You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 3:40pm

Author: RichFletch

Webvr not working with Chrome's latest updates

Thanks for the updated gyro2 file Klaus, but I'm struggling to get it to work too. Testing on a Moto G4 Plus and getting the same results as the old gyro2; Chrome stable (65.0.3325.109) is sluggish and only works in the vertical axis; Chrome Beta (66.0.3359.30) up to Chrome Canary (67.0.3376.0) work on all three axes but still hypersensitive because of the degrees to radians change.

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 8:54pm

Recording/screengrabbing draggable hotspots then Tweeting them!

Hi guys -really hoping someone can ride to my rescue again... I'm creating a 'choose your team' football interactive where people can drag and drop draggable hotspots of players on to a picture of a pitch (flat pano), then tweet it to show other people how they think the team should line up ahead of that weekend's match. I reckon I've got two choices: - modify the swfaddress plugin to make it record draggable hotspot positions rather than current view(I can make it tweet the current view but whe...

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 12:42pm

Draggable hotspots with swfaddress

Thanks very much for the reply! Crikey, that sounds complicated - I'll keep on learning xml and maybe one day I'll be able to do it! When you mention parsing the variables, would that be in the parseparams action in the swfaddress.xml? The reason I want to do it is for a 'choose your team' picture; I have a flat pano picturing half a football pitch, and then players' names down the sides. People can drag the names of their chosen starting XI team on to the pitch and then tweet it to show people ...

Monday, May 19th 2014, 3:31pm

Draggable hotspots with swfaddress

Hello! Does anyone know if it's possible for the swfaddress plugin to record the movements of draggable hotspots rather than just the current view? I think I've got it working for tweeting the current view, but when I open the tweeted link, the draggable hotspots are all back at their starting positions... Thanks v much for any ideas.

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 11:06am

Anyone know how you'd create this in krpano?

Thanks tmhok - do you know how I'd go about it? Good to know it's possible but I'm not a krpano expert!

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 9:52pm

Anyone know how you'd create this in krpano?

Anyone know how you'd create this in krpano? http://www.timeout.com/london/shine-see-…different-light I'm guessing it's along similar lines to the slider blender in the krpano download, but it's wiping rather than merging the pictures. I want to have a crack at it but not entirely sure where to begin, so if anyone's got any pointers it'd much appreciated!

Friday, April 25th 2014, 8:49pm

Krpano embeds not working on iPad/Android

Hi there! I'm hoping you guys can save me a lot of stress! There's only so much you can work out on your own My krpano embeds don't seem to work on iPad or Android devices, but seem fine on desktop. From mobile and Apple devices I get an xml loading error. Here's the xml code: <?xml version="1.0"?> <krpano version="1.16"> <include url="skin/flatskin.xml"/> <view maxpixelzoom="1.0" vlookat="0" hlookat="0" limitview="fullrange" fovtype="HFOV"/> <preview url="Newcastle_Map.tiles/preview.jpg"/> <ima...

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 2:08pm

Panoramic video: playing a video streamed from elsewhere

Hi there! I've looked through the forums and I don't think this has been addressed before, but I apologise if it has. When creating 360 degree interactive panoramic videos, is it possible to host the video file on Brightcove and play it through the krpano player, or does the video file always have to be in the folder with the html, js etc files like we usually do? The reason I ask is that my company uses Brightcove to host its normal video content, and it likes everything to go through Brightcov...