if they give it to you !

Monday, October 14th 2019, 10:00am

iphone11 fullscreen width problem

https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#layer.safearea

Friday, October 11th 2019, 6:02pm

Do NOT see a hotspot with vr glasses

you didnt port the MAKE VTOUR (VR-OPT) scene settings. all scenes must have - havevrimage="true" - an <image> with if="!webvr.isenabled" --> for non-vr - an <image> with if="webvr.isenabled" --> for vr drop one image on both droplets and compare the difference in the <scene> definition then port these to your tour (and add the new image files) what happens is, if you change from/to vr and scene[xyz].havevrimage is true the scene gets reloaded. for non-vr the full multires is loaded, for vr a sma...

Friday, October 11th 2019, 1:51pm

Dynamically setting scale to a distorted hotspot?

this should work. (dont know if the space after set is allowed, tough) also note : set(hotspot[name].scale,get(varable)); is better written as copy(hotspot[name].scale,varable);

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 9:01pm

you're taking the wrong code, take the 2nd example, with the correction like this: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 <events name="webvr_hotspot_hide" keep="true" onnewscene="webvr_hotspot_hide();" /> <action name="webvr_hotspot_hide" scope="local"> for(set(local.i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i), if(hotspot[get(i)].webvr_hide, if(plugin[webvr].isenabled, copy(hotspot[get(i)].visible_bak, hotspot[get(i)].visible); set(hotspot[get(i)].visible, false); trace(hotsp...

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 7:28pm

ups... <events name="webvr_hotspot_hide" keep="true" onnewscene="webvr_hotspot_hide();" /> my bad !

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 12:42pm

ok, this is because a new scene does not trigger the events ... let's do it differently... we dont need onenter/exitvr, we can use onnewscene, because enter/exit vr always reloads the scene. in webvr_hotspot_hide() we check webvr isenabled and hide or show. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 <events name="webvr_hotspot_hide" keep="true" webvr_onnewscene="webvr_hotspot_hide();" /> <action name="webvr_hotspot_hide" scope="local"> for(set(local.i,0), i LT hotspot.c...

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 1:58pm

Changing 3d geometry dynamically

as far as i know this is not possible at the moment ... @klaus... that would allow some crazy stuff

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 1:55pm

-SOLVED - Distorted video hotspots not showing on mobile or Oculus Go

Source code 1 devices="normal|mobile|mobilevr" you dont have to define "all" if devices is unset, it means "all" device definitions are here, btw https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#device.linux maybe your problem is somewhere else

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 10:00am

-SOLVED - Distorted video hotspots not showing on mobile or Oculus Go

try to remove devices="all" or set it to devices="" ... there is no devices="all" so this is most likely a condition never met, and your hotspots are not loaded https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#devices

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 9:49am

it does not make sense to have one event for each of your hotspots and events with keep=true are global, you better don't define those in scenes but, here is a better solution for you Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 <events name="webvr_hotspot_hide" keep="true" webvr_onentervr="webvr_hotspot_hide(true);" webvr_onexitvr="webvr_hotspot_hide(false);" /> <action name="webvr_hotspot_hide" scope="local" args="hide"> for(set(local.i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc...

Monday, October 7th 2019, 6:17pm

Is it possible to define "inline" js plugins?

b) should a js-plugin be used as displayed layer (or hotspot) by itself? --> i meant a <plugin url="myplugin.js" /> cant be an image layer, that would need another url. but it seems to be possible to have size, color, background and be a visible layer and a js plugin at the same time. it never came to my mind to use a js-plugin like that, if i'd need a layer, i'd create one from the plugin. hope that doesnt sound confused